Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The OKC Bombing thread: Surveillance Camera Footage

There are several old and not so old threads on our Forum on the OKC bombing... They can be found using a search engine asking Deep+Politics+Forum+Oklahoma+Bombing or our own internal search engine. Here is one started by my dear and departed friend Adele E... HERE

If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

2. Default

Anthony - You may be interested in this 2013 policy study about the reasoning behind the 9/11 conspiracy.

The Moral Decoding of 9-11: Beyond the U.S. Criminal State
    By John McMurtry (Journal of 9/11 Studies Volume 35, February 2013)

Unless, as is rumored, sensitive government case files were destroyed or "lost" at the Murrah Building, OKC seems a singularly failed and pointless operation. Because of the explosives failures, only as much was learned about taking down a building as was exhibited at the first WTC bombing: don't use a truck bomb; hire demolitions experts. What a sad waste of life and money - not that a successful take-down would be otherwise.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Andrews; 11-15-2019 at 10:53 PM.

3. Default

Edited. I’ll have a look at the essay, thanks.

Peter, I looked at the Oklahoma thread you linked and the first page has a lot of posts by me on it. Maybe I should re-read them.

Some of the stuff I have to say on the broader topic probably deserves its own thread.

More shortly.
    Last edited by Anthony Thorne; 11-16-2019 at 12:06 AM.

4. Default

Anthony, your line:

and somewhere along the way, a good time out from the event itself, you’re going to need to blow up a building - preferably one with a somewhat similar design or layout to the WTC, but on a smaller scale - to see if your multiple explosive devices are going to work and initiate a collapse the way that you think they will, or if further testing - or replacement methods - will be required.

Weren't the Murrah Building floors hung on four huge concrete and steel corner posts, with only one post destroyed because other charges failed? The available anecdotal accounts of explosive devices removed from the building suggest that the number of unexploded devices found was few, and speculation is that the corner posts were targeted, not the individual floors.

Curious to see how the Murrah model corresponds to the floor-by-floor pancaking at WTC, caused by sequential explosives. Unless the comparison point is the large central columns at WTC that were targeted in the first bombing, and which were said to be exploded just after the plane hits and before the sequential explosions on 9/11. Is there a study that shows the Murrah Bldg. as an applicable model for WTC?

EDITED FOR CLARITY
    Last edited by David Andrews; 11-16-2019 at 10:56 PM.

5. Default

I’ve seen little else online making the comparisons that we’re touching on here. There’s a decent amount of discussion here and there covering Oklahoma as a false flag event, but not much discussion, if any, debating whether it was a practice run of examining certain methods of bombing a building.

And the WTC destruction wasn’t going to be a regular demolition. It had to be a demolition that could be passed off as a pancaking collapse due to fire, and however well or badly you might think they eventually managed that goal, it appears a certain amount of effort was put in to make things not look like your average building demolition by explosives. I’ll exclude WTC7 from that observation though as that’s a different event which was obviously less disguised on the day.

From memory, James Woolsey popped up not long after the OK bombing on television, blaming Iraq. Within months he was venturing into a near year-long stay at Los Alamos, undertaking a ‘terrorism study’ with Joseph Nye that included dozens of other figures from military, media, government, intel agencies and science. Through 1995, the year of the bombing, related cohorts of his were running similar conferences on bioterrorism. In 1997, when Woolsey had finished his Los Alamos activities, the same groups had moved on to the study of ‘Catastrophic Terrorism’. There’s a lot of names that reoccur among the groups, and imminent terrorism was the continuing theme. So it’s striking, one way or another, that the Oklahoma event occurred in the thick of those ongoing meetings and discussions, and striking that Woolsey wasted little time in linking Oklahoma to Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Thorne View Post
    I’ve seen little else online making the comparisons that we’re touching on here. There’s a decent amount of discussion here and there covering Oklahoma as a false flag event, but not much discussion, if any, debating whether it was a practice run of examining certain methods of bombing a building.

And the WTC destruction wasn’t going to be a regular demolition. It had to be a demolition that could be passed off as a pancaking collapse due to fire, and however well or badly you might think they eventually managed that goal, it appears a certain amount of effort was put in to make things not look like your average building demolition by explosives. I’ll exclude WTC7 from that observation though as that’s a different event which was obviously less disguised on the day.

From memory, James Woolsey popped up not long after the OK bombing on television, blaming Iraq. Within months he was venturing into a near year-long stay at Los Alamos, undertaking a ‘terrorism study’ with Joseph Nye that included dozens of other figures from military, media, government, intel agencies and science. Through 1995, the year of the bombing, related cohorts of his were running similar conferences on bioterrorism. In 1997, when Woolsey had finished his Los Alamos activities, the same groups had moved on to the study of ‘Catastrophic Terrorism’. There’s a lot of names that reoccur among the groups, and imminent terrorism was the continuing theme. So it’s striking, one way or another, that the Oklahoma event occurred in the thick of those ongoing meetings and discussions, and striking that Woolsey wasted little time in linking Oklahoma to Iraq.
    I've been saying since shortly after the first basement bombing of the WTC, that OKC was a 'test-run' and 'mock-up' for it and the BIG EVENT that followed on 9-11-01. The details are lost to my memory now, sadly, as I'm moving all of my books are packed away, but if memory serves me a few FBI guys who seemed to be suspiciously connected to those around McVeigh were later also suspiciously connected the those around the 'Blind Sheik' who was blamed for the basement bombing. The THREE events in my mind were linked in purpose/effect and by who was ultimately behind them [pulling the hidden strings]. I'm sure that most of the people involved were different in all three, but I'm also fairly sure that the same 'authors' were behind the three and no doubt many other black ops we have seen and some we have not seen yet but have already happened. Your Woolsey notes are noted...but I think there were also some FBI guys some researchers fingered.....
    If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn