Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Rifles
It could be time to view the rifles witnessed in the Book Depository days prior to the assassination as part of the set-up. If the Depository was a Potemkin Village designed as a platform for the assassination the rifles present in it could have been similar to the Oswald look-alikes and other pre-designed activities meant to conceal the assassination. These rifles could have been deliberately introduced in order to condition Depository employees into not taking notice to rifles in the building. When you combine this with Ralph Yates' witnessing of a CIA Oswald double carrying a rifle towards the Depository and Oswald being photographed posing with a Carcano you see a pattern of rifles being introduced in order to taint the scene.
Albert Doyle Wrote:It could be time to view the rifles witnessed in the Book Depository days prior to the assassination as part of the set-up. If the Depository was a Potemkin Village designed as a platform for the assassination the rifles present in it could have been similar to the Oswald look-alikes and other pre-designed activities meant to conceal the assassination. These rifles could have been deliberately introduced in order to condition Depository employees into not taking notice to rifles in the building. When you combine this with Ralph Yates' witnessing of a CIA Oswald double carrying a rifle towards the Depository and Oswald being photographed posing with a Carcano you see a pattern of rifles being introduced in order to taint the scene.
I doubt anyone needed to introduce the notion of rifles anywhere in Texas. Texans got upset with a law that wouldn't allow them to pack their irons in church. Nobody would have been surprised to see a couple of hunting rifles at work.
Gordon Gray: " I doubt anyone needed to introduce the notion of rifles anywhere in Texas. Texans got upset with a law that wouldn't allow them to pack their irons in church. Nobody would have been surprised to see a couple of hunting rifles at work. "

Maybe you're right. I'm not sure. The specific reasons those rifles were in the Depository in the preceding days and who influenced them into being there would be interesting to find out. In my opinion you can't ignore the other examples of rifle flooding in advance that appears in the assassination.
Albert Doyle Wrote:Gordon Gray: " I doubt anyone needed to introduce the notion of rifles anywhere in Texas. Texans got upset with a law that wouldn't allow them to pack their irons in church. Nobody would have been surprised to see a couple of hunting rifles at work. "

Maybe you're right. I'm not sure. The specific reasons those rifles were in the Depository in the preceding days and who influenced them into being there would be interesting to find out. In my opinion you can't ignore the other examples of rifle flooding in advance that appears in the assassination.
Unless you know how often rifles appeared there, or in other workplaces, how can you call it flooding. If it were 1863 Dallas it wouldn't be a consideration. Just how much had things changed 100 years?
Well I meant it in the context of Oswald being set-up with the backyard photos holding a rifle, a rifle being witnessed heading towards the Depository by Ralph Yates, and other such deliberate presentations of the rifle prior to the assassination like the shooting range Oswald and rifle. When you take into consideration that there is a pattern of either the Carcano or other rifles appearing before the assassination the rifles seen in the Depository just prior to the assassination deserve scrutiny. It could very well be that rifles were deliberately introduced into the Depository just prior to the assassination in order to make their presence less suspicious.

According to the Warren Commission the 40 inch CE2766 Carcano was allegedly delivered in a shipment of 100 that weighed the correct weight for a uniform order of 100 36 inch rifles according to the Lifschultz shipping invoice. I pointed-out to a denier that the alleged 10 pack of 40 inch Carcanos would not have conformed to the box length of the other 36 inch Carcanos in the shipment.
Albert Doyle Wrote:Well I meant it in the context of Oswald being set-up with the backyard photos holding a rifle, a rifle being witnessed heading towards the Depository by Ralph Yates, and other such deliberate presentations of the rifle prior to the assassination like the shooting range Oswald and rifle. When you take into consideration that there is a pattern of either the Carcano or other rifles appearing before the assassination the rifles seen in the Depository just prior to the assassination deserve scrutiny. It could very well be that rifles were deliberately introduced into the Depository just prior to the assassination in order to make their presence less suspicious.

According to the Warren Commission the 40 inch CE2766 Carcano was allegedly delivered in a shipment of 100 that weighed the correct weight for a uniform order of 100 36 inch rifles according to the Lifschultz shipping invoice. I pointed-out to a denier that the alleged 10 pack of 40 inch Carcanos would not have conformed to the box length of the other 36 inch Carcanos in the shipment.
Not sure what the difference in the rifles has to do with Caster bringing in a .22 and Mauser to show Truly and Shelly earlier that week, or why one would need to make the presence of rifles less suspicious in an environment where their presence was not particularly suspicious in the first place.
Quote:I doubt anyone needed to introduce the notion of rifles anywhere in Texas. Texans got upset with a law that wouldn't allow them to pack their irons in church. Nobody would have been surprised to see a couple of hunting rifles at work.

Back in the 1960's and even into the 1970's in Texas, you could routinely see pickup trucks driving around with gun racks installed on the rear cab glass and a run resting in the gun rack. I do mean routinely.
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...s-the-Case
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Albert Doyle Wrote:Well I meant it in the context of Oswald being set-up with the backyard photos holding a rifle, a rifle being witnessed heading towards the Depository by Ralph Yates, and other such deliberate presentations of the rifle prior to the assassination like the shooting range Oswald and rifle. When you take into consideration that there is a pattern of either the Carcano or other rifles appearing before the assassination the rifles seen in the Depository just prior to the assassination deserve scrutiny. It could very well be that rifles were deliberately introduced into the Depository just prior to the assassination in order to make their presence less suspicious.

The literate "Albert Doyle" personality has returned.

The one-sentence wonder "Doyle" -- "he" of the Irwin Corey-esque language and reasoning skills -- is on leave, I take it.

By the way, this thread is a rip-off by "Doyle" of a near-identical discussion taking place at the EF Swamp.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? LR Trotter 98 67,812 23-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Silencers, Sniper Rifles and the CIA Jim DiEugenio 28 20,128 24-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,384 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 1,931 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Carcano Rifles Bob Prudhomme 13 8,470 18-06-2015, 03:58 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Request for Help to ID Rifles Bob Prudhomme 5 4,424 29-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  TSBD Rifle Wrong Length, Alleged Shipment Unverified Nick Rose 16 8,121 18-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD? Charles Drago 31 10,333 01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  More Evidence That An 'Oswald or Oswald look-alike' Left the TSBD in a Rambler Peter Lemkin 13 9,948 26-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 141,030 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators