Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call this topic "Standing my Ground"
Edwin Kaiser, by his own admission said he wanted to kill someone, while in Alaska he told someone he knew not to go out to a field or follow the tracks that leads there, this person informed the FBI that it was that field where Kaiser hid the weapons, and Kaiser had illegally killed someone and hid the body there. All this and so much more will be disclosed of record.
Wasn't there someone in the police force in St. Louis Missouri who had connections to the mafia in a planned plot with his associate Babun who's found in Edwin Kaiser's address book to assassinate Fidel Castro on December 5, 1963? I wounder, just who this person was that impersonated this police officer?

Attached Files
.jpg   Death Cirt 28.jpg (Size: 293.6 KB / Downloads: 1)
I told you, whether you want to believe me or not, but I will fully expose Kennedy's assassination and Watergate, and you can take that to the bank.
I always wondered how my father had joined so many anti-Castro groups just as soon as we moved into Miami? I mean did he just start approaching people after we moved into Miami in 1969 and say something like I'd like to join your group, and so these Cubans just said sure we take anyone, or did it take some time getting to know people before he could join these groups. I have to keep reminding myself that he belonged to more than just one group, and in fact even trained Rolando Masferrer's group as both my father and Rolando planned the assassination of Papa Doc. Interesting.
For the FBI to say Kaiser has a difficult time putting together assassination plots and carry out co-ops infiltration's. Again, I have to remind myself that my father had no difficulty pointing a gun at state troopers and threatening to kill people, I wouldn't believe everything the FBI was telling me.
Scott, it seems obvious your 'ol man was a spook whose job was to infiltrate the various Cuban groups. So what's the puzzlement about?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren, what puzzles me is when did my father really get to know these men in order for him to join these groups? I mean you don't just move into Miami and immediately start working with guys like Pawley and Sturgis. Is my mother correct about my father meeting these men in1963? And just reacquainted himself with them, then infiltrate these groups, ever since I learned who my father was I needed to get as much information about him out before having to hear it from others only to feel more hurt. After all, he is my father, and I do not condone his actions, there has been nights this 52 year old has cried myself to sleep.
I was a kid when I knew Pawley and Sturgis, I believed they were my uncle's. I just thought they were good friends of my father, they always yelled out Cuba Libre, I never knew what they were up to or their plans, simply put, I just hung around them playing my own games. Now, imagine finding out who and what your father really is 44 years later, pretty fucked up if you ask me, truthfully, it fucks with my head, and all I want to do is keep it real.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Lauren, what puzzles me is when did my father really get to know these men in order for him to join these groups? I mean you don't just move into Miami and immediately start working with guys like Pawley and Sturgis. Is my mother correct about my father meeting these men in1963? And just reacquainted himself with them, then infiltrate these groups, ever since I learned who my father was I needed to get as much information about him out before having to hear it from others only to feel more hurt. After all, he is my father, and I do not condone his actions, there has been nights this 52 year old has cried myself to sleep.

Here's a guess -- nothing more. There were others already there who could "vouch" for him. In other words, he wasn't the only spook. Kinda like one mafia wise guy introducing someone to another wise guy -- "I want you to meet Ed. He's a good friend." And everybody was being played.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Lauren, what puzzles me is when did my father really get to know these men in order for him to join these groups? I mean you don't just move into Miami and immediately start working with guys like Pawley and Sturgis. Is my mother correct about my father meeting these men in1963? And just reacquainted himself with them, then infiltrate these groups, ever since I learned who my father was I needed to get as much information about him out before having to hear it from others only to feel more hurt. After all, he is my father, and I do not condone his actions, there has been nights this 52 year old has cried myself to sleep.

Here's a guess -- nothing more. There were others already there who could "vouch" for him. In other words, he wasn't the only spook. Kinda like one mafia wise guy introducing someone to another wise guy -- "I want you to meet Ed. He's a good friend." And everybody was being played.

Interesting concept, I suppose you have to start somewhere. If others could have vouched for him, he, my father had to of known someone(s) early on I would think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,506 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,466 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I title this topic "COULD" Scott Kaiser 17 12,514 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,916 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Standing in an Adversary’s Shoes Ivan De Mey 1 2,288 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,016 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier Peter Lemkin 11 8,926 02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Fort Worth Breaks Ground For Downtown Kennedy Memorial Bernice Moore 1 2,391 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 11,012 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A continuing call for service.The Peace Corp Bernice Moore 2 3,596 02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore