Deep Politics Forum
Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? (/thread-8470.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Greg Burnham - 13-12-2011

Today, the President of the United States, in a display of Foreign Policy ineptitude, requested that Iran return our SPY DRONE! I suppose he expected them to acquiesce because, after all, he asked nicely and said "please"...

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Lauren Johnson - 13-12-2011

Greg Burnham Wrote:Today, the President of the United States, in a display of Foreign Policy ineptitude, requested that Iran return our SPY DRONE! I suppose he expected them to acquiesce because, after all, he asked nicely and said "please"...

I have often asked myself this question. But this request takes the cake. My Deep Politics side says that his handlers instruct to act this stupid so that he will lose the next election. But how dumb is that?

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Keith Millea - 14-12-2011

Let them have it!

It's built with cheap Chinese knockoff parts anyways...Probably why it went down...:moon2:

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Magda Hassan - 14-12-2011

The can have all their drones back when they return the dead.

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Ed Jewett - 14-12-2011

[TABLE="width: 855"]
[TR]
[TD]Yesterday's late night suggestion for an extra-credit group project (any and all submissions welcome)...:

What I picture, and I'll need help in, is writing, "filming" (cheap YouTube, slide show or whatever, hell, we aren't in Hollywood), creating, scoring, writing a small parody (a la Capitol Steps, et al) in which Obama the Emperor is shaking out his toga and stomping his sandals saying I want my drone back!!!, likely in two-part harmony with someone else. Perhaps there'll be a "chorus" of Secret Service Agents, the ghosts of Chiefs-of-staff from the past, present and future, and maybe a visit from an old fat elf with a bag of toys.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Cartoon: http://politicalgraffiti.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/iran_drone.jpg?w=500

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Magda Hassan - 14-12-2011

Maybe Japan would like to return their 2 atomic bombs? Good night Irene.

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Charles Drago - 14-12-2011

The Drone Affair is a provocation, pure and simple.

Why would an advanced unmanned aircraft that routinely flies over hostile territory be designed not to self-destruct in the event of imminent mechanical failure, but rather to seek a viable landing area? Has the U.S. military suddenly become penny-wise and pound-foolish?

As is the case with all sophisticated intelligence operations, was this one intended to A) deliver false impressions of state-of-the-art technologies, and B) stand as a casus belli?

This tells us nothing about Obama other than the fact that A) he obeys orders, and B) the echoes of Dealey Plaza yet reverberate about him.

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Peter Lemkin - 14-12-2011

Magda Hassan Wrote:The can have all their drones back when they return the dead.

Iran said it was nearly finished reverse-engineering it and after would consider a 'trade'.....

Maybe we should ask for all the DU shells and bullets we've used everywhere, could be melted down and used again.....after all they are our DU!

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Keith Millea - 14-12-2011

Quote:Why would an advanced unmanned aircraft that routinely flies over hostile territory be designed not to self-destruct in the event of imminent mechanical failure, but rather to seek a viable landing area? Has the U.S. military suddenly become penny-wise and pound-foolish?

Stuxnet Redux......:popworm:

The New and Improved:

VDS=Virus Dispersal System

Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? - Peter Lemkin - 14-12-2011

Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:Why would an advanced unmanned aircraft that routinely flies over hostile territory be designed not to self-destruct in the event of imminent mechanical failure, but rather to seek a viable landing area? Has the U.S. military suddenly become penny-wise and pound-foolish?

Stuxnet Redux......:popworm:

The New and Improved:

VDS=Virus Dispersal System

Aha....the old Trojan Horse gambit....could be!