Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration
There is no such thing as a blood mist on any person in the history of firearms and even if there was, it CANNOT appear before the bullet reaches the head.
[Image: fake-mist_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
[Image: jfkfakeredmistgif.gif]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I
FROM THE MOVIE
[Image: WallPaint244.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint296.jpg]
FRAME 337 SHOWING REAR EXIT
[Image: WallPaint441.jpg]
The red blob is fake because it appears before the shot and after the bullet connects and you can see the mist disappear leaving the fake flap.
[Image: fake-mist_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
[Image: jfkslow.gif]
[Image: whiteextending.gif]
1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z312 TSBD.

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD.

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
5th Shot = Z326 TSBD.
Secret Service Agent Clint Hill was in a unique position to report on the location of the large defect. SSA Hill got a close-up look at the wound as he was riding on the back of limousine on the way to Parkland Hospital. In addition, Agent Hill was present in the trauma room where Parkland doctors were trying to save JFK's life. Then, hours later in Washington, D.C., Agent Hill was called to the morgue at Bethesda Hospital for the express purpose of viewing the President's wounds. And where did Agent Hill say the large defect was located? He said it was in the right rear part of the head. Newsman Roy Stamps saw Kennedy's body in the limousine at Parkland Hospital shortly before it was taken inside. He said,I rushed up and saw Kennedy lying in the car on his side. His foot was hanging over the side of the car. The back of his head was gone.

Nurse Doris Nelson was the Emergency Room supervisor at the time of the shooting. She assisted in treating the President, and helped prepare his body for placement in the coffin. When asked about one of the autopsy photos which show the back of the head intact, she replied,
It's not true. . . . There wasn't even hair back there. It was blown away. All that area was blown out.General Godfrey McHugh
, one of Kennedy's top aides and was in attendance at the autopsy. He got a very good look at the President's head wounds. McHugh unmistakably placed the large defect in the back of the head. When asked by to define what he meant by "back of the head," McHugh replied,
The portion that is in the back of the head, when you're lying down in the bathtub, you hit the back of the head.
"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."
" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

She means there was nothing in front that she could see but there must have been because the hole was on the rear. It was a small hole over the right eye, likely covered by his low hairline.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top.
[Image: WallPaint199.jpg]
When this retard is sniped by police there is no visible blood because when those moments are caputured there is NO blood seen that soon after, apparently.
[Image: WallPaint541.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint540.jpg]
http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4224
This capture shows the red mist before the bullet reaches his head proving beyond doubt that it was added during alteration to hide the front right entrance.
[Image: WallPaint533.jpg]
O'donnell was shown some photos by Robert Knudsen that depicted a small entry over the right eye and a huge hole on the right rear. This truth has nothing to do with any conspiracy theorists, no congress cover-ups and certainly no Hollwood fake outs. [Image: WallPaint489.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint305.jpg]
NO damage to the right side of Kennedy's head. Look at these sequential captures showing the disappearing mist and supposed scalp hanging over the right face.
[Image: WallPaint526.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint531.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint525.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint527.jpg]
Watch this slow motion clip and see the red blood mist slowly appear before Kennedy's face before the bullet reaches his head. The mist was added to hide and make it impossible to view the bullet entering his right forehead. It's idiots like this who provide evidence to sleuths like myself. I did nothing accept watch the video by some retard who's too stupid to realize this clip proves the film was altered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELvW...om=PL&index=32
[Image: WallPaint530.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint533.jpg]
THE BULLET FINALLY CONNECTS WITH HIS HEAD. NOTICE HIS HEAD EXTENDS BUT THE ABOVE CAPTURES HIS HEAD DOESN'T MOVE.
[Image: WallPaint534.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,565 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,076 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,624 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,721 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,552 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 13,120 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  The "Other" Zapruder Film Gil Jesus 43 45,789 14-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lawsuit to return original of Nix film. Jim Hargrove 0 2,421 24-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  New film: LBJ Martin White 19 8,601 14-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,383 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke