Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War with Russia on the Verge of Breaking Out

And hasn't the the anti Trump fervor being tied to the anti Russia fervor a stroke of genius in this cause? The Democrat leadership has pretty much never been the less hawkish party except in some detached rhetoric But now we seem to find ourselves in a situation where the broader voting membership of the Democratic party is perhaps more hostile towards the Russians than the Republican membership You have likely discussed this elsewhere, but you rarely hear the idea even mentioned in the mainstream So much fear in being seen pro Trump that WW 3 may be a better option than be tainted with anything less than absolute anti Trump zealotry I hope there are others here that think Trump is just a puppet, as perhaps all our Presidents have been in subservience to the deep state since JFK, Thus believing that your principled stand on the supreme puppet has meaningful implications is to believe in a charade

Default Trump, Russians, Democrats, Republicans

Matt and Others:

Since the repeal of the Smith-Mundt Act, the CIA and Intel now has the legal authority to issue propaganda inside the United States.

The above analysis seems to reflect the confusion of many (if not most) people because of this situation. You mention Trump as a puppet of the National Security State (Deep State). But then you say (my interpretation) that the Democrats may be trying to out-do Trump on that issue, etc. etc.

My overall interpretation of your detailed and involved posting on this Russia-Republican-Democrat issue is: it's hard to make sense out of a flow of news that is entirely dis-information from the CIA. So everybody is mentally going around in circles, because they can't see and recognize the source of the confused information.

When anybody turns on the TV news now in 2018, they should only ask "what is the CIA saying now?" That will save people from trying to figure out what the Republicans and Democrats are saying. THEY AREN'T SAYING ANYTHING. The CIA is saying stuff and that's all. That's the beginning and end of the story until something big changes. And there's no sign that it will anytime soon.

James Lateer

3. Default

Suddenly diplomacy is treason. The media and most of the people have lost their minds. In their hatred of Trump they are doing all to incite world war three. THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN HACK. Seth Rich sent the emails to Assange. I wish Trump would pardon Assange and that he would just tell us once and for all and make this insanity go away. Of course those at CNN etc would say he is lying but it's worth a try.
    I even see JFK assassination researchers spouting this nonsense on facebook- they should know better.
    Dawn

4. Default Caution

All the people tend to forget how easy it is for the media to just lie and push their stupid or fake news all day long, for 24 hours uninterrupted.Diplomacy is made by compromises, meeting halfway , someone making the 1st step etc. You can't ignore or threat the President of Russia or any other country. Trump will never be like Kennedy, but the actual political moment is looking pretty close as the beginning of the 60s: Russia - USA, spies, racism problems in US, Russia taking back Crimea.People should be patient, read the real news, to understand what is at stake, the connecting global events. The USA and Russia are actually sister countries with 2 distinct ways of doing politics and they always did it together. One cannot exist without the other. (I still think Hillary would have been a much more dangerous President).

5. Default

Brilliant piece by Tucker Carlson on the hysteria. It’s still odd to see the most intelligent perspective on all this come from a guy on Fox. https://youtu.be/HFRmF0SfHUA

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Thorne View Post
    Brilliant piece by Tucker Carlson on the hysteria. It’s still odd to see the most intelligent perspective on all this come from a guy on Fox. https://youtu.be/HFRmF0SfHUA
    One thing to note: of all the nation states he TC lists, there is one notably absent. ISRAEL.
    "We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl