Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Marked for Assassination

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Kapel View Post
    While I have no doubt that Isreal and Zionism played a kaior part in the assassintion of JFK Mr Michael Collins Piper is not a very god source.

    I totally disagree. Piper is such a good source that he needs to be ignored. He's not being ignored because he made a few minor mistakes in Final Judgment. He's being ignored because he's the sole source for a hot sector of the conspiracy. If we took your logic above and applied it to Oliver Stone's JFK we could dismiss both Stone and his movie as you are doing with Piper. But it doesn't work that way however. Piper's main thesis, that you don't mention in your criticisms, is the strong CIA/Organized Crime money network associated with both Israel and conspiracy. If we compare Stone's JFK with the Warren Commission, JFK is much closer to the real conspiracy than the Warren Report. And if we compare Piper to conventional conspiracy theory, Final Judgment is the progressive cutting edge that fleshes-out the full international range of the forces involved and their influences.
    My point is that early on in his writings Mr Piper showed a great lack of knowlege about many elements pertaining to JFK and his emenies, for example the death of Moe Dalitz. His later efforts have been better. His opinion that Permindex was a CIA - Mossad operation may be true, but he completely ignores the Gehlen Org connections to Permindex. At the time of the JFK assassination the Permidex Board of Directors contained many Zionists, but also a few WW2 fascists. That Mossad was involved in the murder of JFK I have not doubt.Btw, Stone's JFK was outstanding, there was more truth contained in that film than in the Warren Commission Report.

    Just my opinion, the Chicago mob had a bigger role in the assassination than did the Meyey Lansky group, Piper says that Ruby was a member of the Lasky organization, Ruby was a member of the Chicago outfit.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Kapel View Post
    Just my opinion, the Chicago mob had a bigger role in the assassination than did the Meyey Lansky group, Piper says that Ruby was a member of the Lasky organization, Ruby was a member of the Chicago outfit.


    I think you're missing the point. Piper's whole thesis is that Hyman Lamer was basically Lansky's man. Lamer is fully connected with CIA and the full cast of right-wing military connections associated with the conspiracy. Once you talk syndicate in Chicago you are saying Lamer, and therefore Lansky, and therefore CIA French Connection.

    The Chicago mob IS Lansky.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Kapel View Post
    Just my opinion, the Chicago mob had a bigger role in the assassination than did the Meyey Lansky group, Piper says that Ruby was a member of the Lasky organization, Ruby was a member of the Chicago outfit.


    I think you're missing the point. Piper's whole thesis is that Hyman Lamer was basically Lansky's man. Lamer is fully connected with CIA and the full cast of right-wing military connections associated with the conspiracy. Once you talk syndicate in Chicago you are saying Lamer, and therefore Lansky, and therefore CIA French Connection.


    The Chicago mob IS Lansky.
    See the book SUPERMOB by Russo, its all about the Chicago and attorney Sid Korshak. Reporter Dan Moldea while on a speaking tour promoting his book " Dark Victory:Ronald Reagan, MCA, and the Mob called the Chicago outfit the most powerful criminal organiztion in the United States. James Regan, the post war racing wire czar told J. Edgar Hoover and Attorney General Tom Clark that Henry Crown & Conrad Hilton were the bankrollers of the Chicago mob, this was 1946, a few weeks later Ragan was murdered. Chicago Police Lt William Drury investigating Ragans murder found the Dave Yaris & Lenny Patrick were the murderers, Drury was forced off the force, the witnesses ran off, and Drury was enventually murdered. Yaris & Patrick were Rubys boyhood pals. Ruby moved to Dallas from Chicago, the year the Chicago mob took over the Dallas rackets. Meyer Lansky bigger than henty Crown & Conrad Hilton ? I wonder ! The Crown family are well know Zionists and were early backers of Obama.
    Meyer Lansky was NOT the Chicago mob.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Kapel View Post
    Meyer Lansky bigger than henty Crown & Conrad Hilton ? I wonder ! The Crown family are well know Zionists and were early backers of Obama.
    Meyer Lansky was NOT the Chicago mob.


    Again, you're missing the point. The reason why Lansky was stronger than the Crown Chicago mob was because he was CIA-connected as Piper shows. With all due respect, your point is a meaningless distinction.

    There's a simple way to undo your theory. That is, Ruby was influenced not by the Chicago mob just before the assassination but by Gruber and Cohen's west coast boys. And that's Lansky, again, from all sides...

  5. Default

    Its a run known fact that the the LA syndicate is run by BOTH the New York mob, of which Lansky is a part, a dominant part yes, but on part, and the Chicago mob which iwas run by Crown _ Hilton. To think that Henry Crown, the largest stockholder in General Dynamics, and Conrad Hilton the owner of a world wide hotel chain, with Henry Crown on the board of directors dont have intelligence ties is ludicrus,


    We will agree to disagree. Read Supermob. In Godfather 1 & 2 The Robert DuVall character " Hagen " is based on Sid Korshak.

  6. Default

    On the Saturday following the JFK assassination Sidney Glazier of the American Guild of Variety Artists wired Ruby - ' Jack Dont send the letter foday, it would be akward in Chicago'. Sid Korshack was the lawyer representing the Guild.

    In testimony befoe the Warren Commission Mr Glazier said that the wire dealt with Rubys desire to hire new showgirls. In 1961 the U,S. Dept. of Justice declared that the AGVA was a front for prostitiution.

  7. #17
    Mark Stapleton Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stapleton View Post
    Israel was the prime mover in JFK's assassination, beyond reasonable doubt.
    You won't see many jump to comment on this because it has been set-up as a landmine that blows-up on anyone who touches it. But you then have to say that these kind of forbidden subjects usually reveal their value as evidence. In other words, that which everyone is afraid to touch is probably that which has the most value as evidence.
    Ain't that the truth.

    It's the reason fearless 'researchers' have been running round in circles for decades.

    Any objective study of Israel reveals that its fortunes (both in Israel and in the USA) took a major upward turn straight after JFK's demise and the installation of pro Zionist President Lyndon Johnson.

    The fingerprints of Israel are all over Dealey Plaza. The fact that the mainstream media was owned by Zionists like William Paley and David Sarnoff is no coincidence.

    FWIW, my speculation as to the timing of the decision to kill JFK is December 1962--right after Golda Meir's unsuccessful talks with JFK in Miami re Dimona.

  8. #18

    Default

    Three Oswalds!

    But this Friday only, marked down to two.

  9. #19
    Mark Stapleton Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Wilbourne View Post
    Albert & Mark, who is the power behind "Israel?"
    Zionism--the core of which consists of psychotic greed and selfishness.

  10. Default Dimona

    [QUOTE=Mark Stapleton;36939]
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stapleton View Post
    Israel was the prime mover in JFK's assassination, beyond reasonable doubt.
    You won't see many jump to comment on this because it has been set-up as a landmine that blows-up on anyone who touches it. But you then have to say that these kind of forbidden subjects usually reveal their value as evidence. In other words, that which everyone is afraid to touch is probably that which has the most value as evidence.
    [/
    It's the reason fearless 'researchers' have been running round in circles for decades.

    Any objective study of Israel reveals that its fortunes (both in Israel and in the USA) took a major upward turn straight after JFK's demise and the installation of pro Zionist President Lyndon Johnson.

    The fingerprints of Israel are all over Dealey Plaza. The fact that the mainstream media was owned by Zionists like William Paley and David Sarnoff is no coincidence.

    FWIW, my speculation as to the timing of the decision to kill JFK is December 1962--right after Golda Meir's unsuccessful talks with JFK in Miami re Dimona.
    The Si Hersh book, " The Samson Option " should shed some light on the JFK - David Ben Gurion rift.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •