Deep Politics Forum
Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder (/thread-13346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Alan Dale - 20-11-2014

Published today.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/How-the-Warren-Commission-by-Bill-Simpich-Assassination_Evidence_JFK_JFK-Assassination-141119-717.html
[Image: modify_inline.gif]

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Drew Phipps - 20-11-2014

I had never seen this picture before. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Well for some reason I can't upload the picture of the paper bag. Read the link, the photo in question is just before item 6.

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Peter Lemkin - 20-11-2014

Drew Phipps Wrote:I had never seen this picture before. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Well for some reason I can't upload the picture of the paper bag. Read the link, the photo in question is just before item 6.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6431&stc=1] I have seen the photo before. This one has a strange [.gif] extension. This was another frame-up moment....as Oswald [who wasn't the shooter nor on the 6th floor during the shooting] never brought that bag into the TSBD...the DPD [or some plotter mechanics brought it in...and the DPD brought it out...part of a pre-planned frame-up.

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Albert Doyle - 20-11-2014

The people in that photo all have some kind of smirk on their faces. I wonder if they were just going through the motions while thinking JFK got Texas justice?

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Bob Prudhomme - 20-11-2014

Albert Doyle Wrote:The people in that photo all have some kind of smirk on their faces. I wonder if they were just going through the motions while thinking JFK got Texas justice?

I've seen this photo before. I've always wondered if there was something inside of the bag; otherwise, what is keeping it up?

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Albert Doyle - 21-11-2014

Sure it's not Commission Exhibit 139 holding up that bag inside?

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Drew Phipps - 21-11-2014

Yes the officer has something (like a broom handle?) that he is attempting to use to carry the bag without leaving fingerprints, but it looks to me as if his left hand is steadying the whole assembly...curiously, no one else's fingerprints were on the bag.

Here is a Warren commission photo of the bag:

Dangit. I can no longer upload photos to this forum. Well, until that is fixed, you'll have to go find the images by yourself. http://jfkassassination.net/russ/wcexhibits.htm (Exhibit 142)

In an ideal world, I would insert a NARA photo from Mary Ferrell here:

https://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Photos_-_NARA_Evidence_-_Blanket_Bag_Rods

As you can see from these photos, and from all the testimony about the handmade bag, the bag h[B]ad a strip of tape (3" wide iirc) running the length of the bag.[/B] It is clearly visible in the Warren Commission and NARA photos. (The bag had been "treated" by the FBI so it no longer looks the same color as the original bag, but that's not the problem) In the WC and the NARA photos the tape is on the same side of the bag as the side that the closed end folds inward to when flat. (think of the bottom of a grocery bag)

In the DPD "evidence parade photo," however, t[B]here ain't no tape. [/B] And, fortunately, you can see that the inward folding side is the one fortuitously facing the camera. So that bag in that photo is either a manufactured bag, or is simply a different bag than the one cited as an exhibit.

Also, I believe that the DPD "evidence parade photo" shows a bag longer than 38 inches, the measured length of the exhibit bag. Assuming the officer holding the bag is 6 feet tall the bag is approximately 4 feet in length. (The officer would have to be about 4'9" for the bag to be the correct length of 38".)

There are apparent differences in the bag as well. The exhibit bag has prominent folds about every 9.5" (1/4 of its length). The parade bag has folds too, but they do not appear to be evenly spaced.

Furthermore, the crumpling clearly visible at the "open end" (where Oswald would have gripped the barrel of the gun through the bag) on the parade bag, appears nowhere on the evidence bag.

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Drew Phipps - 21-11-2014

Albert Doyle Wrote:Sure it's not Commission Exhibit 139 holding up that bag inside?

Perhaps it's Roger Craig's Mauser.

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Jim Hargrove - 21-11-2014

Mr. Simpich begins and ends his fine article calling for "a citizens' board with subpoena power" to re-investigate the assassination(s).

Can such a thing exist?

If so, how do we help create it, and who enforces the subpoenas? The FBI? Federal marshals? Justice Dep't lawyers?

The choices above don't seem too awfully damned appealing.

Bill Simpich: How the Warren Commission Covered Up JFK's Murder - Albert Doyle - 21-11-2014

Drew Phipps Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:Sure it's not Commission Exhibit 139 holding up that bag inside?

Perhaps it's Roger Craig's Mauser.

It did cross my mind. Most likely a broom handle or such. There's another photo from that series of an officer carrying away the Carcano holding it by the strap.

I think it was DiEugenio who did an excellent analysis of the bag-scam.

It would take an independent body like a citizen's commission since the government can't be trusted. Maybe the national guard could be used like they were originally intended.