[B] Premiere Screening

The Searchers
Texas Theatre
231 West Jefferson Boulevard
Oak Cliff, Dallas, TX 75208
Mon, November 21, 2016
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tickets $5 at the door

The first public screening of The Searchers, a feature documentary film by Randolph Benson. Fourteen years in the making, the film uses never before seen interviews, archival footage and recently declassified documents to chronicle the past and present of these ordinary citizens and their contributions to revealing the truth about the crime of the 20th century.

[/B]
Suffering ridicule, and being labeled with the intellectual scarlet letter of conspiracy theorists, these individuals have challenged the institutions of power for over 50 years. They have fought against great odds to, as they often proclaim, "take back our history!'

The film features Cyril Wecht, Robert Groden, Josiah "Tink" Thompson, Mark Lane, John Judge, Jim Marrs, Jim DiEugenio, Debra Conway, Gary Aguilar, Lisa Pease, Rex Bradford, Walt Brown, Andy Winiarczyk and John Kelin, among many others.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Will this film be available online in the near future, to buy and download?
O. Austrud Wrote:Will this film be available online in the near future, to buy and download?

A quick search seems to indicate it will be in theaters [some in big or progressive cities/towns] and also available on demand from Vimeo - perhaps from others, I don't know. They have a facebook page that will likely tell, but I don't 'do' facebook. Also http://thesearchersfilm.com/Home.html
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
There are three docs either out or to be released.

The Searchers
Garrison Tapes 2
Coup in Camelot

The last is not new, but its begin re released.

Len Osanic had a discussion on his show with the producer of the second last night. He will have the director of the first on soon.

OF course most or all will be reviewed at CTKA.
The title Searchers is probably part sarcastic because it is a famous John Wayne movie from 1956.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,502 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,054 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,628 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 13,016 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  The "Other" Zapruder Film Gil Jesus 43 45,518 14-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lawsuit to return original of Nix film. Jim Hargrove 0 2,401 24-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  New film: LBJ Martin White 19 8,524 14-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,134 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Dan Rather Description of Z Film Corroborated by Eyewitness Bob Prudhomme 6 3,677 06-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  New Film Looks Good..... Peter Lemkin 6 3,664 03-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Malcolm John