Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q for Greg Parker
What is the title of your book? Is it finished? Can you tell us a bit about it?
I am actually interested in your -or any- work on the elusive character we know as "LHO".

Dawn

Ps That said, please cease using my job and that I need to know about the adversarial system to begin constant new threads about Harvey and Lee. Most of us are not even reading them. So you are arguing with the few posters who respond. If you just put one thread up once in a awhile people would likely read it but when you spam this forum with attacks on JA you end up on "ignore". Many of the folks from years ago at EF have told me they are not reading these threads. Even David Josephs seems to have left the room.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:What is the title of your book? Is it finished? Can you tell us a bit about it?
I am actually interested in your -or any- work on the elusive character we know as "LHO".

Dawn

Ps That said, please cease using my job and that I need to know about the adversarial system to begin constant new threads about Harvey and Lee. Most of us are not even reading them. So you are arguing with the few posters who respond. If you just put one thread up once in a awhile people would likely read it but when you spam this forum with attacks on JA you end up on "ignore". Many of the folks from years ago at EF have told me they are not reading these threads. Even David Josephs seems to have left the room.

Some info from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Harvey-Oswalds-Col...6601011_65

Part 2 available gratis to read here:
http://www.ctka.net/2014/korean_war.html

I never said you need to know about the adversarial system. I said you should know its value. I have mentioned it twice, not every thread.

I am not out to argue with anyone. I am pointing to things that need correcting. People can avoid that as they choose.

DJ was never in the room. His immediate reaction to a simple and polite question was to get defensive, then abusive, then try and change the subject, before finally avoiding me altogether. People can make their own judgments about how I have been received here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greg Parker's ROKC Troll Farm Is Shutting Down Brian Doyle 0 691 30-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  BOR and Greg Poulgrain Jim DiEugenio 5 5,177 11-02-2017, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Col Trenton Parker Brian Castle 3 4,161 12-10-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Brian Castle
  A Revolution of Mind by Greg Burnham Phil Dragoo 44 18,056 24-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Greg Parker Moderated? Bob Prudhomme 6 4,619 03-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Bobbie Kennedy Jr and Greg Palast. Two decent men Seamus Coogan 2 2,605 22-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  What CIA agent Trenton Parker told Rodney Stich in 1993 Robert Morrow 3 6,253 30-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow