Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny Betrayed is shipping
Amazing how fast this was.

It took only four weeks since I sent in the last corrections for it to arrive at people's doors.

Will be glad to answer any questions anyone has, or do a moderated hour for the site.

I think everyone will really enjoy it.

I really go after:

1. Allen Dulles

2. Ruth and Michael Paine

3. Sergio Arcacha Smith

4. Bernardo De Torres

And a few others, including Freeport McMoran in both Cuba and Indonesia. If you don't know anything about this company, you will have your eyes opened wide.
Looking forward to it, Jim.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Ah, the irony: Garrison was so misguided, so self-aggrandizing, so Quixotic that Helms (per Marchetti) inquired after "our people down there," ten moles were dispatched, four defense attorneys approved and funded, witnesses harrassed, subpoenas quashed, extraditions prevented, Mockingbirds primed, a Teletype machine for CIA all for Clay the poor, poor victim of a witchhunt.

Subject: Your Amazon.com order of "Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cub..." has shipped!

Excellent. Allen "You've-Proved-Nothing" Dulles, Sergio Arcacha Smith associated with Rose Cheramie and (per Fruge-Buras) sewer maps--

--

Bravo. "Though the heavens fall. . . ."
- edited -
Charlie Prima Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:It took only four weeks since I sent in the last corrections for it to arrive at people's doors.

Is this a book, or a video?

It's a book, an update of an earlier one.

Dawn
Thanks for your continued work re this case, Jim.
Okay...

Just placed my order for Destiny, Vol 4 of IARRB, and Newman's Oswald and the CIA....

looking forward to all of them, especially your revised version Jim...

Cheers
DJ
Thanks Mr. Healy.

Mr. Josephs:

I used Newman's book, which never got the praise it deserved, both in my chapters on Oswald, and towards the end in my chapter entitled "Mexico City and Langley".

In that latter chapter, I discovered something that was really kind of surprising even to me, who knew a lot about Garrison.

Garrison was the first guy to actually propose that Oswald did not go to Mexico City. THat he was impersonated. When I read his handwritten memo on this I was really taken aback. Because if you read any of the 1966-67 books, that is Weisberg,Lane, Meagher, Epstein, even Popkin, none of them propose this. Popkin thinks Oswald may have been impersonated at Odio's but not Mexico City. Weisberg actually thinks the CIA did a nice job in supplying the WC with info about Oswald in Mexico City. (Everyone makes mistakes--even big ones. Even Harold.)

But working with just the volumes--just the volumes--Garrison was convinced it was not Oswald at the Cuban consulate or Russian consulate. He is up until the wee hours of the morning writing this hand written memo to Ivon. ANd by the time its over, he actually is proposing sending someone to Mexico City to talk to Duran. And furnishing him with photos of people like Thornley to find out who was really there.

This is in 1968! This was a quantum leap forward in the case. By about a decade.

It got buried of course because of what happened to Garrison, the orchestrated campaign to literally destroy him and actually incinerate his evidence via Harry Connick. (An operation which I detail at length.) And in fact, I am the first person to actually discuss his futuristic Mexico CIty ideas, and its 2012.
Rex Bradford just posted a chapter from the book at MFF:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archiv...Id=1620359

In the architecture of the book this is a key chapter in making my case against Dulles as a chief suspect.
I ordered my copy last week. Dulles and the Paines for sure. Freeport sulphur company is an interesting one, and i think David Atlee Phillips had a link to this company, a company with ties to the eastern establishment and a lot of interests in Indochina and Latin America. If one follows this company, in my opinion, it will lead him to the real instigators. I know that Arcacha Smith was the man that accompanied Rose Cheramie along with Emilio Santana, and the police found maps of the sewage system of Dealey Plaza in his apartment. I have not searched De Torres, all i know is that he infiltrated Garrison's office.
I am waiting with anticipation to read it. I am sure that Jim did a great job and the result will be an important and excellent book.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A review of Destiny Betrayed by Jim DiEugenio Martin White 11 5,997 30-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Oliver Stone reviews DESTINY BETRAYED at Huffington Post Anthony Thorne 4 3,501 15-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Mitchell Severson
  Albert Rossi Reviews Destiny Betrayed 2nd Edition Jim DiEugenio 36 11,909 16-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Moderated discussion of Destiny Betrayed 2nd Ed Magda Hassan 29 9,766 26-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Last Post: John Mooney
  THe Rewrite of Destiny Betrayed Jim DiEugenio 23 9,779 20-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Vasilios Vazakas