Deep Politics Forum
Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident (/thread-13984.html)

Pages: 1 2

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Lauren Johnson - 29-06-2015

This is what he says from his FB page with pictures of the car:

Quote:This past Tuesday, I was rear-ended while waiting at a red light. My car was totaled. While I'm still dealing with the aftermath, both physically and emotionally, I'm amazed and very grateful to have walked away in one piece.

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Albert Doyle - 29-06-2015

Good wishes to Don. There's too few conspiracy advocates around as it is.

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Magda Hassan - 29-06-2015

Wow, shocking. Poor Don. I hope he recovers soon. He is very lucky indeed but unlucky sort of.

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Dawn Meredith - 29-06-2015

Damn. That is terrible. He is really one of the good guys. Thank God he's ok.

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Peter Lemkin - 29-06-2015

Too bad, indeed? In what city or region did this take place. How strange to be stopped and be slammed by a fast moving vehicle. Anyone know the visibility conditions or 'reason' for the moving car not to also just come to a stop? While I've heard of such happening - such events are fairly rare unless the second driver is not 'with it' or visibility is somehow limited. When bad things happen to good people......

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Lauren Johnson - 29-06-2015

One way to support Don is to buy his book, which I did.

Regarding the accident, the exact same thing happened to my previous wife. A distracted driver plowed into her at 35 mph at a stop light accelerating her into the car in front, which totaled her car. She had whiplash symptoms for months. Distracted driving has gotten more common now as people are texting while driving.

Other than that, Don gives no more details or thoughts on his FB page.

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Peter Lemkin - 29-06-2015

Lauren Johnson Wrote:One way to support Don is to buy his book, which I did.

Regarding the accident, the exact same thing happened to my previous wife. A distracted driver plowed into her at 35 mph at a stop light accelerating her into the car in front, which totaled her car. She had whiplash symptoms for months. Distracted driving has gotten more common now as people are texting while driving.

Other than that, Don gives no more details or thoughts on his FB page.

Great idea to support him via his book. Yes, text messaging and looking at smartphones is out of control. I've even had pedestrians doing that plow into me on the sidewalk....with a car, it is even more dangerous and I see it here ALL THE TIME - though it is not allowed, I've never heard of a policeman issuing any citation for it. I've even seen the police doing it in their patrol cars....

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Peter Lemkin - 30-06-2015

Just got an email from Don. He's recovering OK physically. One has to wonder about the timing - a very few [2?] months after his book comes out...... could just be chance....but then again......this was his first major accident ever.

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Drew Phipps - 30-06-2015

I liked the book. Alas, it didn't delve deep enough into any single topic, but as an overview of why we should all read more, its great.

Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident - Anthony Thorne - 30-06-2015

Quote:Just got an email from Don. He's recovering OK physically. One has to wonder about the timing - a very few [2?] months after his book comes out...... could just be chance....but then again......this was his first major accident ever.

Maybe Kris from Trine Day was behind the wheel of the car in back, commencing his mission to whack other conspiracy authors and corner the future market. :Ninja: