Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"?
#1

For lack of a better term, "ScarfLady" is used due to her wearing a head scarf/bandana, and also wearing a dark coat, as she is seen on the upper step/landing of the TSBD main entrance portal some minutes after DealeyPlaza shooting that fatally wounded JFK and seriously wounded JBC. I have yet to see her properly identified, but she appears to be seeking entrance into the building, as BillyNolanLovelady appears to be looking on from a lower step. So, for clarification, is she an employee of the TSBD building? And, can she be properly identified?

http://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/d...fullsize=1

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Reply
#2
LR Trotter Wrote:For lack of a better term, "ScarfLady" is used due to her wearing a head scarf/bandana, and also wearing a dark coat, as she is seen on the upper step/landing of the TSBD main entrance portal some minutes after DealeyPlaza shooting that fatally wounded JFK and seriously wounded JBC. I have yet to see her properly identified, but she appears to be seeking entrance into the building, as BillyNolanLovelady appears to be looking on from a lower step. So, for clarification, is she an employee of the TSBD building? And, can she be properly identified?

http://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/d...fullsize=1

Sounds like a job for Ralph Cinque, Super Sleuth…….. that is, if you can tear him away from deconstructing the Oswald murder. After all,

he's basically shown us for five years that it was indeed Billy Nolan Lovelady standing in the doorway of the TSBD where they first

thought it might be the Ozz. Thank you, Ralph.

I'm sure, Mr. Trotter, that Mr. Unger has identified this woman somewhere along the line whilst refuting the rantings of that disturbed

individual. He's correctly identified just about everyone, but keep saying your prayers, man. And, as you've noticed, some of these

people were on the other side of the TSBD entrance at the time of the shooting, as Altgens6 and other films attest.
Reply
#3
Thanks Mr O'Blazney! I have much respect for Mr Unger's efforts. And, I believe there is a 92.7% probability that I have narrowed it down to two possibilities. While allowing for a remotely possible third candidate, hopefully I maintain my 7.3% margin of error.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Reply
#4
Larry, ignore trollish answers.


I was convinced Scarf Lady couldn't be Prayer Man because her white scarf would show up in the shade in Darnell, however upon closer examination it doesn't show up as white in the (forget what film) she appears in (Martin?). Scarf Lady has several things going for her in comparison to Prayer Man. The first is her pocketbook is long and rectangular like Prayer Man's. Second, she's the right height. Third, her part is on the right side.

The negatives are she looks to be older than the woman's face seen in Davidson and does not seem to resemble her. And Prayer Man appears to have long wavy hair.

Not sure...
Reply
#5
Thanks Albert, but I am only seeking her true identity on this thread/discussion. I believe the picture/film still shown occurred at about 12:50pm, some 20 minutes after the shooting of JFK and JBC. So, where she was at 12:30pm is a seperate issue, either way. But, so many other "witnesses" have been identified, and I don't recall her being properly named. And again, for clarification, whether or not she is seen during the assassination can be debated/discussed elsewhere.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Reply
#6
Too bad because she is probably an employee and probably could have been identified 30-40 years ago. The reason no one follows-through on this simple evidence is because of the divisiveness caused by recent hijackings of the community.


The Assassination research community is in a state of dysfunction because the fragmentation that has now occurred due to egotism and petty spite (and corrupted moderation) has prevented those who had access to Frazier lately at the JVB convention from asking him questions like this. This is because that group of jerks known as ROKC has cowed the community into not asking these questions with their assumption that Prayer Man is Oswald (which he provably is NOT). This disruption of the community serves those who murdered Kennedy.



Quote:So, where she was at 12:30pm is a seperate issue


Not if she's Prayer Man.
Reply
#7
It is what it is, and is not what it is not, so I suppose it is a good thing I was unable to attend the JVB event. If I bought a ticket, I would have expected "some access" for at least one question and/or comment about at least one presentation.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Reply
#8
Edit
Reply
#9
Albert Doyle Wrote:Too bad because she is probably an employee and probably could have been identified 30-40 years ago. The reason no one follows-through on this simple evidence is because of the divisiveness caused by recent hijackings of the community.


The Assassination research community is in a state of dysfunction because the fragmentation that has now occurred due to egotism and petty spite (and corrupted moderation) has prevented those who had access to Frazier lately at the JVB convention from asking him questions like this. This is because that group of jerks known as ROKC has cowed the community into not asking these questions with their assumption that Prayer Man is Oswald (which he provably is NOT). This disruption of the community serves those who murdered Kennedy.



Quote:So, where she was at 12:30pm is a seperate issue


Not if she's Prayer Man.


The film still/photo used is, I believe the Martin Film. A similar scene from a slightly different angle, I believe from the Hughes Film, along with the Martin Film has "ScarfLady" stepping up to the top step/landing, and then she turns to her left and is possibly looking towards BillyNolanLovelady, who is standing some steps down. Although viewing the film clips allow a better look at her appearance/stature, the still/photo should be sufficient for identification.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Reply
#10
It is the definition of dysfunction that Scarf Lady can't be simply identified. Even is she isn't Prayer Man.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This MIGHT End the Bush outside the TSBD...DEBACLE...MIGHT...MAYBE ...PERHAPS...KINDA...LOL Bernice Moore 4 2,999 30-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  TSBD Gets $150,000 Grant.. Bernice Moore 5 2,994 26-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Gary Severson
  Teaching JFK to a New Generation at the TSBD Bernice Moore 10 3,980 02-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Peter they did it, own your own TSBD.. Bernice Moore 2 2,224 02-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Feinman transcript CBS interview Dallas Srgnt Hill LHO's arrest;; the search of TSBD; Tippit murder Bernice Moore 0 1,738 26-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  TSBD in the 1970's and 1980's Jim_Shannon 0 5,089 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  "Building the Oswald Legend" - manufactured by the Reich Wing in America John Bevilaqua 0 7,951 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The Zapruder Film and the TSBD Bernice Moore 0 3,873 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Film of JFK Eve of Assassination Surfaces; Donated TSBD Museum Bernice Moore 0 2,127 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Dillard Face in the TSBD Window... Bernice Moore 0 2,528 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)