Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush?
Today, the President of the United States, in a display of Foreign Policy ineptitude, requested that Iran return our SPY DRONE! I suppose he expected them to acquiesce because, after all, he asked nicely and said "please"...
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Greg Burnham Wrote:Today, the President of the United States, in a display of Foreign Policy ineptitude, requested that Iran return our SPY DRONE! I suppose he expected them to acquiesce because, after all, he asked nicely and said "please"...

I have often asked myself this question. But this request takes the cake. My Deep Politics side says that his handlers instruct to act this stupid so that he will lose the next election. But how dumb is that?
Let them have it!

It's built with cheap Chinese knockoff parts anyways...Probably why it went down...:moon2:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
The can have all their drones back when they return the dead.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
[TABLE="width: 855"]
[TR]
[TD]Yesterday's late night suggestion for an extra-credit group project (any and all submissions welcome)...:

What I picture, and I'll need help in, is writing, "filming" (cheap YouTube, slide show or whatever, hell, we aren't in Hollywood), creating, scoring, writing a small parody (a la Capitol Steps, et al) in which Obama the Emperor is shaking out his toga and stomping his sandals saying I want my drone back!!!, likely in two-part harmony with someone else. Perhaps there'll be a "chorus" of Secret Service Agents, the ghosts of Chiefs-of-staff from the past, present and future, and maybe a visit from an old fat elf with a bag of toys.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Cartoon: http://politicalgraffiti.files.wordpress....jpg?w=500
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Maybe Japan would like to return their 2 atomic bombs? Good night Irene.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
The Drone Affair is a provocation, pure and simple.

Why would an advanced unmanned aircraft that routinely flies over hostile territory be designed not to self-destruct in the event of imminent mechanical failure, but rather to seek a viable landing area? Has the U.S. military suddenly become penny-wise and pound-foolish?

As is the case with all sophisticated intelligence operations, was this one intended to A) deliver false impressions of state-of-the-art technologies, and B) stand as a casus belli?

This tells us nothing about Obama other than the fact that A) he obeys orders, and B) the echoes of Dealey Plaza yet reverberate about him.
Magda Hassan Wrote:The can have all their drones back when they return the dead.

Iran said it was nearly finished reverse-engineering it and after would consider a 'trade'.....

Maybe we should ask for all the DU shells and bullets we've used everywhere, could be melted down and used again.....after all they are our DU!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Quote:Why would an advanced unmanned aircraft that routinely flies over hostile territory be designed not to self-destruct in the event of imminent mechanical failure, but rather to seek a viable landing area? Has the U.S. military suddenly become penny-wise and pound-foolish?

Stuxnet Redux......:popworm:

The New and Improved:

VDS=Virus Dispersal System
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:Why would an advanced unmanned aircraft that routinely flies over hostile territory be designed not to self-destruct in the event of imminent mechanical failure, but rather to seek a viable landing area? Has the U.S. military suddenly become penny-wise and pound-foolish?

Stuxnet Redux......:popworm:

The New and Improved:

VDS=Virus Dispersal System

Aha....the old Trojan Horse gambit....could be!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Obama have the balls to do the right thing? David Guyatt 8 5,108 08-11-2014, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected Lauren Johnson 0 2,438 28-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Obama Has Ties to Slavery Not by His Father but His Mother, Research Suggests Adele Edisen 10 8,479 01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  What? No discussion of Obama's COLB certificate today? Jack White 28 10,200 20-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Georgia Judge Denies Obama Motion to Quash Subpoena on Ballot Challenge Ed Jewett 0 2,455 21-01-2012, 05:06 AM
  "Secret Service upset with Obama" (Wayne Madsen) Ed Jewett 1 4,939 07-10-2011, 04:32 AM
  Prosecute Bush over torture story Bernice Moore 2 3,443 21-09-2011, 05:51 AM
  Communist Party USA supports Obama for re-election....no joke, apparently! Peter Lemkin 0 2,454 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mystery scars on Obama's head ... Ed Jewett 0 3,069 07-05-2011, 03:02 AM
  Nancy Reagan praises Obama.. Bernice Moore 0 2,382 02-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore