Thread: Kamala Harris: A Study in Showboating

Hybrid View

1. Default Kamala Harris: A Study in Showboating

Harris is not AOC. In an era more liberal than at anytime since JFK took office it would be a mistake to settle for her.

She is really HRC/Obama all over again except she disguises herself as something she is not. I did a 7 page study of her career, including that shameless piece of race baiting at the debate.

Just remember, she helped cover up the the murder of RFK against Bill Pepper and Laurie Dusek. That is all you need to really know about who she is. But there is much more.

https://kennedysandking.com/articles...in-showboating

Thanks for this Jim. I agree. She did well in the debate against Biden who really shouldn't be there either. But she is definitely the Prison Industrial Complex's pin up girl for the Democratic presidential candidate.
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

"Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

3. Default

That is a good one, the PIC pin up girl.

I wish I had thought of it.

Default Kamala

To ICE Kamala said "you're not like the KKK, but there's a PERCEPTION that you're like the KKK."

To Biden she said "you're not a racist...but you opposed forced busing..."

And Senator Joseph McCarthy said "You're not a Communist...but you have a relative that was a Communist..." [indirectly about Walt Rostow and Robert Oppenheimer].

James Lateer

I was impressed with her during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing, but no longer. There is a lot of negative stuff coming out now, especially regarding her career as a prosecutor. Seems like the Killary/Obama camp has bet on her.

6. Default

Let me add, this does not at all imply that I like Biden.

I don't. I would not vote for either one of them. Since I live in California I can do that since its a safe state.

My ticket would be Bernie and Tulsi. Or, if not, Bernie and Warren.