Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Poyle

  1. #21

    Default

    There is no supporting evidence for Richard Poyle being in MExico City on Oct 2, 4 and 15 when the Mystery Man photos were taken... He arrived in Monterrey after Oct 17th...

    Whether he was at the embassy in Mexico on Nov 21 and 22... Proof will easily settle the question.

    So far this remains one of the only docs containing the name POYLE... and it talks of "standing by to meet POYLE" LIFIRE as I posted, was the follow and watch group the LI program So far we can get POYLE to Monterrey... MEXI is not Mexico City but just the country.

    Look at the bottom note: "POYLE SHOULD BE SENT...." Future tense.
    Nearly every bit of this is wrong, sorry, I just read it, and I have to say, it's all wrong! First....

    You say,
    Whether he was at the embassy in Mexico on Nov 21 and 22... Proof will easily settle the question.

    My response, I have already provided the proof...


    You say,
    So far this remains one of the only docs containing the name POYLE

    My response, you haven't read my PDF, why haven't you read my PDF?


    David, I'm sure you're a fine fellow, and I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, I agree with a lot of things you've said in the past, and brought that up, but I'm sorry, you really are missing a lot of information. I can only try my best, like Larry Handcock once said to me "I'm not easy to convince, you have to keep reeling me in."

    I'm not trying to convince ANYONE Peter, talk down or disrespect ANYONE.... YOU! NOT ME want the truth, okay.... Now that you have it what are you going to do with it? One, instead of arguing and threatening me you're going to throw me out because you think I'm belittling you why not discredit me, shut me up forever, and prove me wrong?

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    And, please.... Try to stick with one color on the font! You're making me go color blind!
    Grow up already Scott... Color differentiates the speaker... Copy paste the entire thing into a NOTE in black if it bothers you so much
    Whining doesn't become you

    I found an entire report by POYLE from March 1964... He is STILL trying to get out of CUBA with the only way to get a Mexican Visa is to use his CIA support at the AMERICAN EMBASSY in Mexico, not the Cuban.

    https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc....eId=2&tab=page (105-107868 = POYLE)

    POYLE seems much more involved JURE and Manolo Ray than anything else... and he appears to have been in Cuba, unable to get out all thru August, Sept and Oct 1963....

    but hey, that's only what the available evidence so far says...




    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
    R. Hunter

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    There is no supporting evidence for Richard Poyle being in MExico City on Oct 2, 4 and 15 when the Mystery Man photos were taken... He arrived in Monterrey after Oct 17th...

    Whether he was at the embassy in Mexico on Nov 21 and 22... Proof will easily settle the question.

    So far this remains one of the only docs containing the name POYLE... and it talks of "standing by to meet POYLE" LIFIRE as I posted, was the follow and watch group the LI program So far we can get POYLE to Monterrey... MEXI is not Mexico City but just the country.

    Look at the bottom note: "POYLE SHOULD BE SENT...." Future tense.
    Nearly every bit of this is wrong, sorry, I just read it, and I have to say, it's all wrong! First....

    You say,
    Whether he was at the embassy in Mexico on Nov 21 and 22... Proof will easily settle the question.

    My response, I have already provided the proof...


    You say,
    So far this remains one of the only docs containing the name POYLE

    My response, you haven't read my PDF, why haven't you read my PDF?


    David, I'm sure you're a fine fellow, and I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, I agree with a lot of things you've said in the past, and brought that up, but I'm sorry, you really are missing a lot of information. I can only try my best, like Larry Handcock once said to me "I'm not easy to convince, you have to keep reeling me in."

    I'm not trying to convince ANYONE Peter, talk down or disrespect ANYONE.... YOU! NOT ME want the truth, okay.... Now that you have it what are you going to do with it? One, instead of arguing and threatening me you're going to throw me out because you think I'm belittling you why not discredit me, shut me up forever, and prove me wrong?
    Then please give us the link to this PDF you talk about....

    why bother keep referring to it if you don't offer a link or download of it for me as well as anyone new reading this?

    If you can corroborate your POYLE claim... it would be in that pdf, yes?

    Let's have it then.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
    R. Hunter

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josephs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    There is no supporting evidence for Richard Poyle being in MExico City on Oct 2, 4 and 15 when the Mystery Man photos were taken... He arrived in Monterrey after Oct 17th...

    Whether he was at the embassy in Mexico on Nov 21 and 22... Proof will easily settle the question.

    So far this remains one of the only docs containing the name POYLE... and it talks of "standing by to meet POYLE" LIFIRE as I posted, was the follow and watch group the LI program So far we can get POYLE to Monterrey... MEXI is not Mexico City but just the country.

    Look at the bottom note: "POYLE SHOULD BE SENT...." Future tense.
    Nearly every bit of this is wrong, sorry, I just read it, and I have to say, it's all wrong! First....

    You say,
    Whether he was at the embassy in Mexico on Nov 21 and 22... Proof will easily settle the question.

    My response, I have already provided the proof...


    You say,
    So far this remains one of the only docs containing the name POYLE

    My response, you haven't read my PDF, why haven't you read my PDF?


    David, I'm sure you're a fine fellow, and I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, I agree with a lot of things you've said in the past, and brought that up, but I'm sorry, you really are missing a lot of information. I can only try my best, like Larry Handcock once said to me "I'm not easy to convince, you have to keep reeling me in."

    I'm not trying to convince ANYONE Peter, talk down or disrespect ANYONE.... YOU! NOT ME want the truth, okay.... Now that you have it what are you going to do with it? One, instead of arguing and threatening me you're going to throw me out because you think I'm belittling you why not discredit me, shut me up forever, and prove me wrong?
    Then please give us the link to this PDF you talk about....

    why bother keep referring to it if you don't offer a link or download of it for me as well as anyone new reading this?

    If you can corroborate your POYLE claim... it would be in that pdf, yes?

    Let's have it then.

    If I could, I would, but I destroyed everything I have. I no longer have my PDF. I know that many from here did download it, would someone please be kind enough and get David the link to the PDF, thanks.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josephs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kaiser View Post
    And, please.... Try to stick with one color on the font! You're making me go color blind!
    Grow up already Scott... Color differentiates the speaker... Copy paste the entire thing into a NOTE in black if it bothers you so much
    Whining doesn't become you

    I found an entire report by POYLE from March 1964... He is STILL trying to get out of CUBA with the only way to get a Mexican Visa is to use his CIA support at the AMERICAN EMBASSY in Mexico, not the Cuban.

    https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc....eId=2&tab=page (105-107868 = POYLE)

    POYLE seems much more involved JURE and Manolo Ray than anything else... and he appears to have been in Cuba, unable to get out all thru August, Sept and Oct 1963....

    but hey, that's only what the available evidence so far says...




    This information is in regards to Poyle and his wife who lived in Miami, he didn't want her to worry about him, he was first arrested in 1964 for illegally trying to leave Cuba, however, on November 21, 1963 he traveled to Mexico, his then excuse to Mexico was to visit his wife there, but she had no knowledge of meeting him there, she was still in Miami.

    He was also in Mexico before October 17th 1963.

    He then got arrested in Cuba in 1966 the same time Tony Cuesta went to Cuba to assassinate Fidel Castro, Poyle then spent some time in Cuban prison with Tony and was released before Tony, that is when my father heard about Poyle's release and got his (Poyle's) phone number from Felix Rodriguez.

    History then began to repeat itself.

  6. #26

  7. #27

    Default

    The "Bill Stevens" in this document who wanted to interview Poyle in February 1977 was MY father! You ask me how do I know, Poyle slips up here, my father used the name "Bill" as his alias, the interview never happened, Poyle went back and gave the CIA a more detailed debriefing.

    You are missing a lot of information David.

    https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc....eId=2&tab=page

  8. #28

    Default

    And! BTW... Poyle NEVER grated permission to do an interview, in-fact, AFTER my father showed POYLE the photographs, he, (POYLE) shutdown. Those photos HAD nothing to do with Watergate in 1973, everyone was already in jail. The photos my father stole according to every Cuban I talked to in Miami including the person who drove my father to the CIA's headquarters in Miami Beach where my father stole the ONLY known photographs of those involved in President Jack Kennedy's assassination.


    When JM/WAVE shutdown, they relocated to Miami Beach, and there, in Miami Beach is where they killed my father, I really, really hope I am in the smallest and most humble way am able to somehow help. By helping ya'll, I don't know if you know this or not, but it also helps me!


    Scott Kaiser

  9. #29

    Default

    I will also tell you that Richard Poyle and Frank Sturgis killed my father.

  10. #30

    Default

    Polye said he granted permission for the interview, that's a lie. He said no contact was made and he knew why. Lastly, Poyle lied about granting permission, he shutdown like a little bitch after viewing the photos, he said he knew NOTHING about what was going on, on the outside and could only tell my father what was going on behind the prison walls in Cuba, that's ALL bullshit....

    In other words David, there is some truth to what you read in these documents, but please do me a favor, be careful of which documents you're reading, don't believe all the BS they put on paper, that's my best advise to you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •