Deep Politics Forum
The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School (/thread-8577.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Jan Klimkowski - 23-05-2012

Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:i haven't participated in the forum for a while, and i entered today to see if there is something new, and surprise surprise 3 months later we are still talking
about Cinque. Mercy!!!

In fact, we're talking about Sunsteinian psyops.

The one that was foiled at DPF.

The one that continues at the Swamp.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Albert Doyle - 23-05-2012

Predictably, Cinque is Welshing. He's saying he never said he would pay $8,000 if it was shown that it came from the same film, only a different film. He's a liar though because he clearly stated on Lancer that he would pay $8,000 if someone could show the source. -Any source.

If you go to the Lancer thread every one of Ralph's posts are edited. The little lying weasel went back and removed his $8,000 challenge from the thread.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Charles Drago - 24-05-2012

Now on the EF Idiot Parade we have "moderators" cutting in with "EDIT" after "EDIT" after "EDIT."

From The Producers:

Leo Bloom: Oh, Max! He's wearing a German helmet. And leiderhosen!

Max Bialystock: I know, I know! Just don't notice! Don't notice anything!

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Greg Burnham - 24-05-2012

Quote:Evan Burton said:

After numerous member complaints regarding his posts, Ralph Cinque has been placed on indefinite moderation.

Edited to add: Ralph was taken off moderation almost immediately after giving an undertaking to reform his post style. Sadly, he has once more reverted to an unacceptable style and thus has been placed on indefinite modertaion.

The moderators will review his status at an appropriate time.

Edited by Evan Burton, Today, 12:02 AM.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Albert Doyle - 24-05-2012

In case you feel sorry for Cinque, in his "Visible Proof Oswald Was Innocent" You-Tube video Cinque could not remove my posts in his comments section so he blocked me and deleted the entire series of videos and then re-entered them with me blocked and my comments removed. Don't forget this weasel is crying out "censorship".

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Seamus Coogan - 24-05-2012

Albert Doyle Wrote:Predictably, Cinque is Welshing. He's saying he never said he would pay $8,000 if it was shown that it came from the same film, only a different film. He's a liar though because he clearly stated on Lancer that he would pay $8,000 if someone could show the source. -Any source.

If you go to the Lancer thread every one of Ralph's posts are edited. The little lying weasel went back and removed his $8,000 challenge from the thread.

Great work on taking apart Cinque and Fetzer. I honestly don't know anybody who has worked as tirelessly as yourself on this issue. The 8000 challenge is a joke and good for mentioning it. However, as much as I find Don slightly namby pamby in the face of horrific disinformation. Not to mention us all wanting to hold hands and dance around Maypoles together with all manner of disinfo Queens. He does have back up from Jim Di on this one. Contrary to your comments it appears that Jim, Al he does not endorse the picture as being Oswald. Like Don he thinks Cinque and Fetzers methods are ridiculous nor is he sold on the image being Lovelady. After weighing it all up. Not to mention reading Don's link, I have to say that I actually agree with you Al. I believe Oswald was Lovelady. That's not to say that Don and Jim Di are wrong for being unconvinced. That's simply their outlook and take on it all! I am fairly convinced that Jim Di does not believe it is Oswald on the stairs however.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Albert Doyle - 24-05-2012

Seamus Coogan Wrote:He does have back up from Jim Di on this one.

Huge mistake on Jim's behalf IMO. It must originate from the fact he hasn't paid attention to Cinque, his content, or methods before reacting. That JimD would not see the millstone of being seen in public as Cinque's defender is something that can't work in his favor in any circumstances - no matter how objective a basis Jim protests on.

Cinque's delusion mainly depends on his aggrandizing on Lovelady's shirt being loose and hanging open. The only reason it appears that way is because he's leaning forward while hanging onto the railing, causing it to hang forward from his body because it is unbuttoned. Cinque refuses to acknowledge this.

If you look, both Cinque and Fetzer never touched my explanation of the Fritz notes. Any reasonable examination of the Fritz notes shows they can't be interpreted the way Fetzer interprets them - which is why Fetzer stays away from my post on the Fritz notes.

And now Fetzer has posted an entry by Cinque in absentia where Cinque turns all his failures into a claim that this latest proof actually backs his claim that the Lovelady in the police station Buck Film is fake!

Cinque is a registered moron who doesn't comprehend that the film frames he is comparing exist at different points in time and therefore can't be compared.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Seamus Coogan - 24-05-2012

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:He does have back up from Jim Di on this one.

Huge mistake on Jim's behalf IMO. It must originate from the fact he hasn't paid attention to Cinque, his content, or methods before reacting. That JimD would not see the millstone of being seen in public as Cinque's defender is something that can't work in his favor in any circumstances - no matter how objective a basis Jim protests on.

Cinque's delusion mainly depends on his aggrandizing on Lovelady's shirt being loose and hanging open. The only reason it appears that way is because he's leaning forward while hanging onto the railing, causing it to hang forward from his body because it is unbuttoned. Cinque refuses to acknowledge this.

If you look, both Cinque and Fetzer never touched my explanation of the Fritz notes. Any reasonable examination of the Fritz notes shows they can't be interpreted the way Fetzer interprets them - which is why Fetzer stays away from my post on the Fritz notes.

And now Fetzer has posted an entry by Cinque in absentia where Cinque turns all his failures into a claim that this latest proof actually backs his claim that the Lovelady in the police station Buck Film is fake!

Cinque is a registered moron who doesn't comprehend that the film frames he is comparing exist at different points in time and therefore can't be compared.

I see what your saying buddy. I really do and I agree, I just think Don and Jim Di are taking a slightly more mellow approach and have never been swayed either way with the arguments pro or against well before Fetzer turned up. I personally think like you this is a bald ass mistake lol. But hey as far as I see it anyone not backing JF or RC is a good nod in your favour me thinks buddy!

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Jan Klimkowski - 24-05-2012

RCD knows the deal, but the Coney Island Freakshow will roll on and on....

Quote:When even Evan Burton expresses sympathy for you, even you should realize you're getting your butt kicked. By "all others here."

Three Forums without even a base hit. Three strikes. You're out.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Charles Drago - 25-05-2012

We need not seek a more clear or chilling example of "the danger of the Fetzer assassination school" than that which can be found at

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/24/the-two-npic-zapruder-film-events-signposts-pointing-to-the-films-alteration/#.T76QQUxasD8.facebook

Read it and weep -- literally: The Two NPIC Zapruder Film Events: Signposts Pointing To The Film's Alteration, by Douglas P. Horne (with Jim Fetzer) [emphasis added]

The estimable Doug Horn and his extraordinary work now and forever are associated with Fetzer -- and thus vulnerable to being dismissed as more of Fetzer's insanity.

The psyop into which the EF played already is bearing fruit.