Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderated discussion of Destiny Betrayed 2nd Ed
http://www.amazon.com/Destiny-Betrayed-G...1620870568
Ready when you are Jim and all.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I'll participate too.
Jim H
Well, so I guess Magda has volunteered to moderate.

Once we get several people who want to participate on this thread we can then set up a day and time.
:wavey:
:plane:
Well, so far its a small salon.

Me, Magda, and Hackett.

Let's hope some more people get interested.

I mean I hope everyone here has read the book. Its very much worth reading.
If you guys nominate a day and time I'll prepare a couple of questions as well.
Thanks Anthony.

Let's see I know Phil has read it, how about him signing on?
I'm all in at any point.

As I'm pulling along One Minute To Midnight in addition to Listening In to round out The Kennedy Tapes, I'm at the second CIA infiltrator, but the case is clear that the intelligence-propaganda sword and shield of the cabal was mobilized in unprecedented fashion to strangle the Garrison investigation in its crib.

When I'm complete, you'll see my Amazon review, but don't delay your DPF discussion for my Dick-and-Jane pace.

The sound your scanner makes when the original is a dense tapestry of intricate detail--that's Destiny Betrayed.

No innocent bystanders; no stage flats: action.
Thanks Phil.

I like that, the sound your scanner makes.

And I am sure Seamus would participate also.

HOw about VV?

DId you read the book yet?
I would like to participate but for some never explained reason, Amazon took away my right to leave comments about six year ago and they were never restored. When I on several reasons sought an explanation I got Joeseph K.'s lawyer.

I would recommend that you post the link around to other books on Amazon and also on their Good reads link. Some idiot has a history book group on there with more than 4,000 members. Although I posted my Caro review on a discussion about the new Caro book and he took it down saying it was... self promotion. But maybe you have better social skills.

This book is not getting anywhere near the attention is deserves. Actions must be taken.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence David Josephs 105 292,365 24-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Why discussion of Postal Money Order processing marks accepts it was authentic at all David Josephs 1 2,797 14-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Destiny Betrayed is shipping Jim DiEugenio 116 33,347 30-07-2015, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  A review of Destiny Betrayed by Jim DiEugenio Martin White 11 6,031 30-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Greg Parker Moderated? Bob Prudhomme 6 4,619 03-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Oliver Stone reviews DESTINY BETRAYED at Huffington Post Anthony Thorne 4 3,524 15-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Mitchell Severson
  Albert Rossi Reviews Destiny Betrayed 2nd Edition Jim DiEugenio 36 12,043 16-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Historical Discussion of Dallas Politics - November, 1962 Adele Edisen 0 2,073 05-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  THe Rewrite of Destiny Betrayed Jim DiEugenio 23 9,840 20-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Vasilios Vazakas
  A hypothetical discussion on the JFK assassination Mark Ludwig 16 8,516 20-09-2009, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore