Deep Politics Forum
A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter (/thread-14039.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Tracy Riddle - 01-08-2015

They're always good for a laugh, though.

So anyway, back to the Dal-Tex Building. Why did researchers in the 60s/70s/80s do so little work on it? It was where the TSBD company was located until late 1962/early 1963, it's where at least one backyard photo was developed, we have Shel Hershorn taking photos through a sniper rifle from an upper floor, Zapruder worked there, it's a perfect location for a sniper who wants his shot to look like it came from the building across the street...I'm mean, c'mon on! ::pullhairout:: How hard was it back then to locate some people who worked there in 1963, or to get inside and take photos, research the companies doing business there, make plans of each floor...?

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Peter Lemkin - 01-08-2015

Tracy Riddle Wrote:What an imbecile. Why do all LNers sound like they are copying and pasting from the same talking points? I know they aren't all the same person; they just sound like they're reading from the same script.

IMHO, because they ARE copying and pasting from the same talking points. One can't deviate much from the script and still defend that monstrous string of lies, deceptions, intelligence magic & dirty tricks, and cover-ups.

Apparently, he or someone with that name is French and wrote a book in French called 'Elm Street' defending the official version on everything. https://plus.google.com/103598840712184647965/posts
Obviously, A Cheerleader for the Big Lie. In the acknowledgements of his book are a list of completely unknowns and Cyril Wecht [who would likely not appreciate being named there]. Below, a small piece from the preface of his book, translated from the French....

Quote:..."I listen to Black Op Radio every week on the Internet.
Every week, the radio conspiracists attack the official version
the Kennedy assassination (and other stories too) and propagate conspiracy theories.
His guests often insult the serious writers (such as Vincent Bugliosi
or Gerald Posner). I too was insulted, "trampled on". This is the fate that
those who defend the truth suffer. It does not bother me, and to be in the same camp as
Posner and Bugliosi, for me it is one of pride!"

It would be hard to order the lies of the official version by most egregious and easiest to prove wrong, but the BYPs would certainly be on my short list for top few!

I think I'd like to give a hats off to my departed friend Jack White who really did the first comprehensive work proving them to be poorly contrived fakes. Anyone not aware of his work can easily find on the internet by putting his name and Backyard Photos into a search engine. He did several films and articles. Here is his film FAKE! in five parts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIoyMRe5EA Since he died, his own websites are now down, but others host his information on the BYPs. A hats off to the others who have taken analysis of the BYPs even further than Jack did. In this research we usually stand on the shoulders of others.

The frustrating thing to me is we have more than proven it was a conspiracy of the highest order and covered up 'at the top' [and at all other levels], but still can't effect any Justice in the case yet, because the heirs to the conspiracy are still at the helm since the Coup.

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Tracy Riddle - 01-08-2015

On the internet, I've encountered professional LNers from Britain, France, Italy, Japan, Australia and Canada - people who actively and aggressively defend America's official stories - not just JFK. There are several professional 9/11 apologists in Italy, for example. Mel Ayton, who is British, writes constantly about MLK, RFK and JFK.

What would motivate a foreigner to actively defend America's official lies? Would an ordinary American citizen spend lots of time on internet forums, and write books and articles, defending the official stories of 7/7, Madrid, the Rabin assassination, or the Aldo Moro kidnapping? I can't see why, unless they were a) highly motivated by their ideological world view or b) being paid to do it.

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Drew Phipps - 01-08-2015

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:
Quote: The de Mohrenschildt backyard photo was apparently discovered in February 1967 by Jeanne de Mohrenschildt, inside the sleeve of a record album found at a Dallas storage unit the de Mohrenschildts had secured ahead of their move to Haiti in April 1964.

I thought the DeM's went to Haiti in June 1963

This is being corrected

And I agree, the Roscoe White photo being posed like the cut out is really a puzzler.

Ok, then the window of time that photo got into the DeM's storage shed limits the number of people that had access to it. The OP says that Michael Paine had access to the shed. I hope he covers that in more detail later, haven't had time to read it all.

It interests me also that the DeM's picked only the Paines as conversation partners for this item and then seemingly remained silent about it for some time. I wonder if DeM was attempting to read some unusual reaction from the Paines to being shown the photo. Since he didn't discuss it with anyone else, apparently, he must have found what he was looking for...

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Albert Doyle - 01-08-2015

The main point about the Roscoe White backyard photo is that extra photos of Oswald allegedly displaying the gun were floating around in the possession of Dallas Police without being entered into evidence. This says a lot about the mishandling of evidence and the honesty of the authorities, if not the photo itself.

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - David Josephs - 01-08-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:The main point about the Roscoe White backyard photo is that extra photos of Oswald allegedly displaying the gun were floating around in the possession of Dallas Police without being entered into evidence. This says a lot about the mishandling of evidence and the honesty of the authorities, if not the photo itself.

This is the exact point I've been making Albert... I also add that the cutout and the actual image, while they fit, do not match...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7313&stc=1]

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Dawn Meredith - 02-08-2015

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:How did Carlier get on?

He is a Mr. Warren Commission all the way.

Really. I guess a few slip in by avoiding the rules.

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Dawn Meredith - 02-08-2015

Tracy Riddle Wrote:On the internet, I've encountered professional LNers from Britain, France, Italy, Japan, Australia and Canada - people who actively and aggressively defend America's official stories - not just JFK. There are several professional 9/11 apologists in Italy, for example. Mel Ayton, who is British, writes constantly about MLK, RFK and JFK.

What would motivate a foreigner to actively defend America's official lies? Would an ordinary American citizen spend lots of time on internet forums, and write books and articles, defending the official stories of 7/7, Madrid, the Rabin assassination, or the Aldo Moro kidnapping? I can't see why, unless they were a) highly motivated by their ideological world view or b) being paid to do it.

Money I would suspect. I have met a lot of lone nutters over the years. But they do not haunt forums like these. They just have no interest in this matter at all. The ones who post continually about the official lie are suspect. Connected, low level agitators.

Marina did not take these fake pics. Of course she was threatened to say she did. The big surprise is that what "Harvey" said about them got reported.

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Drew Phipps - 03-08-2015

Someone explain to me why Marina couldn't have been the person that slipped this photo as a "laughing at her husband behind his back" joke to the DeM's. I understand that a) she initially denied taking the photo, b) she denied writing the note on the back of the photo, and c) it is unlikely that she had access to a photo lab to make the non standard enlargement. However, none of that rules her out. She had access to the record sleeves in question, having borrowed them from Jean, and had a month or so window of time.

A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter - Jim Hargrove - 04-08-2015

Maybe the most likely explanation is that Marina had nothing to do with ANY of the backyard photos, except to "splain" them to the FBI or be deported.

If the thumbscrews were tightened some of us might be able to identify EIGHT OR MORE backyard photos, and find reasons why Marina had nothing to do with any of them. Perhaps it's like the competing curtain rod stories or the disappearing shells or the Oct/Nov '63 Oswald sightings, or the calls re the Texas Theater suspect or the parallel Kleins money order evidence injections: it just seems like way too many people were helping to convict "Oswald"!