Deep Politics Forum
Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted (/thread-16359.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted - Brian Doyle - 28-04-2024

DiEugenio posts as if he is morally indignant that Pompeo forced Trump and Carlson to shut down the truth on the Kennedy Assassination...Jim phrases his writing as if he himself would be forth-coming on any truthful information according to his own personal beliefs and code of conduct...

Jim doesn't realize that he himself is acting as the Pompeo who shuts down the truth in regard to my posting of the Prayer Man evidence on the Education Forum...Jim has joined up with Gordon and praised him for censoring my correct evidence...The man is a massive hypocrite who has no problem taking the role of Pompeo and then turning around and criticizing it when others do it...

Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted - Brian Doyle - 31-05-2024

DiEugenio lauds Jeffery Sachs as being an academic with spine...Which suggests that Jim himself practices such brave dedication to the truth...

DiEugenio's own credibility in the spine department is purely the product of wordsmithing like his post at the Education Forum lauding Sachs...Jim has backbone in words only...If Jim really had the backbone he recognizes in others he would come in to these threads and answer for his treatment of the Prayer Man issue, which is a little less than brave...

If Jim had the backbone he cites in others he would come here and explain why he never recognized my Prayer Man evidence that proved Sarah Stanton was Prayer Man...Or why he accused me of trolling him when I tried to get him to get Stone to obtain the original films...Instead of asking Stone to get the original Wiegman and Darnell scans Jim lied and told the members of the Education Forum that Stone's producer had told me it was not possible to get the films...That isn't true and Robert Wilson actually said he was familiar with the process and all he needed was the word from Stone...Jim then praised James Gordon for banning me saying that I was only trying to troll him and that it was the right thing to do...That was before Gordon recused himself from the moderation because of stealing nearly a year's worth of member's dues...

No, If Jim DiEugenio had the spine he cites in others he would explain why he ignored my discovery of Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say he wasn't going out to the front steps but was going back in to the Break Room (2nd Floor Lunch Room) instead...This is one of the most important evidence discoveries in JFK research history that Jim, for reasons only know to himself (probably to do with ego), has chosen to deliberately ignore...Instead we are forced to listen to this wheel-spinning sanctimonious editorializing while Jim himself helps prevent a solving of the case by siding with some of the worst characters in JFK research...