Thread: JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D

Hybrid View

1. Default JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D

Some members here might need to suppress a gag reflex at the subject, but Vince Palamara (over at the Ed Forum) has noticed that Walt Brown has a new series of ebooks coming out. To my eyes they look like a reordering of his Master Chronology on the JFK Assassination, but possibly he's added new material, introductions, updates or whatever.

This first volume, linked below, is a long commentary by Brown on Baker's writing. Walt frankly detests Baker's work and his method is to work through Baker's book (in this case ME AND LEE), reprint a long excerpt, then comment on what Baker has suggested. This leads to much head-scratching commentary as Brown straightforwardly shows that a lot of Baker's assertions are completely off the wall, to put things charitably. Half a page of Baker's book may lead to several pages of Brown pointing out which parts seem nuts, which sections have no evidence to support them, places where Baker states things that are contradicted elsewhere in her own book, and so on. The Kindle price is a bargain three bucks and the ebook is out next month. The price is probably right as the exercise isn't a pleasant one - in his Master Chronology Brown apologises to the reader for spending so long on Baker's work - but readers undecided of the merits of ME AND LEE will find Brown's response an interesting read.

https://www.amazon.com/Judyth-Vary-B...al-text&sr=1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Thorne View Post
    Some members here might need to suppress a gag reflex at the subject, but Vince Palamara (over at the Ed Forum) has noticed that Walt Brown has a new series of ebooks coming out. To my eyes they look like a reordering of his Master Chronology on the JFK Assassination, but possibly he's added new material, introductions, updates or whatever.

This first volume, linked below, is a long commentary by Brown on Baker's writing. Walt frankly detests Baker's work and his method is to work through Baker's book (in this case ME AND LEE), reprint a long excerpt, then comment on what Baker has suggested. This leads to much head-scratching commentary as Brown straightforwardly shows that a lot of Baker's assertions are completely off the wall, to put things charitably. Half a page of Baker's book may lead to several pages of Brown pointing out which parts seem nuts, which sections have no evidence to support them, places where Baker states things that are contradicted elsewhere in her own book, and so on. The Kindle price is a bargain three bucks and the ebook is out next month. The price is probably right as the exercise isn't a pleasant one - in his Master Chronology Brown apologises to the reader for spending so long on Baker's work - but readers undecided of the merits of ME AND LEE will find Brown's response an interesting read.

https://www.amazon.com/Judyth-Vary-B...al-text&sr=1-3

And there are those folks who have asked me why I got mad at Trineday? Not Kris personally, but I beleive it was JVB who introduced me to Kris.

For the record, and the millionth time, if you're reading this Micheal Best, please be advised that Trineday never, ever pulled my book. I simply asked Kris to stop printing them, do you understand? Is there anyway I could make myself any more clearer, and Mike, if you still don't get it, how the hell can you call yourself a researcher?

Now, before I put the cart before the horse, this is the very reason I asked that no more books were to be printed, apparently, JVB had added information into my oringal book unbeknownst to me, oh well, shit happens I suppose, as for Skyhorse, well, that's another issue, I'm pretty sure those guys over there don't know the difference between fact and fiction.

Oh, and one more thing, this is the very reason I don't trust publishing companies.

Default Judyth Vary Baker

I have to speak up here to support my friend and publisher Mr. Kris Millegan. Thanks to him, I have gotten my book The Three Barons published and sitting in libraries in 7 countries including Ecuador and Azerbaijan.

I have never worked with any professional who has more intelligence and integrity than Mr. Millegan. Add to that "hard-working".

As for Judyth Vary Baker, please refer to my Blog entry of a few weeks ago about the UC-Berkeley Molecular Biology Lab. According to Donald H Carpenter in his book A Man of a Million Fragments, a Jim Garrison witness placed Clay Shaw at the Berkeley lab on the day of the JFK assassination. That lab was apparently involved in military weapons projects involving molecular biology IMHO. At least their faculty had some history in that arena.

I can see why the U S Governnent wants to pull out all the stops to prevent the JFK killing from being connected to a US government plot of this controversial type. That goes double for connecting ex-Nazis to the killing. (It was ex-Nazis who dominated the Berkeley Lab according to the Garrison witness Thomas Breitner). This was Paperclip in action.

It looks like the hysterical opposition to J V Baker is that this "weaponized cancer" theory of the JFK assassination is just too threatening to the National Security State. Slinging arrows at JVB is the best those forces can arrange to obscure what is becoming more and more obvious and more and more difficult to hide.

James Lateer

The biggest problem today with researchers is the fact that they are eager to publish their findings and very slow to understanding, if you think I said what I said as an attempt attack on Kris, you are farthest from the truth perhaps, Kris didn't know that Judith plugged in her information, I didn't know, and no one told me, however, I'm sure Judith knows what she did. I did not and have not ever blamed Kris for anything, all I've asked was that there be no more publishing of my book., hope you understand, as always, I am.

Very Truly,

AND... BTW... the Nazis had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with whacking Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lateer View Post
    I have to speak up here to support my friend and publisher Mr. Kris Millegan. Thanks to him, I have gotten my book The Three Barons published and sitting in libraries in 7 countries including Ecuador and Azerbaijan.

I have never worked with any professional who has more intelligence and integrity than Mr. Millegan. Add to that "hard-working".

As for Judyth Vary Baker, please refer to my Blog entry of a few weeks ago about the UC-Berkeley Molecular Biology Lab. According to Donald H Carpenter in his book A Man of a Million Fragments, a Jim Garrison witness placed Clay Shaw at the Berkeley lab on the day of the JFK assassination. That lab was apparently involved in military weapons projects involving molecular biology IMHO. At least their faculty had some history in that arena.

I can see why the U S Governnent wants to pull out all the stops to prevent the JFK killing from being connected to a US government plot of this controversial type. That goes double for connecting ex-Nazis to the killing. (It was ex-Nazis who dominated the Berkeley Lab according to the Garrison witness Thomas Breitner). This was Paperclip in action.

It looks like the hysterical opposition to J V Baker is that this "weaponized cancer" theory of the JFK assassination is just too threatening to the National Security State. Slinging arrows at JVB is the best those forces can arrange to obscure what is becoming more and more obvious and more and more difficult to hide.

James Lateer
    James I cannot speak for anyone else but for me the opposition to JVB is not the cancer stories, which I believe are all true. Dr Mary's Monkey is one of the most terrifying books I have ever read. Haslam also had news articles about JVB as a promising cancer researcher when I saw him at COPA in 2009. That said what I personally do not believe is her love affair with Harvey. (LHO). I found her book interesting and a fun read. I just do not believe her. I did way back in 2004- but that is a different story and with a complicated motive. Just start at her beginning, of the alleged meeting in the post office and both speaking Russian to each other. Don't you always begin speaking Russian to a stranger when standing in line?
    John Armstrong was speaking with her some years back, as she was alleging that people mistook her for Marina. John asked her how far along in her pregnancy was she in NO. She responded by hanging up on him.
    And all her allegations of death threats....please...glass in her food in Canada some years back. Fiction imho.
    Last edited by Dawn Meredith; 05-31-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Default Judyth Vary Baker

Dawn--if you have attended meetings with Judy Vary Baker, why didn't you ask her to talk to you in Russian? If she claimed fluency in Russian in her book, that would be a no-brainer as to reveal such a possibly bogus claim.

James Lateer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Meredith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James Lateer View Post

James Lateer
    James I cannot speak for anyone else but for me the opposition to JVB is not the cancer stories, which I believe are all true. Dr Mary's Monkey is one of the most terrifying books I have ever read. Haslam also had news articles about JVB as a promising cancer researcher when I saw him at COPA in 2009. That said what I personally do not believe is her love affair with Harvey. (LHO). I found her book interesting and a fun read. I just do not believe her. I did way back in 2004- but that is a different story and with a complicated motive. Just start at her beginning, of the alleged meeting in the post office and both speaking Russian to each other. Don't you always begin speaking Russian to a stranger when standing in line?
    John Armstrong was speaking with her some years back, as she was alleging that people mistook her for Marina. John asked her how far along in her pregnancy was she in NO. She responded by hanging up on him.
    And all her allegations of death threats....please...glass in her food in Canada some years back. Fiction imho.

Yeah, I remeber her glass story, I find that unfortunate, while I was eating at Denney's some while back years ago before I even knew who my father was I chewed on a peice of glass and cracked a tooth, then spit that peice out, it was in my salad, I suppose some glass broke in the kitchen and not all of it was cleaned up, Denney's settled out of court and gave me a little over three grand, so, if she went through the same thing why didn't she contact an attorney or settle?