Deep Politics Forum
The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School (/thread-8577.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Jan Klimkowski - 15-05-2012

Just checked out activity at the Swamp.

When I was naively swimming through those putrescent waters, I could barely move without my posts being made invisible by the Military Moderator, tag team partner of the irritating gnat, "Leni Colby".

Now that the Swamp is subject to hostile action, in the form of a major disruption exercise, I note that two lone Mods are pleading for help and asssistance because they have no powers as a pair, and the other Mods are nowhere to be seen.

Absent Mods.

Absent Owners too, it seems.

The present and correct Mod can only assume that "John Simkin must have intended to permit Ralph Cinque to participate as a member of this forum because he extended membership to Ralph the other day, knowing full well the subject matter Ralph would present at the outset".

We are all free to make our own judgements as to the logistics of this incident.

As circus impresarios know well
Bitter conflict and freakshows sell
When the carnies leave the stage
The blood and gore and damage stains

And there we have it.

Snake Oil Cinque reveals the agenda:

Quote:And let me remind you that you are a conspiracy theorist. So, it's supposed to be your nature to be skeptical of evidence put forward to defend the official story.

No. No. No.

We are researchers who follow wherever the truth leads.

Rather tediously, I'm going to quote myself:

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:The phrase "conspiracy theory" is itself a pysop.

"Conspiracy theory" is used by the powerful to declare certain subjects or analyses out of bounds, off limits, verboten.

Here is a fine example of the form, British PM Tony Blair in the House of Commons during the buildup to the war on Iraq:

Quote:Mr. Dennis Skinner(Bolsover)
When the Prime Minister meets the American President at the end of the month, will he tell George Bush that there is almost certainly a majority of the British people against the idea of a war with Iraq? Will he tell him that a lot of the British people are against the war because they can see that it is all about America getting its hands on the oil supplies in the middle east? Will he also tell him that we are not prepared to fight a war based on the fact that this vain American President is concerned more about finishing the job that his father failed to complete 12 years ago?

The Prime Minister
It will not surprise my hon. Friend to hear that I am afraid I cannot agree with him. Let me first deal with the conspiracy theory that this is somehow to do with oil. There is no way whatever, if oil were the issue, that it would not be infinitely simpler to cut a deal with Saddam, who, I am sure, would be delighted to give us access to as much oil as we wanted if he could carry on building weapons of mass destruction. The very reason why we are taking the action that we are taking is nothing to do with oil or any of the other conspiracy theories put forward. It is to do with one very simple fact: the United Nations has laid downindeed, it has been laying down for 10 yearsthat Saddam Hussein has to disarm himself of weapons of mass destruction and that he poses a threat because he used those weapons, and I believe that we have to make sure that the will of the United Nations is upheld.

House of Commons, January 15, 2003.

I vividly remember Blair answering questions from journalists at PM's press call during the same period when oil and the quality of the intelligence were being discussed, and saying that responsible news outlets shouldn't be spending time on "conspiracy theories".

Of course, we now know that the intelligence was entirely false, and was cooked up to justify a war that had no public support and no political, military or security justification.

The phrase and framework of "conspiracy theory" is a psyop designed to delegitimize deep political research and any discourse which challenges the ruling elite's version of reality.

The Sunsteinian psyop occurring at the Swamp is an attempt to suck serious researchers into black hole banality, where research standards are abysmal and Fetzerian schoolmasterly bluster replaces commonly accepted evidential proof.

And ultimately, once MSM regurgitates Rockwell's "exclusive", the dog piss masquerading as argument will be exposed as worthless, like its protagonist.

Of course MSM won't recognize the identification of this dog piss as dog piss by researchers such as those at DPF.

Rather Cinque's Snake Oil will be used as another example of "why you can't trust conspiracy theorists".

Those who allow this narrative to progress are complicit in its inevitable conclusion.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Albert Doyle - 16-05-2012

Fetzer just said Altgens 6 was rushed to a mobile forgery lab on Houston before being sent to the AP wire. (And he's serious)

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Lauren Johnson - 16-05-2012

Albert Doyle Wrote:Fetzer just said Altgens 6 was rushed to a mobile forgery lab on Houston before being sent to the AP wire. (And he's serious)

It is obvious to any person seeking the truth that these same labs were shipped over to Iraq and refitted to make bioweapons.

And while we are on the subject, that Colby guy is really starting to make a lot of sense.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Greg Burnham - 16-05-2012

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:Fetzer just said Altgens 6 was rushed to a mobile forgery lab on Houston before being sent to the AP wire. (And he's serious)

It is obvious to any person seeking the truth that these same labs were shipped over to Iraq and refitted to make bioweapons.

And while we are on the subject, that Colby guy is really starting to make a lot of sense.

It [the entity called "Colby"] is a ruse. A shadow. Without substance. A ghost. A legion of them. I blame Fetzer for this much more than Cinque. Shit, he's making Colby and Lamson look like goddamn heroes!

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Lauren Johnson - 16-05-2012

Greg Burnham Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:[quote=Albert Doyle]

It [the entity called "Colby"] is a ruse. A shadow. Without substance. A ghost. A legion of them. I blame Fetzer for this much more than Cinque. Shit, he's making Colby and Lamson look like goddamn heroes!

Greg, The reference to "Colby" making sense was meant as irony. Colby, Lamson, and now Von Pein are looking great.

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Greg Burnham Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:[quote=Albert Doyle]

Greg, The reference to "Colby" making sense was meant as irony. Colby, Lamson, and now Von Pein are looking great.

Capisco.

Fetzer just inadvertently named the "Ralph Cinque" entity (yes, I said entity)...

He made a typo that I will treasure: R-a-l-p-y.

I like it.

Well, we're just about done with the Cinque du Soleil circus. Like the monkey said when he cut his tail off with the lawn mower: "It won't be long now."