Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza

Quote Originally Posted by Myra Bronstein View Post
    I'm unfamiliar with J.C. King so need to look into that. Do you have a photo Charlie?.
    J. C. King is captured hatless in the photo (from Thy Will Be Done) to the left of the well-known Old Tramp. He was the violence-prone CIA Western Hemisphere Division chief and a highly placed Rockefeller factotum.

Myra Bronstein Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Drago View Post
    I'm unfamiliar with J.C. King so need to look into that. Do you have a photo Charlie?.
    J. C. King is captured hatless in the photo (from Thy Will Be Done) to the left of the well-known Old Tramp. He was the violence-prone CIA Western Hemisphere Division chief and a highly placed Rockefeller factotum.
    Does anyone have the photo being described? I don't have "Thy Will be Done" and a google search hasn't turned up the photo.

below
    You’ll find a list on this page, with JC King included:
    http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Who/

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Who/possible...peter could you scan the photo for all...snd compare........ta.....b
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bernice Moore; 09-17-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: enabling kink in the link trying to.......B

Myra Bronstein Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bernice Moore View Post
    below
    You’ll find a list on this page, with JC King included:
    http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Who/

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Who/possible...peter could you scan the photo for all...snd compare........ta.....b
    Ohmygod I had no idea that part of the site existed. I need to explore over there. Thank you again Bernice.

Your welcome girlie...have a good day......there are only a zillion sites.....groan

I checked with Vince and as far as he knows it appears to be KING.......B

Does anyone have the photo being described? I don't have "Thy Will be Done" and a google search hasn't turned up the photo.
    Myra,

I hope I haven't sown (thank you, Jack White!) confusion.

When I wrote "to the left of the well-known Old Tramp," I was referencing the photo thumbnails on my earlier post.

I know of no photo in which a J.C. King look-alike appears in a Dealey Plaza scene with any "tramp."

CD
    Last edited by Charles Drago; 09-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Charles which photo thumbnail photo ta.......b

9. Talking

Myra,

I hope I haven't sewn confusion.

When I wrote "to the left of the well-known Old Tramp," I was referencing the photo thumbnails on my earlier post.

I know of no photo in which a J.C. King look-alike appears in a Dealey Plaza scene with any "tramp."

CD
    Quick, Charles...before anyone notices...change the past
    tense of sow to sown....or are you doing needlepoint?

Jack
    Last edited by Jack White; 09-18-2009 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack White View Post

Myra,

I hope I haven't sewn confusion.

CD
    Quick, Charles...before anyone notices...change the past
    tense of sow to sown....or are you doing needlepoint?

Jack
    You're needling me, Jack.

When I noted my error, I was in stitches.

Although you must admit, I spin quite a yarn.

It's all part of the fabric of my life.