Thread: Strange connections Mueller and JFK

Hybrid View

1. Unhappy Strange connections Mueller and JFK

A tiny gem many might have missed: This is an excerpt from a comment to “The Real Bob Mueller” by Coleen Rowley at Consortium News, dated May 30, 2019.

“Bob In Portland
    May 30, 2019 at 12:40
    “Some history: Robert Swan Mueller III married his childhood sweetheart Ann Cabell Standish in 1966, three years after the JFK assassination. Her grandfather, Charles Cabell, was second in command at the CIA during the Bay of Pigs failure and was fired, along with Allen Dulles and Richard Bissell, for lying to him about the mission, which had been doomed to failure before its start. Her great uncle, Earle Cabell Jr. was the mayor of Dallas when it hosted the JFK assassination in 1963. Documents declassified in the last few years revealed that Earle Cabell was himself a “CIA asset” as well. Before anyone thinks that Mueller married into the CIA, his own great uncle was the aforementioned Richard Bissell.”

The JFK execution continues to cast a long, long shadow over us all…….

“All I can do is shake my head.” ---Jim Croce

Default Mueller

How could this Washington D C swamp be any more swampier? Looks like Mueller was raised, almost from the day he was born to be a traitor to the US. Maybe that's why he has been so good at it.

James Lateer

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coleman View Post
    A tiny gem many might have missed: This is an excerpt from a comment to “The Real Bob Mueller” by Coleen Rowley at Consortium News, dated May 30, 2019.

“Bob In Portland
    “Some history: Robert Swan Mueller III married his childhood sweetheart Ann Cabell Standish in 1966, three years after the JFK assassination. Her grandfather, Charles Cabell, was second in command at the CIA during the Bay of Pigs failure and was fired, along with Allen Dulles and Richard Bissell, for lying to him about the mission, which had been doomed to failure before its start. Her great uncle, Earle Cabell Jr. was the mayor of Dallas when it hosted the JFK assassination in 1963. Documents declassified in the last few years revealed that Earle Cabell was himself a “CIA asset” as well. Before anyone thinks that Mueller married into the CIA, his own great uncle was the aforementioned Richard Bissell.”

Thanks for offering this, Mssr. Coleman. As Arte Johnson would say on Rowan & Martin's 'Laugh-In'........ "verrrrrrrrry interestink". This is verrry reminiscent of Jim DiEugenio's 'protege' Tom Scully's excellent research/findings....... he's an artist at finding two degrees of separation between the main characters in this whole passion play. Read/listen to him, and know what you're missing. There are still some of his posts left on the Ed Forum, post-purge........ right, Jim? Simple Simkin really did a number on the two of youse....... sigh+....... and, bytheway........ where's Mitchell? In the shadows, of course, battling for some privacy from 'Team Janney'. Remember.... the olde group was a very small club, borne out of 'The Georgetown Set'. More to come......+

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coleman View Post

“Bob In Portland

VERY interesting. Mueller also played some role [with lots of others] in the 911 cover-up. Let's face it, with few exceptions, FBI and other intelligence/law enforcement types are not the most ethical persons. That said, I do not see any indication [despite these suspicious past connections and actions in the 911 case] that his recent REPORT was an attempt not to fairly investigate and put out his findings. He's a real 'boy scout', so either didn't feel he could go beyond the OLC memo or maybe was told to not do X or Y by his boss at some point. I would not conflate these, but take each in it own right. Relationship is not destiny - although his pedigree might in part explain how he got to his position as head of the FBI. I'm more upset at his 911 cover-up, the details of which are not well defined.
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

Default Mueller and Government Lies

Of course there was a U-2 (1960) cover-up.
    Of course there was a JFK assassination cover-up.
    Of course there was a Gulf of Tonkin cover-up.
    Of course there was a Watergate cover-up.
    Of course there was an Iran Hostage cover-up.
    Of course there was an Iran-Contra cover-up.
    Of course there was a Ruby Ridge cover-up.
    Of course there was an Oklahoma City cover-up.
    Of course there was a 9-11 cover-up.
    Of course there was an Iraq War cover-up.
    Of course there was a Putin/Russia collusion cover-up

So what do we do about all this?

James Lateer

Quote Originally Posted by James Lateer View Post

James Lateer
    In short, my suggestion and the work of my life = educating people to help create a peaceful revolution/total change of structure of governance - in the total direction of democracy and rule by the 'Demos' - something we are now so far away from most can not even imagine...and are fooled into buying the cool-aide [ain't even free] thinking we live in one...hahahahaha! I could add about 100+ cover-ups and outright lies/false-flags/secret wars/covert ops/anti-democratic coups [internal and external]. Things are not moving forward [generally] WWII to present, but there still is a chance and a glimmer of hope......I hope....
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Lateer View Post

James Lateer
    Allow me to add the INSANE episode of that farmer in Nevada(?) -- I believe his name was Bundy. (No relation to Al Bundy of Married With Children ) He and his white pals lined up on a highway and defied the federal authorities to interfere with his mooching of grass on government land for his cattle. Not a shot was fired! Can you imagine if those folks had been black? They'd have been mowed down in seconds.