Where Angels Tread Lightly, 2015, John M. Newman
State Secret, 2013, Bill Simpich
Oswald and the CIA, 2008 ed., John M. Newman
Deep Politics and DP ll, 2003 ed., Peter Dale Scott
Our Man In Mexico... 2008, Jefferson Morley
Wilderness of Mirrors, 1980, David C. Martin
JFK and Vietnam, 1992, John M. Newman
Enemy of the Truth...2012, Sherry P. Fiester
I had never seen this picture before. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Well for some reason I can't upload the picture of the paper bag. Read the link, the photo in question is just before item 6.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:I had never seen this picture before. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Well for some reason I can't upload the picture of the paper bag. Read the link, the photo in question is just before item 6.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6431&stc=1] I have seen the photo before. This one has a strange [.gif] extension. This was another frame-up moment....as Oswald [who wasn't the shooter nor on the 6th floor during the shooting] never brought that bag into the TSBD...the DPD [or some plotter mechanics brought it in...and the DPD brought it out...part of a pre-planned frame-up.

Attached Files
.gif   Dallas paperbag TSBD.gif (Size: 193.18 KB / Downloads: 62)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
The people in that photo all have some kind of smirk on their faces. I wonder if they were just going through the motions while thinking JFK got Texas justice?
Albert Doyle Wrote:The people in that photo all have some kind of smirk on their faces. I wonder if they were just going through the motions while thinking JFK got Texas justice?

I've seen this photo before. I've always wondered if there was something inside of the bag; otherwise, what is keeping it up?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Sure it's not Commission Exhibit 139 holding up that bag inside?
Yes the officer has something (like a broom handle?) that he is attempting to use to carry the bag without leaving fingerprints, but it looks to me as if his left hand is steadying the whole assembly...curiously, no one else's fingerprints were on the bag.

Here is a Warren commission photo of the bag:

Dangit. I can no longer upload photos to this forum. Well, until that is fixed, you'll have to go find the images by yourself. http://jfkassassination.net/russ/wcexhibits.htm (Exhibit 142)

In an ideal world, I would insert a NARA photo from Mary Ferrell here:

https://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.p...t_Bag_Rods

As you can see from these photos, and from all the testimony about the handmade bag, the bag h[B]ad a strip of tape (3" wide iirc) running the length of the bag.[/B] It is clearly visible in the Warren Commission and NARA photos. (The bag had been "treated" by the FBI so it no longer looks the same color as the original bag, but that's not the problem) In the WC and the NARA photos the tape is on the same side of the bag as the side that the closed end folds inward to when flat. (think of the bottom of a grocery bag)

In the DPD "evidence parade photo," however, t[B]here ain't no tape. [/B] And, fortunately, you can see that the inward folding side is the one fortuitously facing the camera. So that bag in that photo is either a manufactured bag, or is simply a different bag than the one cited as an exhibit.

Also, I believe that the DPD "evidence parade photo" shows a bag longer than 38 inches, the measured length of the exhibit bag. Assuming the officer holding the bag is 6 feet tall the bag is approximately 4 feet in length. (The officer would have to be about 4'9" for the bag to be the correct length of 38".)

There are apparent differences in the bag as well. The exhibit bag has prominent folds about every 9.5" (1/4 of its length). The parade bag has folds too, but they do not appear to be evenly spaced.

Furthermore, the crumpling clearly visible at the "open end" (where Oswald would have gripped the barrel of the gun through the bag) on the parade bag, appears nowhere on the evidence bag.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Albert Doyle Wrote:Sure it's not Commission Exhibit 139 holding up that bag inside?

Perhaps it's Roger Craig's Mauser.

Mr. Simpich begins and ends his fine article calling for "a citizens' board with subpoena power" to re-investigate the assassination(s).

Can such a thing exist?

If so, how do we help create it, and who enforces the subpoenas? The FBI? Federal marshals? Justice Dep't lawyers?

The choices above don't seem too awfully damned appealing.

Drew Phipps Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:Sure it's not Commission Exhibit 139 holding up that bag inside?

Perhaps it's Roger Craig's Mauser.

It did cross my mind. Most likely a broom handle or such. There's another photo from that series of an officer carrying away the Carcano holding it by the strap.

I think it was DiEugenio who did an excellent analysis of the bag-scam.

It would take an independent body like a citizen's commission since the government can't be trusted. Maybe the national guard could be used like they were originally intended.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witnesses who were never called before the Warren Commission Gil Jesus 2 1,886 02-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,415 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,017 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Mystery Of Allen Dulles' Appointment To The Warren Commission James Lewis 3 3,516 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 24,339 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Bill Turner on Garrison KPFA Jim DiEugenio 2 7,615 10-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Phil Shenon - A Cruel and Shocking Twist, by Bill Kelly Anthony Thorne 5 7,842 04-11-2017, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Bill Davy at VMI Jim DiEugenio 6 7,795 11-10-2017, 05:32 PM
  Antonio Veciana's Trained to Kill - Bill Kelly's Review Peter Lemkin 2 6,751 17-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  The Warren Commission and Mexico City Jim DiEugenio 0 3,003 27-04-2017, 08:58 PM