Thread: jack did you ever hear of or see this photo.???

Default jack did you ever hear of or see this photo.???

A Record from Mary Ferrell's Database

Record:PHOTOGRAPH, (OF JACK RUBY) -----Sources:CIA 1019-402AMary's
    Comments:
    Greek newspaper, in Nov 1965, published a picture taken 11/22/63 reportedly showing Jack Ruby and Allen Dulles.

B..:heeeelllllooooo:

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bernice Moore View Post

Comments:
    Greek newspaper, in Nov 1965, published a picture taken 11/22/63 reportedly showing Jack Ruby and Allen Dulles.

Where's the photo?

Of course jack they do not show the photo...this is from her database where all her zillion of notes on this that and the other are...all there is, is the cia #..i wondered had you ever seen or heard of it..thanks b..

4. Default

Of course jack they do not show the photo...this is from her database where all her zillion of notes on this that and the other are...all there is, is the cia #..i wondered had you ever seen or heard of it..thanks b..
    Never.

Comments:

One photo of Ruby and Dulles?!.....Hey, I'd put that one on my wall!....wonder if real and if we'll ever see all of MFs 'best' stuff!......
    "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
    "World War III will be a global information war with no division between civilian & military participation." Marshall McLuhan
    "Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that the grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    wonder if real and if we'll ever see all of MFs 'best' stuff!......
    Don't get me started.

Anyway, the description of this photo does ring a bell -- and it's an alarm bell.

This could be nothing more than the phenomenon of creative memory, but I seem to recall that I have seen the photo and that it is clearly a hoax or misinterpretation. Or both.