Deep Politics Forum
Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration (/thread-4996.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Robert Hanson - 04-12-2010

If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

Meanwhile, the Zfilm does show evidence that Greer did not shoot the president. All it takes is looking closely.

[Image: 312_no_gun_203.jpg]

See http://www.jfklancer.com/greer.html

Debra
---
Visit the rest of our website at http://www.jfklancer.com and also
http://www.twitter.com/jfklancer
http://jfklancernews.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60885030109

She fails to tell her members that Greer places a covered up object in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy.
Places gun in left hand with right.
[Image: greer239247.gif]
[Image: gifsoup.gif]
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Robert Hanson - 04-12-2010

Mr. LIEBELER. Now, Mr. Zapruder, after you had the film developed I understand Mr. Sorrels from the Secret Service came over and helped you get the films developed and you gave two copies of your films to Mr. Sorrels, is that correct?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes. One we have sent to Washington the same night and one went over for the viewers of the FBI on Ervay Street.

Mr. LIEBELER. That's the Secret Service?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. The Secret Service
--I brought one roll there and they told me to dispatch it by Army plane or I don't know what they had done with it but it was supposed to have gone to Washington and one of them, I believe, remained here with Mr. Sorrels. He came to my office quite a few times to show them to different people.

Zapruder never had possession of the original film, period. The unedited film showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy.

http://www.jfk-info.com/wc-zapr.htm
Mr. LIEBELER. Now, I understand that you, yourself, retained the original film?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. No; I don't have that at all--I don't have any at all. They were sold to Time and Life magazines.

Mr. LIEBELER. You sold that to Life magazine?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes.

Time Life never had the original film, period. The original showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy. This was a back room pay off for Abe. Zapruder never had any control of this film at all. He was just playing along and became a multimillionaire by keeping his mouth shut. The original with Greer clearly shooting Kennedy is likely locked up somewhere but will likely never be shown or see the light of day, certainly not in our life times.

Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Charles Drago - 04-12-2010

I might add that the very title of this thread gives away the game.

NO to the Grassy Knoll!

YES to film alteration!

Cognitive dissonance, they name is Hanson.

In essence, this guy is promoting a shooter location supported by not a single eyewitness account, and simultaneously dismissing a shooter location affirmed by multiple eye- and ear witness accounts.

LBJ got the SS driver to do it -- Now there's a mastermind for ya!

I've looked at the film closely and here are some numbers which you can find yourself. The driver is looking at Kennedy before, during and immediately after the fatal shot. This is an anomaly of epic proportions if he didn't shoot Kennedy. He is driving the vehicle and manages to look at Kennedy a half second before the shot, at the moment, and right after in a moving car which he is driving. IT'S DNA IMPOSSIBLE.

And he lied about ever seeing Kennedy even though he was clearly looking at him twice in less than 2 seconds. He lied because he killed Kennedy and understood that that would raise questions as to why he didn't speed off after looking the first time. He was a stupid goon but managed to tell that much needed lie but we have the film to confirm he's looking right at jfk both times.

He turns around the first time at 272. Kellerman turned before at 260 so they are both looking at jfk at the same time until 289. They are both clearly aware that at least Kennedy has been hit and what do they do...slow the limo down and finish Kennedy off at point blank range. Greer turns back straight at 289, they both look at each around 290-292 and they know at that moment they are gonna shoot the sitting duck in the back seat. Greer starts his second turn at 301-302 and is looking right at Greer by 304 and turns away and pulls the gun down by 318. There are 45 frames between 272-317 and Greer's looking at Kennedy in those critical moments for 30 of those frames.
[Image: jfkcloserecoil.gif]

Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Dawn Meredith - 04-12-2010

Robert Hanson Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Robert Hanson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Did Greer Shoot JFK......NO! That 'baby' has been put to bed and put to sleep over and over...but it keeps rearing its ugly head. I feel it is used only to discredit the JFK research community. IMO.

Did Greer Shoot JFK...... BEYOND ANY DOUBT. That truth was never even challenged remotely. The silly zapruder film cartoon of Greer shooting jfk was accepted as authentic and the fake reflection was also accepted as authentic but the film is a laugable forgery committed by goons from the 60's. I have proven beyond a doubt that Greer killed Kennedy. Feel free to embarrass yourself by posing the pink elephant defense.

OMG who are you? Greer killed no one with a gun. This is disinfo. I agree with Peter 100%. It is designed to embarras the research community.
Mr. Hanson you are new here but you will find very little support for this absurd old tale.

Dawn

If it's disinfo then challenge what I've posted. If you say I've posted no evidence you are copping out. Greer killed Kennedy beyond any doubt. If I'm wrong then it would be easy to pick apart. I HAVEN'T BEEN CHALLENGED IN TEN MONTHS OF POSTING TO FORUMS AND NEVER WILL.

And you respond within seconds. Red flag alert.
I do not know what forums you've been posting on but trust me calling Bob Grodon a "slob" will get you nowhere on this forum. No sane rersearcher believes Greer killed JFK. So you can take up pages all you want but you will never be able to prove a lie. You are clearly a kook and I don't waste time attempting to argue with kooks.

Go back and re-read Charlie Drago's post, above. Twice.

Dawn

Charles Drago Wrote:I might add that the very title of this thread gives away the game.

NO to the Grassy Knoll!

YES to film alteration!

Cognitive dissonance, they name is Hanson.

In essence, this guy is promoting a shooter location supported by not a single eyewitness account, and simultaneously dismissing a shooter location affirmed by multiple eye- and ear witness accounts.

LBJ got the SS driver to do it -- Now there's a mastermind for ya!

I will bet you 64,000 dollars I can show Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder.Confusedhakehands::afraid:

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Robert Hanson Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Robert Hanson Wrote:Did Greer Shoot JFK...... BEYOND ANY DOUBT. That truth was never even challenged remotely. The silly zapruder film cartoon of Greer shooting jfk was accepted as authentic and the fake reflection was also accepted as authentic but the film is a laugable forgery committed by goons from the 60's. I have proven beyond a doubt that Greer killed Kennedy. Feel free to embarrass yourself by posing the pink elephant defense.

OMG who are you? Greer killed no one with a gun. This is disinfo. I agree with Peter 100%. It is designed to embarras the research community.
Mr. Hanson you are new here but you will find very little support for this absurd old tale.

Dawn

If it's disinfo then challenge what I've posted. If you say I've posted no evidence you are copping out. Greer killed Kennedy beyond any doubt. If I'm wrong then it would be easy to pick apart. I HAVEN'T BEEN CHALLENGED IN TEN MONTHS OF POSTING TO FORUMS AND NEVER WILL.

And you respond within seconds. Red flag alert.
I do not know what forums you've been posting on but trust me calling Bob Grodon a "slob" will get you nowhere on this forum. No sane rersearcher believes Greer killed JFK. So you can take up pages all you want but you will never be able to prove a lie. You are clearly a kook and I don't waste time attempting to argue with kooks.

Go back and re-read Charlie Drago's post, above. Twice.

Dawn

The only thing that matters is that Greer did exactly what it looks like he did and it was people like Groden who covered the truth. You cannot and will not challenge anything I've posted because there is no logical defense against Greer killing jfk...NONE.

Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Charles Drago - 04-12-2010

Robert Hanson Wrote:If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

YOUR yard?

Do they allow you to walk the grounds unsupervised, or are there attendants on-hand?

Read this carefully: Among the most important objectives of all purveyors of disinformation is the creation of a level playing field for their lies and distortions within the larger, legitimate research canon.

To "challenge" your "conclusions" is to dignify them.

Not on my watch, pally.

You are exposed.

The difference was this silly Goon fired a gun right next to his left ear. What a complete idiot.

Mr. GREER - The second one didn't sound any different much than the first one but I kind of got, by turning around, I don't know whether I got a little concussion of it, maybe when it hit something or not, I may have gotten a little concussion that made me think there was something different to it. But so far as the noise is concerned, I haven't got any memory of any difference in them at all.

Charles Drago Wrote:
Robert Hanson Wrote:If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

YOUR yard?

Do they allow you to walk the grounds unsupervised, or are there attendants on-hand?

Read this carefully: Among the most important objectives of all purveyors of disinformation is the creation of a level playing field for their lies and distortions within the larger, legitimate research canon.

To "challenge" your "conclusions" is to dignify them.

Not on my watch, pally.

You are exposed.

That was Debra Conway's post from lancer. I c&p'd it.