Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Thorne View Post
    BTW, they are re releasing Reclaiming Parkland as JFK: The Evidence Today.
    I just mentioned the upcoming book on Twitter. I'll post more about there it in 2018 when it gets closer to publication date. My JFK posts there get a decent number of retweets, which is nice.
    Could you post your username please? I'd like to follow if there's information out there.

2. Default

BTW, I saw The Post.

In some ways it is even worse than I thought it would be.

But that was the inherent problem is trying to make a movie of the Pentagon Papers case, which lasted over two years, and compressing it into two weeks. And pretty much marginalizing Ellsberg.

Spielberg did a nice job of directing though. Better than he did for Lincoln.

My review will be posted soon.

3. Default

BTW, I am going to see this again tonight.

There are a couple of things in it that I just had a hard time understanding even with my notes.

So I will have to clarify them.

BTW, the more I learn about the Pentagon Papers case, the worse the movie gets.

Really makes you wonder who does the research for those guys.

4. Default

Could you post your username please? I'd like to follow if there's information out there.

Sorry for the late response. It's here. Scroll back down for the earlier Tweets.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyThorneCG