Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Jeffries Rear Ended Auto Accident
This is what he says from his FB page with pictures of the car:

Quote:This past Tuesday, I was rear-ended while waiting at a red light. My car was totaled. While I'm still dealing with the aftermath, both physically and emotionally, I'm amazed and very grateful to have walked away in one piece.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Good wishes to Don. There's too few conspiracy advocates around as it is.
Wow, shocking. Poor Don. I hope he recovers soon. He is very lucky indeed but unlucky sort of.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Damn. That is terrible. He is really one of the good guys. Thank God he's ok.
Too bad, indeed? In what city or region did this take place. How strange to be stopped and be slammed by a fast moving vehicle. Anyone know the visibility conditions or 'reason' for the moving car not to also just come to a stop? While I've heard of such happening - such events are fairly rare unless the second driver is not 'with it' or visibility is somehow limited. When bad things happen to good people......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
One way to support Don is to buy his book, which I did.

Regarding the accident, the exact same thing happened to my previous wife. A distracted driver plowed into her at 35 mph at a stop light accelerating her into the car in front, which totaled her car. She had whiplash symptoms for months. Distracted driving has gotten more common now as people are texting while driving.

Other than that, Don gives no more details or thoughts on his FB page.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:One way to support Don is to buy his book, which I did.

Regarding the accident, the exact same thing happened to my previous wife. A distracted driver plowed into her at 35 mph at a stop light accelerating her into the car in front, which totaled her car. She had whiplash symptoms for months. Distracted driving has gotten more common now as people are texting while driving.

Other than that, Don gives no more details or thoughts on his FB page.

Great idea to support him via his book. Yes, text messaging and looking at smartphones is out of control. I've even had pedestrians doing that plow into me on the sidewalk....with a car, it is even more dangerous and I see it here ALL THE TIME - though it is not allowed, I've never heard of a policeman issuing any citation for it. I've even seen the police doing it in their patrol cars....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Just got an email from Don. He's recovering OK physically. One has to wonder about the timing - a very few [2?] months after his book comes out...... could just be chance....but then again......this was his first major accident ever.
I liked the book. Alas, it didn't delve deep enough into any single topic, but as an overview of why we should all read more, its great.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Quote:Just got an email from Don. He's recovering OK physically. One has to wonder about the timing - a very few [2?] months after his book comes out...... could just be chance....but then again......this was his first major accident ever.

Maybe Kris from Trine Day was behind the wheel of the car in back, commencing his mission to whack other conspiracy authors and corner the future market. :Ninja: