Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School
There's a conspiracy theorist named Ralph Cinque on You-Tube right now pushing a new breakthrough discovery of 'proof' of Oswald's innocence in the Altgens blow-up of the Depository front steps. He says he has teamed-up with Fetzer and gotten his blessing on this theory. Myself, I've watched all 10 parts and came away believing this is one of the most laughable attempts by any conspiracy theorist to push through credulous, contrived embarrassingly unprofessional evidence that I've ever seen. If people are worried about unqualified CTer's drawing ridicule and doubt on the entire CT community this is something to really worry about. I'll let you judge for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcKgSUumAPc

Albert Doyle Wrote:There's a conspiracy theorist named Ralph Cinque on You-Tube right now pushing a new breakthrough discovery of 'proof' of Oswald's innocence in the Altgens blow-up of the Depository front steps. He says he has teamed-up with Fetzer and gotten his blessing on this theory. Myself, I've watched all 10 parts and came away believing this is one of the most laughable attempts by any conspiracy theorist to push through credulous, contrived embarrassingly unprofessional evidence that I've ever seen. If people are worried about unqualified CTer's drawing ridicule and doubt on the entire CT community this is something to really worry about. I'll let you judge for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcKgSUumAPc

In fairness Al you have had some interesting ideas yourself.

What you don't do however, is press your opinion as if you have gods given right to do so. I'm probably guilty of the latter lol. Its a good quality and you don't let it detract from the good stuff you have done IMO. But Al this type of madness (I only made it through 7 minutes, how you watched all this crap I commend you) is now standard for Ron. Have you seen his nutjob pal Nico Haupt? Now he's hooked up with John Hankey. I seriously think Fetzer will endorse the MJ-12 documents. I see no reason in his contrary nature why he won't get behind this hoax and go on to terrify the UFO nexus. Maybe there with Richard Dolan, Kenn Thomas, David Childress, Joe Farrell and Dick Hoagland he can find the inner peace denied him all these years.

Further that, I said to Adele in one of his threads that I would like his help to track down the real identity of Ron on the show. Mr Fetzer ignored my attempt even though I do so to clear his name. He probably won't reply nor has he replied to my piece he did with Hankey. Fetzers distortions of my work were rather funny I have to say. But so out of context I think he has run and hid truth be told. In fact I will repost it in a new thread and let some light on it.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:[ But Al this type of madness (I only made it through 7 minutes, how you watched all this crap I commend you) is now standard for Ron.

I was forcing myself not to hit the stop button after a few minutes.

It's really amazing that Ralph doesn't see the obvious mistakes he's making. He doesn't detect the simplest of things like the shade line off the lintel causing most of the mysterious "forgeries" he and Fetzer have concocted. Crazy.

There's a simple thing he doesn't realize that precludes his entire theory. Lovelady is in front of Black Tie Man. Ralph's entire Fetzerian theory hinges upon this mysterious Black Tie Man being created out of thin air by CIA forgers in order to hide Oswald's lapel that is seen on Doorway Man's shirt. This whole theory hinges on Fetzer's overactive imagination searching for forgery clues in the blow-up of Altgen's photo of the Depository doorway. Fetzer and Ralph submit that Black Tie Man is a forgery creation designed to obscure plain proof of Oswald's unique shirt lapel seen on Doorway Man. However any simple photo analysis will show that Black Tie Man is: 1) Real and there. And 2) Not in front of Doorway Man but behind (which destroys the entire theory).

This Fetzerian theory suggests CIA took the plaid pattern stripes from Lovelady's shirt and placed them on Oswald's shirt and then placed Lovelady's face on the head as well. All this instead of admitting the obvious fact that the man is simply Lovelady.

Oswald was in the lunchroom as seen.
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:[ But Al this type of madness (I only made it through 7 minutes, how you watched all this crap I commend you) is now standard for Ron.

I was forcing myself not to hit the stop button after a few minutes.

It's really amazing that Ralph doesn't see the obvious mistakes he's making. He doesn't detect the simplest of things like the shade line off the lintel causing most of the mysterious "forgeries" he and Fetzer have concocted. Crazy.

There's a simple thing he doesn't realize that precludes his entire theory. Lovelady is in front of Black Tie Man. Ralph's entire Fetzerian theory hinges upon this mysterious Black Tie Man being created out of thin air by CIA forgers in order to hide Oswald's lapel that is seen on Doorway Man's shirt. This whole theory hinges on Fetzer's overactive imagination searching for forgery clues in the blow-up of Altgen's photo of the Depository doorway. Fetzer and Ralph submit that Black Tie Man is a forgery creation designed to obscure plain proof of Oswald's unique shirt lapel seen on Doorway Man. However any simple photo analysis will show that Black Tie Man is: 1) Real and there. And 2) Not in front of Doorway Man but behind (which destroys the entire theory).

This Fetzerian theory suggests CIA took the plaid pattern stripes from Lovelady's shirt and placed them on Oswald's shirt and then placed Lovelady's face on the head as well. All this instead of admitting the obvious fact that the man is simply Lovelady.

Oswald was in the lunchroom as seen.

What makes me laugh mate is that if the CIA wanted to doctor the pics like Altgens one. Why the hell would they just take out a lapel? Seriously why not take Lovelady out completely? Its like the Zap film stuff. No one I show it too goes oooooooooooooooooh he was shot from behind lol. You'd think the way some people talk the film was designed to show us three legged ladies and SS agents shooting the president.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:You'd think the way some people talk the film was designed to show us three legged ladies and SS agents shooting the president.

Imagine ...
Charles Drago Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:You'd think the way some people talk the film was designed to show us three legged ladies and SS agents shooting the president.

Imagine ...

Lol CD I think it's overactive imaginations that have bought us into this nightmare. There's some interesting alteration stuff from Costella and White. I don't agree with them but I have respect for their opinions. If John Hankey wasn't bad enough CD check out JF's pal Nico Haupt. One of the most widely despised kooks in the 9/11 movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfj29GAcLMk
The conspiracy in this case is proven beyond reasonable doubt. We don't need the Z-film or the photos in Dealey Plaza to prove it. I don't have the scientific expertise to say with certainty that the they are altered. I have no reason to doubt Costella's and White's arguments, they are the experts in photo analysis, i am not.
For the shake of the exercise i'll assume for a moment that they were altered. What was the purpose?
C.D. Jackson was a PSYOPS expert (read "A certain Arrogance") and the film was in his possession. Would it be an exageration to claim that the film was altered by him, not to hide evidence of conspiracy, but to create a confussion, a cognitive dissonance situation where no-one is sure about anything, researchers fight among each other to prove if the film and photos are altered, to keep them busy with trivial things, to make us want to give up due to the contrandicting evidence that do not add up, totally frustrated and disillusioned.
C.D. Jackson and his CIA friends have succeeded to create the perfect "Wilderness of Mirrors" and 50 years later that mirror grows bigger and bigger.
Let's say that tommorow we find scientific evidence that prove the Z-film and photos were altered. Would that discovery change anything? Would this help us find the true instigators of the crime?
You get it, Vasilios.

Remember, one and all: The enemy's goal is not to settle this argument, but to prolong it.
Charles Drago Wrote:You get it, Vasilios.

Remember, one and all: The enemy's goal is not to settle this argument, but to prolong it.

Here here CD. I also agree with Vas. I just hope I don't prolong the agony myself lol.
I know I'm not real smart, but LHO not being in the doorway, at least to me, does not indicate that he was a lone assassin firing a rifle from the TSBD 6th floor window. I believe the picture is in fact, Billy Lovelady, and most likely LHO was on the 2nd floor at the time of the shooting. I am assuming that the person arrested in the Texas Theater and later shot by Jack Ruby, is Lee Harvey Oswald. And, a live LHO would most likely have been found not guilty if subjected to a trial.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,018 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 361,287 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,698 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,792 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,912 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,570 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,828 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,760 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,247 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,014 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser