Deep Politics Forum
"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: "ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? (/thread-15259.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - LR Trotter - 10-01-2017

Albert Doyle Wrote:And people are not going to rush forward to do that because a certain mentality has hijacked the community and led people to believe there is no need.

Frazier should be shown the Scarf Lady image.
​No argument here!

I consider it an open invitation for Highlands, Texas born BuellWesleyFrazier to offer his thought regarding the identification of "ScarfLady" as pictured at about 12:50pm, CST, 11/22/'63, in the TSBD building entrance portal, about 20 minutes after the shots were fired in DealeyPlaza that fatally wounded JFK, and seriously wounded JBC.

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - Albert Doyle - 10-01-2017

There are people who could make that happen Larry but they are not going to do it either out of spite or because they prefer the Murphy bs and don't want to threaten their preferred belief.

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - LR Trotter - 10-01-2017

Albert Doyle Wrote:There are people who could make that happen Larry but they are not going to do it either out of spite or because they prefer the Murphy bs and don't want to threaten their preferred belief.

To be a serious and fact seeking JFK Assassination Researcher, the true identity of "ScarfLady" should, at the least, be among one's research. Her identity, and all that it implies, may or may not have any impact, but should be available. I have always, and continue to consider myself a Student of Research of the JFK Assassination, and absolutely not a Researcher, but I do believe my student effort has yielded information among probable candidates for a "SL" identity.

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - Albert Doyle - 12-01-2017

The woman was probably an employee and therefore should be known.

You are not going to get help on this because of the poisoning caused by the hijackers.

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - LR Trotter - 12-01-2017

Albert Doyle Wrote:The woman was probably an employee and therefore should be known.

You are not going to get help on this because of the poisoning caused by the hijackers.

Yes.
::thumbsup::

​So be it
. :Confusedhock::

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - LR Trotter - 15-01-2017

LR Trotter Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:And people are not going to rush forward to do that because a certain mentality has hijacked the community and led people to believe there is no need.

Frazier should be shown the Scarf Lady image.
​No argument here!

I consider it an open invitation for Highlands, Texas born BuellWesleyFrazier to offer his thought regarding the identification of "ScarfLady" as pictured at about 12:50pm, CST, 11/22/'63, in the TSBD building entrance portal, about 20 minutes after the shots were fired in DealeyPlaza that fatally wounded JFK, and seriously wounded JBC.

In all fairness, I tend to believe BWF has no desire to participate in "forum discussions". Anyone paying attention has to understand the impact the JFK Assassination has had on his life. He is constantly reminded that he is the person that drove an accused murderer to the scene of the crime on the day it was committed. And, considering how some "forum discussions" lack merit, along with other constant reminders of 11/22/'63, and accompanying events, I absolutely cannot criticize his non participation.

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - Albert Doyle - 15-01-2017

There's no reason why somebody couldn't talk to him about the controversy and show him photos of Scarf Lady and especially Davidson's enhancement.

I'd be particularly interested in Frazier's opinion about Davidson's Prayer Woman image and if he recognized the woman. Seems criminal not to ask.

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - LR Trotter - 15-01-2017

​All things considered, yes absolutely a question to be asked during an interview or Q & A session, regarding "ScarfLady".

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - LR Trotter - 18-01-2017

According to statements and testimony, as seen by eyewitnesses are two female employees of the TSBD building that were on the upper step/landing area of the building entry portal at about 12:30pm, CST, 11/22/'63, that have not, at least to me, been positively identified in known photographs. And as well, I have not seen any positive photographic identification of "ScarfLady", as pictured/filmed. Those two female employees are Ms Pauline Sanders, and Ms Sarah Stanton, who also gave statements/testimony confirming their being there as the JFK Motorcade drove past the doorway. So, it appears that "ScarfLady" is either Ms Sanders, or Ms Stanton, and I believe Ms Stanton is most likely the pictured/filmed "ScarfLady".

"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - LR Trotter - 20-01-2017

LR Trotter Wrote:According to statements and testimony, as seen by eyewitnesses are two female employees of the TSBD building that were on the upper step/landing area of the building entry portal at about 12:30pm, CST, 11/22/'63, that have not, at least to me, been positively identified in known photographs. And as well, I have not seen any positive photographic identification of "ScarfLady", as pictured/filmed. Those two female employees are Ms Pauline Sanders, and Ms Sarah Stanton, who also gave statements/testimony confirming their being there as the JFK Motorcade drove past the doorway. So, it appears that "ScarfLady" is either Ms Sanders, or Ms Stanton, and I believe Ms Stanton is most likely the pictured/filmed "ScarfLady".

​For clarification, the conclusion that "ScarfLady" is possibly Ms Pauline Sanders, or Ms Sarah Stanton, is based on the lack of proper identification of "ScarfLady", and the lack so far of any sufficient photographic information about Ms Sanders or Ms Stanton from the 1963 era. And, consideration is, and should be given to the fact that Ms Sanders and Ms Stanton was, according to statements/testimony, in the doorway portal and on the top step/landing at 12:30pm, and the film/photo of "ScarfLady" is quite likely from about 12:50pm. In any event, should sufficient photographic information become available that eliminates Ms Sanders and/or Ms Stanton from being the person referred to as "ScarfLady", so be it. But, I await said information, and invite it as well.