Deep Politics Forum
Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Destiny Betrayed is shipping (/thread-9948.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Jim DiEugenio - 13-04-2013

JIm:

If you listen to Len's show this week, I answered your question about Phillips and McCord and the CIA's anti FPCC campaign with Oswald.

I agree it is a key point about the plot. Especially if you follow Phillips locations from then on.

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Jim Hackett II - 13-04-2013

It is a crucial point to me and it came from your book. THANKS to "da max" as the phrase used to be.
It is cathartic thing to sweep away the curtain as this issue can do.

I posted more about the McCord to Phillips in Banister's mix because I see it all as extremely important.

A positive tie from the BOPigs operatives and the JFK anti-Castro operatives to the upper command authorities level of covert ops surrounding the November Coup is VITAL.

Watergate, Iran-Contra and on and on. These jerks show up later in my history and not in positive events. That is important.

I hope this topic will produce more posts and discussion of this topic given my view of its importance to DP research.

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Jim DiEugenio - 14-04-2013

Its really interesting i think that:

1.Phillips is running the anti FPCC crusade while Oswald is involved with it while working for Banister in the summer of 1963.

2.) Oswald is then seen with Phillips/Bishop in Dallas in late August of 1963.

3.) Oswald then allegedly goes to Mexico City where Phillips has a desk and is part of the cover up about whatever Oswald did there.

4.) Phillips then confesses to his brother that he was in Dallas on 11/22/63.

Its possible to see all this as a coincidence I guess. But the things is Phillips did a few very unusual things concerning the cover up of Kennedy's murder, even extraneous to this. But he also tried to cover up certain things about the Oswald affair in Mexico City which turned out to be a mirage.

He then went nuts when he was exposed and started suing people left and right.

Very suspicious.

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Jim Hackett II - 14-04-2013

The post assassination activities/denials etc. of Phillips are significant. I agree Jim that the events after can be revealing. It is akin to what is not revealed in a limited hangout, a negative template.

The same may be true if one examines the other individuals in and around the Banister office(s). Watergate "burglars", more like sacrificed operatives in the CIA vs. Office of President scrap, turning up again in more dark deeds.

Another, a second constitutional crisis attended by EHHunt and crew is not surprising to me.

As in the case of former "anti-Castro" and SE Asia operatives reappearing in Iran_Contra while executive sessions mold the limited hangout and the MSM manufactures the hero Ollie North. We all were never supposed to recall the past of the names, Singlaub and Claridge and Poindexter and pardons and coverup.

Aside from Phillips there is much more I want to confirm before I speculate more. I have to wonder given the activities we do know of Phillips. I doubt the man went crazy when exposed, I figure the jerk always was nuts and the exposure just ripped the mask off once and for all.

Jim

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 19-08-2013

in response to a FB post it was written:

Mark Schulman ... "as soon as I finish. The Pacifica station in L.A., KPFK, is planning special coverage of the JFK assassination for the 50th anniversary. I am writing them recommending they interview Jim DiEugenio. I'll keep you posted."

I earlier wrote to Bonnie Faulkner . Have not heard back. Perhaps on vacation.

Regardless. KPFA would be a great voltage to get more reading Destiny Betrayed. Such an incredible density of facts per page. My problem is its so difficult to capture this density.

The chapter on The Paines would end it for all newbies. Wish there was a way of getting out at least a part of that chapter. If available is would post it into 200 FB groups.

I am using the new Amazon audible form to reread Destiny and Unspeakable. Great method I recommend it.

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Jim DiEugenio - 19-08-2013

That would be fine Nathaniel. Would really like to do that show. And I think they would like the book.

BTW, I am about halfway through Clarke's book.

What a disappointment.

I was really hoping this would be a MSM breakthrough book.

Not anywhere close to that.

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Greg Burnham - 19-08-2013

Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:in response to a FB post it was written:

Mark Schulman ... "as soon as I finish. The Pacifica station in L.A., KPFK, is planning special coverage of the JFK assassination for the 50th anniversary. I am writing them recommending they interview Jim DiEugenio. I'll keep you posted."

I earlier wrote to Bonnie Faulkner . Have not heard back. Perhaps on vacation.

Regardless. KPFA would be a great voltage to get more reading Destiny Betrayed. Such an incredible density of facts per page. My problem is its so difficult to capture this density.

The chapter on The Paines would end it for all newbies. Wish there was a way of getting out at least a part of that chapter. If available is would post it into 200 FB groups.

I am using the new Amazon audible form to reread Destiny and Unspeakable. Great method I recommend it.

[video=youtube_share;KFlkr9GBs0k]http://youtu.be/KFlkr9GBs0k[/video]

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Albert Doyle - 23-09-2013

Just ordered 'Destiny Betrayed'. I look forward to devouring it.

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Albert Doyle - 30-10-2013

I finished 'Destiny Betrayed'. It proves the conspiracy. If the evidence of the network Shaw was connected to that Garrison discovered wasn't enough then DiEugenio's documentation of CIA's attempt to cover it up was.

The book is so densely researched that it can serve as a quick index to assassination reference. Pulitzer for Jim.

Currently half-way through 'Mary's Mosaic'.

Destiny Betrayed is shipping - Marc Ellis - 30-10-2013

I bought it and read it on my iPad. Excellent work. Excellent reference.
I'm still a novice in assassination lore. I lean toward CT because of 544 Camp Street
and Clinton. But I'm still studying the points of view.

It seems the LN theorists want the inquiry to stop. The CT'ers seem to understand that these sorts of historical inquiries must by their nature, continue. The interpretation of historical events is rarely a static and settled thing. Conclusions change.

i haven't subscribed to any particular CT yet. But I've read McAdams & other LN'ers and I find several of the arguments strained at best (the 544 Camp Street/531 Lafayette & Clinton for example.)
And I doubt Oswald could have made those shots too.

But I'm still keeping an open mind.