Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD?
Recently brought to light by JFK researcher Kathleen Collins. Intriguing and worthy of study.

At first look....could be....but can't be more sure without some photo enhancement of stills. That appears to be just some 5-10 minutes after the shooting....perhaps. Why was this never noted before? I've always believed that Ruby and Ozzie knew each other very well and met many times prior. There were reports of Ruby also near the Knoll if I remember correctly....and he was missing from the offices of the newspaper for sometime just after the shooting. Then he turned up at the hospital, the theater and finally to give his 'pal' the coup de grace. Others also had the 'playbook' and knew where to be and what was about to happen next and where...
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
You're right, Peter. Sophisticated photo enhancement is needed.

Based only on the images at hand, I don't buy either identification. The "Ruby" character's silhouette and movements are too reminiscent of Brian Doyle Murray as Ruby in JFK. And "Oswald" seems to have too much hair.

Until the origin and provenance of this material can be established, we are left to suspect a hoax.

As a matter of fact, the video was posted by an entity calling itself Mobilecheese -- the source of hundreds of outrageous comedy videos.

Is this a dangle directed at Fetzer/Cinque Studios?

Is it a fabrication meant to entrap the gullible and have a great laugh at their expense?

Was that redundant?
Charles Drago Wrote:You're right, Peter. Sophisticated photo enhancement is needed.

Based only on the images at hand, I don't buy either identification. The "Ruby" character's silhouette and movements are too reminiscent of Brian Doyle Murray as Ruby in JFK. And "Oswald" seems to have too much hair.

Until the origin and provenance of this material can be established, we are left to suspect a hoax.

As a matter of fact, the video was posted by an entity calling itself Mobilecheese -- the source of hundreds of outrageous comedy videos.

Is this a dangle directed at Fetzer/Cinque Studios?

Is it a fabrication meant to entrap the gullible and have a great laugh at their expense?

Was that redundant?

I have photo enhancement software, but it is currently not set up. Some of those who have the two photo only sites on JFK and a few others have that kind of software. While all of your conjectures have some likelihood or probability, on occasion new things are found in old materials. Someone who is expert [like Jack White was] in most of the films and stills could tell us where this came from; it could be matched to that to see if it had been altered; and if not, than still capture and fractal photo enhancement [or similar techniques as used in enhancing photos from space probes and in modern photo forensic work] would give a clearer picture. I remain interested, but neutral.

It is true that the MAIN technique used against the research community has not been the lack of images, players, suspects, etc....but the purposeful creation of more than were ever there [and there were a LOT there!]......overload to discredit the truth and bury it under tons of untruths. I'm not calling this one way or the other....it is new to me, but it seems to be a repetitive short cut from a longer video...which needs to be identified, as a start. Perhaps this is just a chase our tails exercise to divert from more important matters.

Speaking of which, I found the Mary's Mosaic book by Janney I just finished to contain many new and interesting things, facts, persons, witnesses and placing where some known and some new puzzle pieces fit!...but that is off topic for this thread...but only a tad.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
One of the ways we might be able to tell is the way Ruby crosses his feet over the other foot as he walked..

(see Jones attached)

if you watch the few steps he takes, over and over, it appears to me that his right crosses well over the left as in Jones.

I will see what I can do about the Oswald look-alike next

Cheers
DJ

Attached Files
.jpg   jones3 ruby.jpg (Size: 88.71 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   Ruby in DP - maybe.jpg (Size: 138.21 KB / Downloads: 12)
Nice find.
Not sure who else that could be but Oswald...

Need a time stamp of some sort though.

So the revolver was in his PANTS' Waistline... the shirt was buttoned (as buttons were ripped off during the struggle)
and nothing was left in the jacket.

Does it seem right that a man trying to hid a gun would discard a jacket that covers his waist, has pockets

Mr. BALL - Which hand was--was his right hand or his left hand on the pistol?
Mr. McDONALD - His right hand was on the pistol.
Mr. BALL - And which of your hands?
Mr. McDONALD - My left hand, at this point.
Mr. BALL - And had he withdrawn the pistol
Mr. McDONALD - He was drawing it as I put my hand.
Mr. BALL - From his waist?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.

Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; because I remember he came flying around the corner, because his hair was and shirt was kind of waving.
Mr. BALL. And his shirt was out?
Mrs. POSTAL. Uh-huh

and he is obviously not wearing what Whaley says he was wearing...

WHALEY: ....Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants. He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there.
Mr. WHALEY. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. BALL. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You said that a jacket--
Mr. WHALEY. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. BALL. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

The one they found in the TSBD later on... The Oswald we know did not have a jacket on when he left the TSBD...

Whaley took a different person and dropped him off close to Ruby's apt than to Oswald's.

Attached Files
.jpg   Oswald at TSBD - maybe.jpg (Size: 179.13 KB / Downloads: 16)
Check out the brief glimpse of an Oswald (Lovelady) look-a-like at frame 13 [right in the center] -- spliced.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Charles Drago Wrote:Nice find.

Thanks Charles....

And while I may not be a Jack White or Robin Unger or Gerda Dunkel, just to name a few of the very talented people who grace these forums... I've always prided myself on the work I've done with photos and videos... some may agree, some not so much...

Here is my JFK Photobucket account - http://s1233.beta.photobucket.com/user/d...0833268112

I have about 7 gigs of images that I keep handy: original copies, other's work and my own.... and I keep what I need to post via a link there as i need.
It's very nice to be able to use my entire collection and post right from my drive here... a big thank you.

If there is anything I can do to help a member, just ask... I've probably done something similiar already.

Cheers and I hope my images/gifs are helpful
DJ

Here, for example, are the two different Oswald's that were probably seen that day

Attached Files
.gif   Lee-to-Harvey---right-eye-anchor.gif (Size: 700.26 KB / Downloads: 13)
Greg Burnham Wrote:Check out the brief glimpse of an Oswald (Lovelady) look-a-like at frame 13 [right in the center] -- spliced.

Is this who you were referring to Greg?

Attached Files
.jpg   oswald again - maybe.jpg (Size: 167.53 KB / Downloads: 23)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 265 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 303 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 336 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,571 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 357 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 374 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 466 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 609 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 446 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 565 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM