Thread: OFFER

1. Default OFFER

Notice,

It is decided now that I have reached beyond my 90 year, though not at all as old, but only as older, and in great shape, to offer that history 1958-1965
    re; involvements as a member of Cuban Revolution M-26-7, U.S. Intelligence, JFK assassination associations etc;. To include about 181 NARA National Archive and Records Administration documents, and my 1990 Manuscript/book with additional documents and in-depth details, titled CROSSTRAILS. My aim is to place this and my co-operation into the hands of an interested agent/producer with desire of contributing to the lasting, final historical solution of that era.

Harry J. Dean
    hjay1211@gmail.com

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Dean View Post
    Notice,

It is decided now that I have reached beyond my 90 year, though not at all as old, but only as older, and in great shape, to offer that history 1958-1965
    re; involvements as a member of Cuban Revolution M-26-7, U.S. Intelligence, JFK assassination associations etc;. To include about 181 NARA National Archive and Records Administration documents, and my 1990 Manuscript/book with additional documents and in-depth details, titled CROSSTRAILS. My aim is to place this and my co-operation into the hands of an interested agent/producer with desire of contributing to the lasting, final historical solution of that era.

Harry J. Dean
    hjay1211@gmail.com
    Mr. Dean:

Have you ever considered being hypnotized by a qualified, disinterested third party and having the session videotaped? Just a thought, and bytheway, I could think of a few more individuals that might be in the waiting room for their session after your turn. Just sayin'.

3. Default Offer

Mark O'

am still unsure as how to reply (wunderment ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Dean View Post
    Mark O'

am still unsure as how to reply (wunderment ?)
    Mr. Dean, I know you would have some amazing stories to share, and it would be an honor to hear what you'd have to say, history, no matter how small a part played should never be forgotten, always recorded, and forever shared. I would be honored to be sitting outside the waiting room awaiting my turn.

Scott Kaiser