Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call this topic "Standing my Ground"
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I'm sorry that knowledge, understanding and comprehension is not away of life for either of you, carry on! I shall no longer post here until you have inquired these fine attributes, for this has taught me one thing. I am surrounded by bias people, with that said, you surly wouldn't want to know what my father would say in regards of his surroundings. LOL!

Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:No one is questioning your right to express your opinion. But it would be a good idea for a published author to have a broader and deeper knowledge of a subject, and be willing to learn from the work of other researchers who have spent decades on this subject, and related topics like Vietnam, the Cold War, the CIA, etc.

I wholeheartedly agree, without a doubt and without a second thought, if the providing information is [true], but, if the providing information is [untrue] and therefore needs to be corrected should it not? Or, do we continue to provide dis-information? To [human] is to error.

This is a perfect example of what I mean:

I did not copy his entire post only because I couldn't read past his first point of trying to sound intelligent. He says:

"1) All researchers are not created equal. Some of the researchers you have engaged here and on the DPF have been at this for a long time and, despite my occasional disagreement with certain interpretations or conclusions, they have earned their gravitas and respect, they have made their bones and chops. You're a relative newbie at this and have not yet earned an automatic gravitas. By all means, make your claims, but they would be better accepted if you do it with more humility. This discussion is at a considerably higher level than a schoolyard fight."

I suppose I didn't make my claims with "humility?" In the beginning of my post, I said, Jim, "this is partially true", then, I explained myself in-full. I'm the one who immediately gets attacked by the opposing idiots is that not humble enough? Sounds to me that if it's not their way it's the highway. I may not be humble when it comes to providing facts to prove my case, but then again, they're two faced.

I would like to point out that in his post, I had no earthly idea that we were to suppose to provide interpretations and/or conclusions and present them as factual evidence! Slaps my forehead, now I know!

Lastly, I have no idea what he means when he says I'm a "newbie" when none of these people lived the life I have, now, I find that ironic. I suppose you have to "earn" your way into a spot that I've lived a life of, now that I find funny as hell. I wonder what some of their bona-fides are?

The last sentence I find particularly hilarious when at first, they could not except my "humble" post, now isn't that funny?

I am speechless.
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
What a bunch of baloney, as proven by Tom and Tracy more than once.

Scott is beginning to resemble Jim Fetzer. He was so knocked out, he didn't know he was knocked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWDAEim6EcY
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I'm sorry that knowledge, understanding and comprehension is not away of life for either of you, carry on! I shall no longer post here until you have inquired these fine attributes, for this has taught me one thing. I am surrounded by bias people, with that said, you surly wouldn't want to know what my father would say in regards of his surroundings. LOL!

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:What a bunch of baloney, as proven by Tom and Tracy more than once.

Scott is beginning to resemble Jim Fetzer. He was so knocked out, he didn't know he was knocked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWDAEim6EcY

"His block is knocked off?"

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/rockem-sockem-robots
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Tom Scully Wrote:I am speechless.
We all are Tom. We've all been watching this slow motion car crash. Scott you are all over the place like a dog's breakfast but what exactly are you trying to say? JKG didn't go to Vietnam? Because he was in India? Because you can find no evidence he did? Where are you looking? Why aren't you looking? The historical record is pretty well established that he did. It is up to you to prove he didn't. So while you feel you have a constitutional right to your opinion (in your country) there is no obligation for others to take your opinion seriously. Also you don't have a right to your own facts. You have presented none.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
We all are Tom. We've all been watching this slow motion car crash. Scott you are all over the place like a dog's breakfast but what exactly are you trying to say? JKG didn't go to Vietnam? Because he was in India? Because you can find no evidence he did? Where are you looking? Why aren't you looking? The historical record is pretty well established that he did. It is up to you to prove he didn't. So while you feel you have a constitutional right to your opinion (in your country) there is no obligation for others to take your opinion seriously. Also you don't have a right to your own facts. You have presented none.

Magda, with all due respect, I do owe you an explanation as to why I say what I say. Although, history tells us this letter exist through text books, the letter in question does not exist at the JFK Library. My source also says this never happened, no such letter was ever written nor did Mr. Kennedy ever send JKG to Saigon, now, it is your choice to believe what you want. You have that God given right to believe the 6-8 books written about JKG visiting Vietnam which some even contradict themselves regarding the trip, and if you want too, you may even believe in this imaginary letter, by all means you have that right. I have now produced my evidence, now, I ask, can anyone please produce the letter? Surely, with so much widespread information regarding this letter it must be somewhere if it's not at the JFK Library. Surely, someone has it. Instead of producing books to back up your claims provide the letter!

Tell me, is it really because no one wants to give Senator Mansfield the credit is that it? Everyone wants to discredit Mansfield?

I'm speechless.

~Scott
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:

Magda, with all due respect, I do owe you an explanation as to why I say what I say. Although, history tells us this letter exist through text books, the letter in question does not exist at the JFK Library. My source also says this never happened, no such letter was ever written nor did Mr. Kennedy ever send JKG to Saigon, now, it is your choice to believe what you want. You have that God given right to believe the 6-8 books written about JKG visiting Vietnam which some even contradict themselves regarding the trip, and if you want too, you may even believe in this imaginary letter, by all means you have that right. I have now produced my evidence, now, I ask, can anyone please produce the letter? Surely, with so much widespread information regarding this letter it must be somewhere if it's not at the JFK Library. Surely, someone has it. Instead of producing books to back up your claims provide the letter!

Tell me, is it really because no one wants to give Senator Mansfield the credit is that it? Everyone wants to discredit Mansfield?

I'm speechless.

~Scott

Scott, this is overwhelming evidence that your source and your opinions are wrong. Read it all carefully. Contact NARA if you have evidence to present that pages excerpted from the well documented, and linked US Government sources displayed after this sentence are false or misleading. Otherwise, please apologize, because you've made accusations against some of us you have not supported! :

Tom Scully Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:The [reason] you will NOT find any letter to the president regarding Vietnam is because Kennedy sent Galbraith to India as the Ambassador to India in 1961. Now, any decisive measures regarding the events surrounding Vietnam the [president] should make is for the president and only the president to take.

As MY second [cousin] Congressman Donald J. Irwin would say. I hope I'm getting through to you people!

Scully repeatedly and patiently presents from primary sources in two threads over the course of several days.:
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...t8ksfihce0
Kaiser's responses are exemplified in this poorly articulated tantrum.:

IOW, slaps his fore....., go big, or go home!

A patriot would notify NARA a.s.a.p. that the following information, classified Top Secret at one time, is false or "forged". NARA, of course, would require substantial evidence because Scott's challenge to authenticity is an extraordinary claim.:

https://www.archives.gov/research/pentagon-papers/
On the 40th anniversary of the leak to the press, the National Archives, along with the Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon Presidential Libraries, has released the complete report. There are 48 boxes and approximately 7,000 declassified pages. Approximately 34% of the report is available for the first time.....
https://nara-media-001.s3.amazonaws.com/...IV-B-1.pdf
.pdf page 176 of 195 :

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8162&stc=1]

....nicely supporting:

Tom Scully Wrote:............
Vietnam Voices: Perspectives on the War Years, 1941-1975 - Pa

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0820333697
John Clark Pratt - 2008 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
Perspectives on the War Years, 1941-1975 John Clark Pratt ... In November President Kennedy receives this hurried message from the ambassador to India, John Kenneth Galbraith, who has ... I HAVE JUST COMPLETED THREE INTENSIVE DAYS IN SAIGON WHICH, WITH CINCPAC [COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, PACIFIC] ...

https://books.google.com/books?id=3V...saigon&f=false

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8145&stc=1]

Scott Kaiser Wrote:..................
You have that God given right to believe the 6-8 books written about JKG visiting Vietnam which some even contradict themselves regarding the trip, and if you want too, you may even believe in this imaginary letter, by all means you have that right. I have now produced my evidence, now, I ask, can anyone please produce the letter? Surely, with so much widespread information regarding this letter it must be somewhere if it's not at the JFK Library. Surely, someone has it. Instead of producing books to back up your claims provide the letter!

I'm speechless.

~Scott

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentclou...ook-ii.pdf
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8170&stc=1]
https://www.fold3.com/image/271155241/
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8171&stc=1]
Aside from Tom posting his usual, anyone else who's capable of thinking understands that memos and or letters always had JKG's signature and stationary letter head at the top of the letter, any vain person in office would not send the president of the United States the junk Tom keeps posting.

"I'm done with this guy!"-

-Vinny Gambini
Please forgive me if I sometimes am struggling with words that are written backwards or sometimes misspelled. It's difficult struggling with what I have been diagnosed having, dyslexia.
Oh, please Scott.

Now you are saying that this is somehow all faked evidence?

That Tom and Tracy are producing stuff that does not actually exist, and that JKG lied in those documents they are producing, or someone lied for him? And he then even lied to his son? And he lied to Halberstam also? Way back in the sixties?

BTW, who is your source who says JKG never went to Saigon? And how does he know that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,505 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,466 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I title this topic "COULD" Scott Kaiser 17 12,513 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,915 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Standing in an Adversary’s Shoes Ivan De Mey 1 2,287 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,015 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier Peter Lemkin 11 8,923 02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Fort Worth Breaks Ground For Downtown Kennedy Memorial Bernice Moore 1 2,391 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 11,012 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A continuing call for service.The Peace Corp Bernice Moore 2 3,596 02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore