Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Parker Moderated?
Has Greg Parker been moderated? Is this why I no longer see his posts?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Has Greg Parker been moderated? Is this why I no longer see his posts?

Yes. Moderation means that his posts need to be approved.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Has Greg Parker been moderated? Is this why I no longer see his posts?

What, in particular, prompted this action?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

You know the answer. Moderators conversations are not public affairs. Nice try.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

Was this thread necessary???
We have a zero policy re flaming. So I hope all will observe. Parker is not the only one deserving of moderation.
Obey the rules or banning follows moderation.
As to his own forum. We don't get to make their rules any more than we would tell John Simpkin to
delete the lone nutters. That said if I am liabled there this is a different matter. Made fun of- or some one like Wayne Dunn wondering how I ever GOT to be a lawyer
is not worth my time even reading. Only report actual abuse. Accusing me of something in my personal or professional life. Being made fun of is not that. It is just mindless mindgames. To answer your silly question Mr Dunn: I went to college, then went to law school, then I passed the Bar in MA in 1985. I have a perfect record re discipline. You are welcome to look me up on the TX bar website. I'm actually pretty much an open book. But I don't suffer fools lightly.
Perhaps you should take the LSAT, provided you have a college degree. ::rockon::

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Yes. Moderation means that his posts need to be approved.

Was this thread necessary???
We have a zero policy re flaming. So I hope all will observe. Parker is not the only one deserving of moderation.
Obey the rules or banning follows moderation.
As to his own forum. We don't get to make their rules any more than we would tell John Simpkin to
delete the lone nutters. That said if I am liabled there this is a different matter. Made fun of- or some one like Wayne Dunn wondering how I ever GOT to be a lawyer
is not worth my time even reading. Only report actual abuse. Accusing me of something in my personal or professional life. Being made fun of is not that. It is just mindless mindgames. To answer your silly question Mr Dunn: I went to college, then went to law school, then I passed the Bar in MA in 1985. I have a perfect record re discipline. You are welcome to look me up on the TX bar website. I'm actually pretty much an open book. But I don't suffer fools lightly.
Perhaps you should take the LSAT, provide you have a college degree. ::rockon::

Dawn

I was just curious.

Let me confirm that moderation of Greg has been removed.

I've been absent for the past two days with a pre-booked 2 day break with my wife ('putters strictly kept absent from the trip) and with Magda still be unable to get online, the admin housework was not able to be done.

Greg has been made aware of how this all came about - mostly all confusion on my part, and an apology has been given to him by me about this.

I also have no problem in saying that he has behaved impeccably since being asked to moderate his language, and we are grateful to him - and other members too - for toning down the rhetoric.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greg Parker's ROKC Troll Farm Is Shutting Down Brian Doyle 0 630 30-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  BOR and Greg Poulgrain Jim DiEugenio 5 5,160 11-02-2017, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Col Trenton Parker Brian Castle 3 4,142 12-10-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Brian Castle
  A Revolution of Mind by Greg Burnham Phil Dragoo 44 17,922 24-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Q for Greg Parker Dawn Meredith 1 2,665 07-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Greg R Parker
  Moderated discussion of Destiny Betrayed 2nd Ed Magda Hassan 29 9,798 26-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Last Post: John Mooney
  Bobbie Kennedy Jr and Greg Palast. Two decent men Seamus Coogan 2 2,597 22-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  What CIA agent Trenton Parker told Rodney Stich in 1993 Robert Morrow 3 6,240 30-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow