Deep Politics Forum
The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School (/thread-8577.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Albert Doyle - 15-05-2012

I'm surprised that no one takes the kill shot on Cinque of simply saying the still image he is showing of Lovelady is simply a frame from the same movie that isn't altered in aspect ratio. If the video frames Cinque is showing go from 1:04 to 1:08 seconds on the You-Tube video the still shot he is showing is from around 1:02 seconds of the same film. I generally think David Josephs offers weak stuff, but in this case he was the only one who seems to get it. The fade-in and fade-out from the You-Tube clip shows that it was taken from a longer clip of footage. That longer clip contains the still image of Lovelady Cinque is claiming is evidence of forgery. The clown has even wagered eight thousand dollars for anyone who can show the source of this still image.

I'm not sure if Cinque is an operator. If he is then Fetzer is too. Right now I think he's simply a clown who has managed to get his 15 minutes of fame on the major sites. The cure for his madness is to force him to answer the points I'm making and, if he refuses to do so, then take action. He's being allowed to get away with the murder of saying that the clock showing 2 o'clock "is good enough" when the difference of a few seconds makes all the difference. I'm surprised some of the better minds on EF let him get away with that.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Lauren Johnson - 15-05-2012

What puzzles me are endless attempts to dialogue with people who have no intention to dialogue.

Consider Fetzer and the title of his thread at EF. He puts up this thread knowing only he and his friend Cinque are willing to face the truth. Only their intellect, their courage allows them to face the truth. And now we are involved the myth of the hero. Fetzer and his student are the heroes, and we therefore must be the adversaries of the hero: Scylla and Charybdis, the Medusa, and so forth.

By my count, Fetzer is on his fourth candidate for the heroic journey. Judy Wood was the first. Judith Vary Baker was the second. Philip Nelson (?) was the third -- although I don't recall whether they were connected. And now we have Cinque. Fetzter has championed each one; he has stood up and been their sponsor.

Three of the four strike me as some kind of personality disorder: Cinque and Judy Wood strike me as narcissists. JVB might be histrionic. Philip Nelson? No opinion. But minus Nelson, I suspect that Fetzer seems to attract disturbed persons. My theory about Fetzer is that he is an sadly aging man who needs to find some kind of redemption in yet another heroic quest. He ends up taking on people he imagines need his great name. They on the other hand get a payoff by getting their name out their. This is particularly true of Cinque and Wood.

Which gets me to my first point. There is no chance at engaging in a dialogue with people locked in this social arrangement. It is based on bad faith.

This way of understanding the endless conversation tries to avoid having to think that someone has been paid off or intimidated into lying. BUT it does not exclude the possibility. But it is tragic.

edit: the narcissistic personality disorder: is a personality disorder[SUP][1][/SUP] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and it is closely linked to egocentrism.

Does this sound right?

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Gary Craig - 15-05-2012

James H Fetzer

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15222&st=15

"Virginia promoted me to (visiting) associate after Kentucky
denied me, a rather facsinating result, considering that UVA
was then and remains among the most prestigious of all public
universities. They even brought me back years later as full
professor, rather remarkable if they did not hold me in high
esteem. It was great to live in Chapel Hill for a year, of
course, but I knew coming in that I was a replacement for a
faculty member on a temporary basis and there was no prospect
for having a permanent appointment. So either he just doesn't
know what goes on in higher education or he is simply lying out
his ass! Of course, don't overlook the possibility it is both!"

----------------

Presidential Recordings Program, Miller Center of Public Affairs,
University of Virginia

http://www.whitehousetapes.net/exhibit/jfk-assassination-tapes

"The full text of the entire volume of annotated transcripts of the LBJ recordings from November 22 to November 30, 1962,
is available here. It includes the complete set of Air Force One calls enroute from Dallas to Washington. The volume was
edited by former Miller Center scholar Max Holland."

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Greg Burnham - 15-05-2012

Phil Dragoo Wrote:Albert

While you believe Cinque to be genuinely stupid, I wonder if he isn't playing Mickey the Dope.

Allen Dulles raved at David Lifton, "Nothing, you've shown me nothing."

Games People Play is not merely the title of a 'sixities paper back, or a song.

Cinque isn't singing, "La la la la la, I can't hear you," with his fingers plugging his ears

yet I submit his obtuseness is an act nonetheless.

Fetzer and Cinque were here, and have been everywhere, with their medicine show.

Fetzer roars his argument-from-authority and praises Cinque's genius.

Cinque fires his Gatling Gun of patronizing insults,

shielding himself with, "I'm making too much smoke to see your argument."

They should get a room--but only the EFing snake pit will have them.

Brilliant, Phil. I say this not to praise. It is simply...brilliant.

Who the hell is John H Fetzer?????

Gary Craig Wrote:John H Fetzer

----------------

University of Virginia

"The full text of the entire volume of annotated transcripts of the LBJ recordings from November 22 to November 30, 1962,
is available here. It includes the complete set of Air Force One calls enroute from Dallas to Washington. The volume was

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Gary Craig - 15-05-2012

Greg Burnham Wrote:Who the hell is John H Fetzer?????

Gary Craig Wrote:John H Fetzer

----------------

University of Virginia

That was a typo, sorry.

Corrected it.

Thanks. If I'm losing a friend, you might as well spell his name right.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Dawn Meredith - 15-05-2012

Greg Burnham Wrote:Thanks. If I'm losing a friend, you might as well spell his name right.

Frankly it is very sad. I never knew tha man personally but know there is a lot of admiration for his past work. You'd think he might want to kick back
and rest on his reputation rather than engage in destroying what is left of his reputation.

Now will he or Cinque begin yet another thread on the doorway man??? Only to have it locked when it reaches insanity?

And so it goes...

Dawn.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Keith Millea - 15-05-2012

Quote:Now will he or Cinque begin yet another thread on the doorway man???

I'm thinking Fetzer is just warming up for another run on Fox news.Hannity and O'Reilly both made a fool of the Professor the last time.And,of course this tends to make fools of the whole JFK community.Remember what Cinque said here......

"We're gonna push,push,push it!"

:noblesteed:

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Jan Klimkowski - 15-05-2012

Dawn Meredith Wrote:And so it goes...

Or, as Kurt Vonnegut's vaguely unreliable narrator might add:

The smell of mustard gas and roses.