Deep Politics Forum
DARNELL film Original - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: DARNELL film Original (/thread-16403.html)

DARNELL film Original - Richard Gilbride - 15-09-2024

NBC Archives has apparently given the original footage taken by WBAP's Jimmy Darnell to the Sixth Floor Museum. This film includes footage of the TSBD front landing and the infamous PrayerMan figure, and is inherently the source for the best-quality image we will ever be able to obtain.

This is a big step forward. I worked with Brian Doyle for a couple of winters 6-7 years ago, appraising NBC's archivists (both in NY and LA) of the critical need to make the original available, even for just a private digital scan. And I beseeched RFK Jr. and several other luminaries to use their pull and help make this happen. This was a righteous effort and it is very satisfying to see it come to pass, however the details transpired.

The PrayerMan excerpt from the original has already been posted by David von Pein on Page 3 of the Education Forum thread news about the Darnell film at https://educationforum.iphost/topic/30791-news-about-the-darnell-film/page 3/#comments

Already the PM image is at least as clear as Chris Davidson's best enhancement, which was made with high-key filters from a 1st- or 2nd-generation copy. And when the photo-wizards in the research community set their skills onto this new PM image, the identifying features will only become more and more apparent.

It is a stout woman in a ring-necked dress. She is a full head shorter than Wesley Frazier. Her name is Sarah Stanton.

This constitutes a complete vindication for Brian Doyle, who has been strenuously contending this very identity for the past decade. Opposing the mob - at great personal cost - who were arguing that PM was Oswald. Painstakingly vanquishing every last Sophistic argument that disingenuously attempted to fit Oswald inside that blurry image. Enduring endless insults and disrespect, and ostracization, in his effort to correctly discern the truth and preserve academic integrity.

The PM Sophists were so easily blinded - losing sight of objective, empirical science - to readily embrace any shaky argument that supported their zealous belief. They were not interested in subjecting their cherished idea to the rigors of cross-examination. They did not have ears to listen. And they did not bother to think through Doyle's arguments for themselves, out of fear of being ridiculed by their Murphyite peers. And as a result they ended up Shit Creek without a paddle.

They have no recourse other than to admit they were wrong. A simple apology, a simple thank you, goes a long way toward the healing that is needed in this community after the long, long PM struggle.

In the final analysis, we're looking for answers. And this particular question is not debatable. Who was PrayerMan? It was Sarah Stanton.

Thank you, Mr. Doyle.

DARNELL film Original - Brian Doyle - 15-09-2024

Richard, you are making the mistake of suggesting the current research community are honorable people...They are not...They decided long ago that Prayer Man was the shibboleth for clique membership...They decided to honor the lies told against their disprovers and bond over Prayer Man right or wrong...It didn't matter to them because their other works validated them right or wrong...They don't bother with the details of destroying innocent people and denying their work...They can see Sarah Stanton's dress neckline on Prayer Man...They're not going to admit it because clique membership is a more tempting narcotic for the dishonest than the humiliation of truth...You're making a mistake Richard...Those people have no intention of researching fairly or acknowledging this undeniable evidence...The community is theirs to do as they please...This greater depraved agenda is what it is really all about...

The Education Forum is presently encouraging the bogus researcher Andrej Stancak to lie and say the woman's scoop neckline is a fogery designed to cover up Oswald's features...This Fetzer-like claim is desperate damage control intended to contain and control conclusive evidence that is fatal to their theory...If the image is doctored then those community hijackers can avoid all the necessary follow-throughs they hope their domination keeps you from noticing...For instance they hope you don't notice that previous images from decades ago also possessed the same neckline...So when exactly was the film forged?...

Because James Gordon censored the opposition there is no one in the current Darnell Film Acquisition thread to point out that the new clip clearly shows Sarah Stanton's obese hips on Prayer Man...There is no one to ask the Prayer Man excuse-makers if they are also suggesting those clearly-visible obese hips were also forged?...There is no one asking the Prayer Man group if they are making the preposterous suggestion that obese hips were also forged to cover up Oswald's features?...The clearly-visible obese hips on Prayer Man in the new clip forces the woman's neckline to be real simply because woman's hips are naturally accompanied by a woman's neckline...A woman's neckline naturally follows woman's hips...That's why Stancak and Larsen ignore the obvious obese hips in the new clip because they know they can't answer for it...And they know they can't get away with any goofy film forgery excuses...This is the level of stupidity that is currently being protected in the research community...

And all this is without even applying Davidson's digital enhancement process to these new frames in order to even further improve their resolution...The Prayer Man hijackers are trying to shut down any necessary further analysis in to this new film evidence with the false claim of film forgery...No one is calling for Davidson to apply his digital enhancement process and no one is pointing-out how the woman's hips refute the forgery claim...

Cogent common sense tells you that no forgery occurred because Couch/Darnell showed Sarah Stanton and the other employees on the top landing...Reality dictates that since there was nothing incriminating there was nothing to hide with forgery...Therefore the woman's neckline is real and proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

RE: DARNELL film Original - Alan Ford - 19-09-2024

Turning over any material evidence to the Sixth Floor Museum in my humble opinion is akin to letting a den of foxes guard the henhouse. 

In spite of all the hot-air huffing & puffing about Prayer Man being a female, the plain simple Truth is He is not a female, and certainly not one that weighed 3X His 132lbs on Friday, November 22, 1963. in the form of Sarah Stanton.  Ms/Mrs. Stanton was not in Prayer Man's specific position as Mr. Darnell scanned his camera upon the TSBD entrance steps (the foregoing statement of a same day witness void of fiction about the whereabouts of Mrs. Stanton is highlighted in bold form by this writer for emphasis ----->

1 DL 100-10461 ARS/cms 

"March 19, 1964 Dallas, Texas "I, Mrs . Robert E . (Pauline) Sanders, Sr ., freely furnish the following statement to Eugene F . Petrakis and A . Raymond Switzer, who have identified themselves to me as Special Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation . "I am a Caucasian female employed as a clerk accountant at the Texas School Book Depository, 411 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas . I have been so employed for the past 61' years I reside at 4226 Delmar Street, Dallas, Texas, and was born November 6, 1908, Moran, Kansas . "At approximately 12 :20 PM on November 22, 1963, I left the lunchroom on the second floor of the building and went out the front entrance to await the arrival of the Presidential Motorcade which I knew was due to pass the Depository building at about 12 :30 PM . I took up a position at the top of the front steps of the Depository building facing Elm Street . To the best of my recollection I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance . "I recall that while standing there I noticed Mrs . Sarah Stanton standing next to me, but I am unsure as to the others . Mrs . Stanton is likewise an employee of the Texas School Book Depository .

Note, no one is standing in close proximity to Prayer Man (not Mrs. Sanders nor Mrs. Stanton, who otherwise were clearly standing together on the opposite end of those TSBD entrance steps quite a great distance from Prayer Man's specific location on the west end of those entrance steps). 

True to form, Mr. Murphy (Sean) predicated a decade ago some folks in the research community would be consumed with desperation to ignore the obvious by suggesting Prayer Man is female. He was right then. He is spot-on right now. 

The only male figure--the wrongly-accused--couldn't be identified in His rightful location that afternoon as President Kennedy was ambushed by a bunch of lying treasonous cowards, because he needed to be elsewhere amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. As hard as it is for someone people to admit that Prayer man is no one other than the wrongly-accused is understandable (it's not easy for some people to readily admit they have been duped right from the very beginning, because the whole nation fell victim to the myriad of lies amid a hastily contrived script to Frame an innocent party). 

The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

For further clarification, let's also read Mrs. Stanton's statement as well...

I, Sarah D . Stanton, make the following stat-nt and each to Thomas T . Trettis, Jr ., who has identified himself as a to the Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation I presently reside at 227 North Ewing Street, Dallas, Texas . was born on 6-9-22 at Grand Prairie, Texas . I am a white female and am employed as a clerk at the Texas School Book Depository Building .

"When President John F . Kennedy was shot I was standing onthe front steps of the Texas School Book Depository
standing onthe front steps of the Texas School Book Depository Building with Mr . William Shelley, 126 South Tatum, Dallas, Mr . Otls Williams, 3429 Southwestern., Dallas, Mrs . R . E . Sanders, 4226 Delmar, Dallas, and Billy Lovelady, 7722 Hume Drive, Dallas . All of the above are employed at the Texas Sc4,oo1 Book Depository Building . I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time . I cannot say positively where the shots came from . I dk not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day "I did not see any person in the Texas School Book Depository Building on the morning of 11-22-63 who was a stranger to me . "I left the Depository building about 2 :20 on the afternoon of 11-22-63 after giving the police our names and addresses . "I have read the above two page statement and St is true and correct to the best of my knowledge . "/s/Sarah D . Stanton,3/18/64, Dallas, Texas "Witnessed : /s/Thomas T . Trettis, Jr ., Special Agent, FBI, 3-18-64 Dallas, Texas "/s/E . J . Robertson, Special Agent, FBI, 3-18-64, Dallas, Texas ."

Note, both women confirmed they were in close proximity of one another on the east end of the TSBD entrance steps, nowhere near Prayer Man's specific, precise location way over on the opposite end of those same entrance steps, where no one stood in close proximity to Him. Be wary of any "research' that dares to desperately put its own words & spin that runs counter to what both Mrs. Sanders and Mrs. Stanton shared. 

The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.