Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new Look at the BYP by Jeff Carter
Jeff Carter from 50 Reasons for 50 Years fame, takes a new look at the infamous BYP.

I especially liked part 2.

There are two more parts to come.

http://www.ctka.net/2015/JeffCarterBYP1-3.html
Quote: The de Mohrenschildt backyard photo was apparently discovered in February 1967 by Jeanne de Mohrenschildt, inside the sleeve of a record album found at a Dallas storage unit the de Mohrenschildts had secured ahead of their move to Haiti in April 1964.

I thought the DeM's went to Haiti in June 1963
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
The best evidence is Marina saying she didn't remember it as being 2 photos but only remembered it as 1 when in fact it was 3. No person who actually took the photos would make that mistake.

The Warren Commission was a rogue group whose whole process can now be safely said to be a massive suborning of perjury.
Albert Doyle Wrote:The best evidence is Marina saying she didn't remember it as being 2 photos but only remembered it as 1 when in fact it was 3. No person who actually took the photos would make that mistake.

The Warren Commission was a rogue group whose whole process can now be safely said to be a massive suborning of perjury.

Just for the record, there are many more than three BYPs......even publicly; and there are some others extant that have never been made public. Yet.::willynilly::
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
"Gopadze had reviewed Gregory's interpretive work recorded during interviews with her on November 23 (WCD 344). Gopadze's review noted that Gregory had added words and rephrased certain statements, but his interpretive work was characterized as flawless in a later report (CE1792)."

This seems to imply that Marina's FBI/SS interviews were tape recorded? It would be interesting to have those released.
The most difficult thing for me to reconcile with Marina is the actual operation of THAT camera and her memory of what happened.

Mr. McDONALD. Before the session, before you started taking these photographs, what was he doing?
Mrs. PORTER. Well, he just show me which button to push, you know.

That camera is much more difficult that that. Unlike "regular" cameras which are held to the face with a viewfinder showing the image correctly,this camera reverses the image and must be looked at from above, down into the camera.

Without a tripod and the reluctance she expressed AND the fact Oswald supposedly took the camera and wound it to the next frame before each photo... the images are crisp and clean, centered, and more in number than she remembers.

For a first time camera operator NOT to tell us about the difficulty of the upside-down image, holding the camera chest high and still being able to snap a quality photo is more proof to me that Marina was one of the most if not THE most fraudulently incriminating after the fact witness we have.

Finally, if there is only 1 negative left and only 2 found in the searches... 133-C in Roscoe White's widow's possession being the same exact pose as the Nov 29th recreation AND the cutout raises serious doubts that Marina was ever involved with these images...
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Interesting that Seth Kantor's notes from the DPD say the original photo was developed at 501 Elm St - which is the Dal-Tex Building. We know so little about that place circa 1963.
Don't tell Fetzer about that Dal-Tex photo lab.

Yeah, the fact the re-creation photo was posed exactly like the Roscoe White backyard photo is highly incriminating. Plus I remember reading somewhere that a cut-out forgery photo template of Oswald was found at Dallas PD.
David Josephs Wrote:The most difficult thing for me to reconcile with Marina is the actual operation of THAT camera and her memory of what happened.

Mr. McDONALD. Before the session, before you started taking these photographs, what was he doing?
Mrs. PORTER. Well, he just show me which button to push, you know.

That camera is much more difficult that that. Unlike "regular" cameras which are held to the face with a viewfinder showing the image correctly,this camera reverses the image and must be looked at from above, down into the camera.

Without a tripod and the reluctance she expressed AND the fact Oswald supposedly took the camera and wound it to the next frame before each photo... the images are crisp and clean, centered, and more in number than she remembers.

For a first time camera operator NOT to tell us about the difficulty of the upside-down image, holding the camera chest high and still being able to snap a quality photo is more proof to me that Marina was one of the most if not THE most fraudulently incriminating after the fact witness we have.

Finally, if there is only 1 negative left and only 2 found in the searches... 133-C in Roscoe White's widow's possession being the same exact pose as the Nov 29th recreation AND the cutout raises serious doubts that Marina was ever involved with these images...

I, too, doubt Marina had anything to do with these photos. She was terrified of being deported, in the custody of the SS/FBI immediately after the murder (for weeks), debriefed and questioned endless times.

Has Marina ever described the back yard photo(s)? I can hear those guys and gals now,: "hey girl, your gonna tell us, your hubbie had a rifle and you took a picture of him with the rifle, PERIOD! If not, you're on a slow boat Minsk, and your kids stay here in the custody of the state...
Drew Phipps Wrote:
Quote: The de Mohrenschildt backyard photo was apparently discovered in February 1967 by Jeanne de Mohrenschildt, inside the sleeve of a record album found at a Dallas storage unit the de Mohrenschildts had secured ahead of their move to Haiti in April 1964.

I thought the DeM's went to Haiti in June 1963

This is being corrected

And I agree, the Roscoe White photo being posed like the cut out is really a puzzler.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio reviews Jeff Morley's The Ghost Jim DiEugenio 14 11,999 03-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,388 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter Reviews "26 Seconds" by Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 2 3,034 19-02-2017, 10:17 PM
  The BYP: Jeff Carter pours it on Jim DiEugenio 10 6,364 23-10-2015, 02:59 PM
  Jeff Morley: Exclusive video of William K. Harvey's widow from '99 Alan Dale 1 5,965 11-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Jeff Morley: Toward the decisive clarification of JFK's death Alan Dale 2 6,627 11-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Last Post: A.J. Blocker
  Blog post from Jeff Morley about the JFK Assassination iOS app Marlene Zenker 0 1,903 23-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Update on Jeff Morley's CIA/Joannides lawsuit Dawn Meredith 0 3,850 12-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith