Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Poyle

  1. #31

    Default

    Happy Birthay dad, you've lived your life how you wanted, the stories of your life are unwavering, chilling and heartbreaking. You'll be forever missed by those who were closest to you. Your day will come when history has stored your place, there are those who tell a tale and are discredited by those who are honest, seek truth and justice, and within their professionalism they seek to tell the truth. I admire these men, as you have taught me too.

    A day will come when you will be judged for your actions, let it be known your stories will either be discredited and forgot about or rewrite history, for history is always written. Miss you dad, may every person who loves their parents never forget them.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    Happy Birthay dad, you've lived your life how you wanted, the stories of your life are unwavering, chilling and heartbreaking. You'll be forever missed by those who were closest to you. Your day will come when history has stored your place, there are those who tell a tale and are discredited by those who are honest, seek truth and justice, and within their professionalism they seek to tell the truth. I admire these men, as you have taught me too.

    A day will come when you will be judged for your actions, let it be known your stories will either be discredited and forgot about or rewrite history, for history is always written. Miss you dad, may every person who loves their parents never forget them.
    Great sentiment Scott... hopefully one day soon it will indeed be known and history rewritten...

    If you could only find a way to deliver the message without so much damage to those hoping to understand....
    an ally in this battle would not be so terrible, would it?
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
    R. Hunter

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josephs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    Happy Birthay dad, you've lived your life how you wanted, the stories of your life are unwavering, chilling and heartbreaking. You'll be forever missed by those who were closest to you. Your day will come when history has stored your place, there are those who tell a tale and are discredited by those who are honest, seek truth and justice, and within their professionalism they seek to tell the truth. I admire these men, as you have taught me too.

    A day will come when you will be judged for your actions, let it be known your stories will either be discredited and forgot about or rewrite history, for history is always written. Miss you dad, may every person who loves their parents never forget them.
    Great sentiment Scott... hopefully one day soon it will indeed be known and history rewritten...

    If you could only find a way to deliver the message without so much damage to those hoping to understand....
    an ally in this battle would not be so terrible, would it?

    How can there be an allied, have I not tried trusting people? Has not material been stolen from me and others used it to catapult their own interests, how can I trust anyone when all everyone has proven is to be out for their own best interest?

    I did what I had to do, and it is finished now, I've never / ever asked for this, and it really means less to me when I have already shared everything I learned even from those in Miami or the Miami Dade County Libary.

    I suppose, I was in more shock than anyone could ever be. Allied's? Am I not everyone's allied by already disclosing everything I know?

    History will not be rewritten and my father will not have his rightful place in it until after I'm dead.

  4. Default




    Sorry to hear that Scott... then again so many of history's difference makers are not taken seriously in life...

    I've been writing about JFK for almost 20 years.... Haven't asked for or made a dime and present/defend/update my positions on pure principle.


    There is no doubt your father "knew"..... or knew those who did. I for one will see if I can't get a better handle on the bigger picture...

    Sincerely,
    DJ
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
    R. Hunter

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josephs View Post



    Sorry to hear that Scott... then again so many of history's difference makers are not taken seriously in life...

    I've been writing about JFK for almost 20 years.... Haven't asked for or made a dime and present/defend/update my positions on pure principle.


    There is no doubt your father "knew"..... or knew those who did. I for one will see if I can't get a better handle on the bigger picture...

    Sincerely,
    DJ
    You have certainly been at it a long time. If you really want to get a handle on the bigger picture would you work backwards please, first find out what truths listed below are real.

    1. What was Watergate truly about?
    2. Was there really a sixth burglar in Watergate, if so, who was he?
    3. Why didn't any of Liebengood's memos, notes, tapes or documents been released to the public?
    4. Why didn't my father trust the FBI, and why did he go to Liebengood with the information he knew?
    5. Who really is Richard Poyle, and why did my father seek him out?
    6. Is Hunt really telling the whole truth or part of it in his deathbed?
    7. How many Frenchmen did Hunt really know?
    8. Did my father really steal photographs, if so, what were they?
    9. Could my father have killed anyone during his living years?
    10. Who really was Edwin Kaiser? Was he just a man who knew a few Cubans, or something more?

    If you can find me any true answers to any and or all these questions I will be forever greatful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •