Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 175

Thread: The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis

  1. #1

    Default The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis

    RESOLVED: The alleged Chicago plot to assassinate JFK never was meant to result in an actual attack.

    Rather, it was a fictive construct designed as the Dallas conspiracy's doppelganger.

    The objectives of its planners -- the highest level Facilitators of the Dallas plot -- were to:

    A. Explain the anticipated pre-assassination leaks of Dallas plot info as cases of mistaken identify;

    B. Foil the Chicago "plot" at the last minute -- close to the timed Dallas attack -- and thus provide a plausible excuse for planned enhanced Dallas security to be relaxed;*

    C. Support the Dallas cover-up by misdirecting honest investigations of the real assassination through the imposition of the confusion, complexity, and cognitive dissonance associated with the classic doppelganger gambit.
    ____________________________

    *Recall the reports that JFK, when warned about going to Dallas, responded along the lines of, "It's OK, the Secret Service took care of it."
    Last edited by Charles Drago; 02-01-2011 at 12:16 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Right, exactly. When you begin to see the bigger picture coming into focus with the overall conspiracy the string pullers wanted the Chicago plot to fail. I suspect Oswald was Garrison's loyal infiltrator of right-wing groups and could have been the "Lee" in the warning message on the FBI teletype. Even if it wasn't Oswald doing the warning what are the odds that "Lee" wasn't referencing our Lee when he was so covertly associated with FBI and the conspiracy?

    I speculate the "Lee" teletype was meant to get Oswald to cooperate at the Book Depository thinking he was a super secret important presidential security operative reporting on threats. The fact he had successfully stopped the Chicago plot gave him confidence that he was a genuine important secret service member. At this point Oswald was completely suckered. His importance in relation to the Chicago plot he now thinks he prevented is used to induce him to take orders without question. He then does what he's told at the Depository that day (Or wherever "Lee" was).

    Let me figure out which Oswald was where at the time of the shooting. And even the teletype for that matter. This is crunching my circuits.

    Vallee was caught by coincidence because the landlady stumbled in and saw the rifles. But maybe the stupidly left-out on the bed rifles were meant to be found?

  3. Default Secret Service to JFK: "We've got your back, throat, temple, occipital."

    When Underwood told JFK about these disturbing reports,
    the President merely said, "Marty, you worry about me too much"
    (indeed, JFK told San Antonio Congressman Henry Gonzalez on 11/21/63:
    "The Secret Service told me that they have taken care of everything.
    There's nothing to worry about").

    http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/VP/0025-VP.TXT

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    The fact he had successfully stopped the Chicago plot gave him confidence that he was a genuine important secret service member. At this point Oswald was completely suckered. His importance in relation to the Chicago plot he now thinks he prevented is used to induce him to take orders without question. He then does what he's told at the Depository that day (Or wherever "Lee" was).
    Make the fourth and fifth words of your first sentence "thought" and "he," and we're on the same page. And yes, I see that you use a similar construction later in the same paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    This is crunching my circuits.
    Then I'm doing my job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Doyle View Post
    Vallee was caught by coincidence because the landlady stumbled in and saw the rifles. But maybe the stupidly left-out on the bed rifles were meant to be found?
    Thanks for your thoughtful response, Albert.

    ValLEE indeed. The doppelganger aspects of the Chicago and Dallas productions are too varied and deep to be coincidental. These stories were designed to confuse and misdirect. But only one was intended to run to conclusion.

    Why Dallas and not Chicago for the real hit?

    Do we think it might have something to do with lending credence to the ultimate FALSE Sponsorship -- that of LBJ?

    (And don't forget that Chicago presented its own FALSE Sponsor in the person of Sam Giancana. The parallels, they just keep comin'.)

    As for the discovery of the rifles: If my hypothesis is accurate, the Chicago "plot" was designed to be discovered.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Dragoo View Post
    When Underwood told JFK about these disturbing reports,
    the President merely said, "Marty, you worry about me too much"
    (indeed, JFK told San Antonio Congressman Henry Gonzalez on 11/21/63:
    "The Secret Service told me that they have taken care of everything.
    There's nothing to worry about").

    http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/VP/0025-VP.TXT
    Precisely the quote I had in mind, Phil.

    Indeed, it is this quote that sparked my inquiry into the deeper ramifications of the doppelganger plots.

  6. Default

    I don' t understand what this is based upon.

    The fact that the whistle was blown on it?

    That is pretty flimsy evidence to mount this whole theoretical construct on in my view.

    The Chicago plot was clearly designed very similarly to Dallas. Down to a patsy who is some ways was even better than Oswald. Why would they blow it up on purpose?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio View Post
    I don' t understand what this is based upon.

    The fact that the whistle was blown on it?

    That is pretty flimsy evidence to mount this whole theoretical construct on in my view.

    The Chicago plot was clearly designed very similarly to Dallas. Down to a patsy who is some ways was even better than Oswald. Why would they blow it up on purpose?
    I agree with Jim on this one, but can still be convinced by Charles if he can answer some questions and continue with his reasoning.

    The Chicago plot as investigated by the Secret Service included Valee, who is a prominent character in The Kenendy Detail, as well as James Douglas' JFK & the Unspeakable.

    TKD says that Thomas A. Vallee was a member of the John Birch Society, which links him to the same group addressed by the Cuban in Dallas who threatened Kennedy, as well as the student who the DPD CIS informant said threatened JFK.

    In addition, the Chicago plot included Homer Echevara, a Cuban who was also working as a Chicago Transit Authority bus driver (as was Ralph Meyer, the son of Ruby acquaintence), and the transfer of a lot of money and a cache of arms.

    According to Abe Bolden, the documents on Echevara were falsefied to indicate they were created after the assassination when in fact the investigation occured before Dallas.

    And then there's the bit Bolden himself didn't realize was potentially significant, and that was the call from Dallas asking for them to check on a "Hurt" or someone with a similar sounding name, which appears to indicate that they were investigating Oswald's attempt to call someone by that name.

    And finally, if the late October mission of the Rex was successful and deposited a team of assassins in Cuba with high powered rifles who were to assassinate Castro, and the Chicago plot was successful on the same day (November 1), the tripple assassinations of JFK in Chicago, Castro in Havana and Diems in Vietnam would certainly appear to have been coordinated like an Al Quada attack.

    There's too many aspects of the Chicago plot that makes it significant to discard it as a decoy, deception or ploy designed to confuse, and perhaps the SS advance reports for Chicago that the SS claims were destroyed, may be among the boxes of records preserved by Agent Blaine. So maybe some of the outstanding questions can be answerd by these record.

    BK

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks, Bill, for your typically well-informed analysis -- and for your presence once again on DPF.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Kelly View Post
    I agree with Jim on this one, but can still be convinced by Charles if he can answer some questions and continue with his reasoning.

    The Chicago plot as investigated by the Secret Service included Valee, who is a prominent character in The Kenendy Detail, as well as James Douglas' JFK & the Unspeakable.
    To be clear, I have no problem whatsoever with the basic story elements, including the character of Vallee and others which you reference in this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Kelly View Post
    TKD says that Thomas A. Vallee was a member of the John Birch Society, which links him to the same group addressed by the Cuban in Dallas who threatened Kennedy, as well as the student who the DPD CIS informant said threatened JFK.
    Yet another extraordinary Dallas mirror image that does not weaken my hypothesis.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Kelly View Post
    In addition, the Chicago plot included Homer Echevara, a Cuban who was also working as a Chicago Transit Authority bus driver (as was Ralph Meyer, the son of Ruby acquaintence), and the transfer of a lot of money and a cache of arms.
    The money and arms cache do not precisely parallel elements of the Dallas plot -- but the arms smuggling vein runs through Dallas, as, of course, do Ruby and individuals linked to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Kelly View Post
    According to Abe Bolden, the documents on Echevara were falsefied to indicate they were created after the assassination when in fact the investigation occured before Dallas.
    If Bolden is right, the falsification does not speak to my hypothesis.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Kelly View Post
    And then there's the bit Bolden himself didn't realize was potentially significant, and that was the call from Dallas asking for them to check on a "Hurt" or someone with a similar sounding name, which appears to indicate that they were investigating Oswald's attempt to call someone by that name.
    Help me out here, Bill. What is the relevance of the "Hurt" call to my thoughts on the Chicago plot?

    Quote Originally Posted by William Kelly View Post
    And finally, if the late October mission of the Rex was successful and deposited a team of assassins in Cuba with high powered rifles who were to assassinate Castro, and the Chicago plot was successful on the same day (November 1), the tripple assassinations of JFK in Chicago, Castro in Havana and Diems in Vietnam would certainly appear to have been coordinated like an Al Quada attack.
    But the Cuba attack did not take place, the Chicago attack did not take place, and thus the assassinations in Vietnam stand alone.

    One of my major motives for creating this thread was to encourage the use of imagination in our work toward the creation of testable hypotheses larger than the sum of their parts. This you do, quite admirably, when you postulate a November 1 triple hit. I'd love to have you expand upon your Al Queda-like scenario. To which False Sponsors would the attacks have been attributed?

    Quote Originally Posted by William Kelly View Post
    There's too many aspects of the Chicago plot that makes it significant to discard it as a decoy, deception or ploy designed to confuse[.]

    BK
    I leave open the possibility -- albeit a slim one -- that the Chicago and Dallas plots were run simultaneously with the idea that both would be kept active until events forced an either/or decision. When the scene of the crime was finalized, the rejected iteration would be terminated in such a fashion as to provide the illusion that the entire threat had been eliminated.

    But given the success of the Dallas attack and its coverup, don't underestimate the value of Chicago (or, if it increases your comfort level with my hypothesis, the rejected plot) as a "decoy, deception or ploy designed to confuse."

    While Chicago displays a beyond-coincidence number of Dallas parallels, we know little of what lies beneath. This may be due to the fact that in-depth investigations of that plot have not been conducted over 48 years.

    But it also may be because a decoy plot need only be skin-deep.

    Charles

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio View Post
    I don' t understand what this is based upon.

    The fact that the whistle was blown on it?

    That is pretty flimsy evidence to mount this whole theoretical construct on in my view.

    The Chicago plot was clearly designed very similarly to Dallas. Down to a patsy who is some ways was even better than Oswald. Why would they blow it up on purpose?
    Thanks, Jim.

    My hypothesis is based on the fact that Chicago was NOT designed "very similarly" to Dallas, but as a near-mirror image to Dallas. It's a matter of degree -- for me a profoundly significant degree that goes beyond operational necessity.

    Why?

    I'm also hard-pressed to imagine that there was enough conspiratorial talent available at the senior Facilitator levels to manage simultaneously two extraordinarily complex plots.

    One was real, one was a thin dramatic construct.

    My hypothesis very well may fall victim to evidence and/or logic. Please notice that I am not a True Believer in it. Nor, given the manner in which Chicago was sanitized, can I substantiate it via the presentation of smoking gun evidence. But I can make a circumstantial case.

    If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Bolden is a DPF member. His commentary on this thread would be invaluable.

  10. Default

    Its very interesting that Bolden says the Echeverria docs were falsified.

    I had always discarded them because I was not aware of that.

    But now, I think they are important. This now appears to be part of the cover up about Chicago. Which now appears to include not just the SS but the FBI.

    And I agree with Bill about the Rex.

    This is why I believe that the revelations about Chicago are some of the most important discoveries of late. And what Blakey did with this, and what Waldron did with Black's enormously important work is shameful. It amounts to censorship.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •