Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Methodical Deception - 911 Very Interesting Inside The Airline Persective
A. Roth: "Internet trolls are working to protect the real perpetrators of 911." Laughable. Far more likely that they are unemployed, or authors with a different story about 911 whose financial interests\market share of the 911 are being affected by her success.

B. How does a couple of semesters of college level organic chemistry classes qualify her 911 research (completely unrelated to biochemistry) as scientific, or to "assist" her to "dissect" a mountain of government records? (Aside from the use of the word "dissect" in that sentence). She is far better off sticking to her credentials as a flight attendant.

C. Roth:"The idea of the use of older people as CIA agents (I read "assets") is insane." There are many historical examples of intelligence officials writing books upon retirement. I name Corso, Jason Matthews, Clarridge, Gates,.... Any or all of these people could have been following through with an official agenda and using their book as a golden parachute. So the phrase "insane" seems, well, a bit deluded.

I wonder that "Roth" (not her real name) could have entered this fray without expecting pushback from several quarters, especially from the internet, where ease of access and relative anonymity virtually guarantees criticism and commentary.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew, she strikes me as something very different than a airline stewardess just listening to a couple of her videos. She seems to have had a lot of media training for one thing. Secondly, her main targets seem to be 9/11 researchers. Odd.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Just like the JFK assassination - all the in-fighting, angry disagreements, people accusing each other of being trolls and government agents. Mission accomplished! :Sad:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Just like the JFK assassination - all the in-fighting, angry disagreements, people accusing each other of being trolls and government agents. Mission accomplished! :Sad:

Looks like there's more to Roth than in-fighting. It appears she's a either a troll selling books or even working for some three letter agency. Look here and then here.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Just like the JFK assassination - all the in-fighting, angry disagreements, people accusing each other of being trolls and government agents. Mission accomplished! :Sad:

Looks like there's more to Roth than in-fighting. It appears she's a either a troll selling books or even working for some three letter agency. Look here and then here.

Hmmm....some good detective work there....and rather convincing that something is rotten in Ft. Worth Texas and with 'Roth'. Very bizarre that a waybackmachine website would disappear in front of one's eyes, but I had a special 'trojan' come into my computer once, and it removed every copy of a certain photo I had in multiple places under different names that had been given to me by a known intelligence asset on a 'delicate matter'....so anything is possible these days. It removed nothing else. :Confusedhock::

So, what is 'Roth' up to? Much of what she says is supportive of an alternate story to that of the official scenario...but that can be used to gain bona fides into the 911-Truth movement and then do harm. It certainly is a complex story, but worthy of further investigation. The links above take it quite a way forward....... The different persons using the same photo, and the what seems to be single persons using multiple names, IP address pointing to Langley, and more...is very strange indeed!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Kinda seems unlikely to me that the government would promote a "limited hangout" that involves murdering civilians and flight attendants in cold blood after they've been secured and forced into participating in leaving their last words on the record. The limited hangout does as much damage to the government's reputation (if not more) than just crashing jets by remote control.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Drew Phipps Wrote:Kinda seems unlikely to me that the government would promote a "limited hangout" that involves murdering civilians and flight attendants in cold blood after they've been secured and forced into participating in leaving their last words on the record. The limited hangout does as much damage to the government's reputation (if not more) than just crashing jets by remote control.

Granted it does seem strange and she might be just a disturbed person looking for attention and a few bucks.

There are many notes on The Mighty Wurlitzer. They don't all have to play in key or in tempo or even the same tune.

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:Kinda seems unlikely to me that the government would promote a "limited hangout" that involves murdering civilians and flight attendants in cold blood after they've been secured and forced into participating in leaving their last words on the record. The limited hangout does as much damage to the government's reputation (if not more) than just crashing jets by remote control.

Granted it does seem strange and she might be just a disturbed person looking for attention and a few bucks.

There are many notes on The Mighty Wurlitzer. They don't all have to play in key or in tempo or even the same tune.

It turns out that the real research in her work is not her research but was stolen. More to come. No "disturbed person" has the capability to erase in real time stuff on the way back pages of the internet.

Dawn
Hah hah! So we are supposing that she stole some serious author's real research and now she will be publicly and spectacularly exposed as a fraud, in a "Mockingbirdian" effort to undermine the attention/respect due to other proponents of this theory?

Don't think its gonna work. Shooting the messenger doesn't unsay the message.

Well, what I've heard her say is NOT new and several researchers have said the same. Her 'angle' was that as a stewardess she had some inside knowledge that led a tad more credulity to what others had said....but maybe it ain't so Joe.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthrax Deception - by Graeme MacQueen - New Book on the Anthrax 'attacks'. Peter Lemkin 20 51,364 01-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,956 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Here's an interesting irony Drew Phipps 2 4,112 17-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Oklahoma City: Three bombs inside the building Christer Forslund 22 12,184 24-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,474 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Ganser on 911 - interesting non-US lecture Peter Lemkin 1 7,226 20-04-2013, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  PROOF 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB .mp4 Ed Jewett 0 2,655 05-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  THE MYTH OF SEPTEMBER 11 - interesting new book from Italy, in English Anthony Thorne 0 2,574 27-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Of Fables, Foibles, and Deception James Lewis 8 5,995 17-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Inside Job: More Proof of 9/11 Duplicity (with images) James H. Fetzer 12 11,879 20-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago