Thread: References and resources.

Default References and resources.

This board is intended as a reference resource on individual subjects as they relate to deep political events. Please feel free to add relevant information as it comes to you.
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

"Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

Great job Magda on what could be termed the Role of Dishonor and Shame!

Others, let's add additional relevant information we know on these people/operations, and link to other sites and videos, audios on them.

I think Magda, we really have the NSA's attention now.

Good work!:party::party:

Thank you so much Peter. Yes, it looks a bit like a roll of dishonour doesn't it. With the notable exceptions of good people like Tosh and Adele who chose not to look the other way and saw the Emperor had no clothes. And said so. We certainly do have the NSA's attention and the German BND and CENTCOM Iraq and the UK DoD and a few others that have been visiting. Welcome spooks! :hello:
    "I think it would be a good idea." Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.
    Karl Marx.

"Well, he would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies, 1963, replied Ms Rice Davies when the prosecuting counsel pointed out that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.

Myra Bronstein Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lemkin View Post
    Great job Magda on what could be termed the Role of Dishonor and Shame!

Others, let's add additional relevant information we know on these people/operations, and link to other sites and videos, audios on them.

I think Magda, we really have the NSA's attention now.

Good work!:party::party:
    This is really amazing work Maggie. We have our own DPFopedia now. :congrats::congrats::congrats: