Deep Politics Forum
DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale (/thread-10079.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Charles Drago - 11-12-2012

Over at the EF swamp, that fetid growth medium for disinformation where the cover-up spreads like scum on fouled waters, the de facto military censor and all-around Wüstenfuchs -- or, to be accurate, Wüstenratte -- Evan Burton has described the event announced in this thread thusly:

"I see that the DPF have now banned Jim Fetzer because they disagree with what he says."

Which is to say, Wüstenratte Burton begins with a lie. In this and what follows, he offers an invaluable illustration of the nature of the threat posed by Fetzer.

Die Wüstenratte continues by confirming that the perfidy of the sort epitomized by late period Fetzer "always" will be welcome at the EF swamp:

"I disagree with most - if not all - of what Jim Fetzer asserts on various issues but as long as he states his beliefs within the Forum rules, he will always be allowed to state them."

Imagine that! The truth escapes from the pocked Maximus Gluteus of Die Wüstenratte with sufficient force to cause the Iron Crosses thereon pinned to clang like wind chimes.

Then, slave to the order that his 20th century spiritual and ideological forebears pathologically epitomized, Die Wüstenratte closes with another great lie:

"I think I'm right in saying that this Forum was established not to tell you what to believe, but rather to allow all voices to be heard - in a civil manner - and let people decide for themselves what to believe."

Let us ask Peter Lemkin, the author of thousands of important posts that were disappeared on EF, just how his voice has been allowed to be heard there.

Jim Fetzer, wittingly or not, will continue to provide aid and comfort to the Evan Burtons of this world and their masters -- which means we must continue to muster the courage and conviction to speak truth to power until the field is ours.

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Lauren Johnson - 11-12-2012

Charles Drago Wrote:Over at the EF swamp, that fetid growth medium for disinformation where the cover-up spreads like scum on fouled waters, the de facto military censor and all-around Wüstenfuchs -- or, to be accurate, Wüstenratte -- Evan Burton has described the event announced in this thread thusly:

"I see that the DPF have now banned Jim Fetzer because they disagree with what he says."

Which is to say, Wüstenratte Burton begins with a lie. In this and what follows, he offers an invaluable illustration of the nature of the threat posed by Fetzer.

Die Wüstenratte continues by confirming that the perfidy of the sort epitomized by late period Fetzer "always" will be welcome at the EF swamp:

"I disagree with most - if not all - of what Jim Fetzer asserts on various issues but as long as he states his beliefs within the Forum rules, he will always be allowed to state them."

Imagine that! The truth escapes from the pocked Maximus Gluteus of Die Wüstenratte with sufficient force to cause the Iron Crosses thereon pinned to clang like wind chimes.

Then, slave to the order that his 20th century spiritual and ideological forebears pathologically epitomized, Die Wüstenratte closes with another great lie:

"I think I'm right in saying that this Forum was established not to tell you what to believe, but rather to allow all voices to be heard - in a civil manner - and let people decide for themselves what to believe."

Let us ask Peter Lemkin, the author of thousands of important posts that were disappeared on EF, just how his voice has been allowed to be heard there.

Jim Fetzer, wittingly or not, will continue to provide aid and comfort to the Evan Burtons of this world and their masters -- which means we must continue to muster the courage and conviction to speak truth to power until the field is ours.

I joined DPF when this was all coming down. I got a quick education in bullshit, etc. I would imagine that Burton knows full well what he is saying is bullshit and is doing it to tweak you. He is an asshole and is not worthy of your time.

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Jan Klimkowski - 11-12-2012

Fetzer's full response, The JFK War: The Empire Strikes Back, can be seen here.

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Phil Dragoo - 11-12-2012

Over the 500 posts that I exchanged with those who post most often on the DPF,
I found only a handful who displayed even a glimmer of intelligence.

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Magda Hassan - 11-12-2012

Phil Dragoo Wrote:Over the 500 posts that I exchanged with those who post most often on the DPF,
I found only a handful who displayed even a glimmer of intelligence.
I know. That why things had to change.

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Albert Doyle - 11-12-2012

Notice Dr Fetzer never mentioned my argument he couldn't answer about why would they substitute a plaid shirt if Lovelady was wearing a striped shirt that day?

Fetzer is dishonest because he hopes we don't remember Lovelady later admitted he wore the plaid shirt (as is shown in all the photos).

He's also dishonest because he won't admit the "Gorilla Man" Lovelady has the same aspect ratio shift as other people and objects in the photo, as was show in previous arguments with that buffoon Ralph Cinque.

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Greg Burnham - 12-12-2012

I posted the following comments today. Note the timestamps. My first post (the one on the bottom of this message) to Jim (Fetzer) is in response to his own post wherein he suggests that my objections to his thesis are founded in the fact that I have not forgiven him for his breach of etiquette toward me and my wife. My second reply is to someone named James. Note that my post to James was almost immediately approved, but my reply to Fetzer still has not been approved. There is nothing objectionable in my language nor in my tone. I am simply reporting the truth. Yet--it is censored.

A word to the wise...

Greg BurnhamDecember 11, 2012 - 2:47 pm

James,

I assure you that I want Fetzer and co to be correct! If we could show LHO in the doorway of the TSBD buildingespecially for the benefit of those who are not up to speed on the VOLUMES of other compelling exculpatory evidencethen that would be great. The issue goes far beyond that, however. It is not enough that such wishful thinking is in our Hope Chest. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

===============================

Greg BurnhamDecember 11, 2012 - 2:11 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Jim,

First off, the reason I asked my wife to look at Altgens 6 and to give her impression is because you had claimed "ANYONE CAN SEE THAT DOORMAN IS OSWALD." I challenged that claim since I and many others could not easily see any such thing. I asked my wife to look at the photo and give an opinion precisely BECAUSE she has no dog in this fight and is honest to a fault. She didn't say Doorman was or was not Oswald. She said she couldn't tell. She said the photo was too obscure to make those determinations TO HER EYE.

The offense you committed against me and my wife occurred when you said: "I can't believe you would commit a fraud against your own wife!" I have not forgiven it because you have not, publicly or privately, asked for forgivenessnot apologizednot even admitted an offense was committed. If and when you apologize you might be surprised at how forgiving I am.

GO_SECURE
monk

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Greg Burnham - 12-12-2012

I just posted this and it received immediate approval from the moderators:

Greg BurnhamDecember 11, 2012 - 6:29 pm

Gary Severson was not booted off the DPF for his beliefs in anthropogenic global warming. Gary Severson was not booted off of JFKresearch Assassination Forum by Rich and I due to his beliefs in anthropogenic global warming. He was booted off the latter (and I suspect the former) because he engaged in ill-founded argumentation in a manner consistent with frustrating the truth and disrupting honest research into the matter. When confronted with undeniable evidence of his aberrant behavior he "dug in" and added insult to injury. Rich would not tolerate that behavior.

========

Yet my original post to Fetzer has yet to be approved.

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Charles Drago - 12-12-2012

More bullshit from the cesspool site where Fetzer rules:

"Ralph Cinque" is now being credited with originating the concept that we are at "war" with JFK's killers.

The only problem: I coined (to my knowledge; please set the record straight if I'm wrong) and thematically developed the "war" metaphor nearly 20 years ago in my published (The Third Decade) essay, In the Blossom of Our Sins.

If anyone cares to look, I posted that piece here on DPF at least four or five years ago.

You would not believe the ignorance that passes for intelligent discourse on that site.

For what it's worth ...

DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - Jim DiEugenio - 12-12-2012

Why does he drag me into this?

I have not said anything to him about the whole Doorway Man imbroglio.