Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rich Dellarosa 'jfkresearch.com' Archive

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Burnham View Post

Where are Robert Morningstar's articles? I have not found any "vanishing" problems with any other articles. His articles seem to be singled out for exclusion. What's the scoop?
    my Z-film article disappeared too, never made it when the archive was transferred....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by David Healy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Burnham View Post

Where are Robert Morningstar's articles? I have not found any "vanishing" problems with any other articles. His articles seem to be singled out for exclusion. What's the scoop?
    my Z-film article disappeared too, never made it when the archive was transferred....
    Very odd, David. I know Robert's articles made it because I have accessed them more than once from here. I didn't know that your's stopped working. I personally checked every link after the archive landed
    and all links worked with the exception of those that did not originate from JFKresearch.com but were rather published on a third party site that was no longer live.
    GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)