Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL9u-ED6ftY"]DPD MotorcycleOfficer Marrion Baker @ TSBD Building​

Officer Baker's statement about his response to shots being fired in DealeyPlaza as the JFK Limousine drove past the TSBD Building at 12:30pm, CST, 11/22/'63.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL9u-ED6ftY[/URL]

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Has anyone put any Voice Stress Analysis on Baker and Truly's statements in this video?

Or is this just a case of reluctant researchers ignoring what they don't want to hear like resentful boys?
Ray Mitcham is a liar. He's over on the Education Forum saying Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald on the 1st floor at 12:25. If you read the transcript of Earl Golz's interview with Carolyn Arnold he asked her about that and she emphatically stressed that she never said that. She said she never saw Oswald down by the foyer and the place she did see him was sitting in the lunchroom at 12:25.

Ray has the full endorsement of the hijackers and blessing of the Education Forum to post inaccurate misleading information without challenge. The reason he's lying about Carolyn Arnold saying she saw Oswald by the front door is because he knows her true witnessing is damning to Ray's favored posters.

Some people are allowed to lie and ignore correct evidence. The hijackers will accept this inaccurate information because it is what they want to hear.
Albert Doyle Wrote:Ray Mitcham is a liar. He's over on the Education Forum saying Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald on the 1st floor at 12:25. If you read the transcript of Earl Golz's interview with Carolyn Arnold he asked her about that and she emphatically stressed that she never said that. She said she never saw Oswald down by the foyer and the place she did see him was sitting in the lunchroom at 12:25.

Ray has the full endorsement of the hijackers and blessing of the Education Forum to post inaccurate misleading information without challenge. The reason he's lying about Carolyn Arnold saying she saw Oswald by the front door is because he knows her true witnessing is damning to Ray's favored posters.

Some people are allowed to lie and ignore correct evidence. The hijackers will accept this inaccurate information because it is what they want to hear.

​Did I read her statement correctly? As I recall, the statement indicated Ms Arnold left the TSBD at 12:25pm CST, 11/22/'63, and did not return on that date. I thought she was photographed/filmed at about 12:30pm, as well as some minutes later outside the building. Maybe she meant that she left the inside at 12:25pm, without returning, but that raises a question as well.

Larry

I'm not sure about her being filmed at 12:30. However one thing I know is true is Carolyn Arnold emphatically denied seeing Oswald in the foyer when Golz interviewed her. Ray Mitcham is getting away with murder and those who have hijacked the community are not correcting him.
​At least a photograph, has her just off the steps of the TSBD in what appears to be just after the DealeyPlaza shooting. But, I suppose I do not understand why she would have left the building, or stated as such, at 12:25pm. Maybe I "missed something"?

Larry

She was pregnant so she went out at the last minute in order not to have to stand for too long.
Albert Doyle Wrote:She was pregnant so she went out at the last minute in order not to have to stand for too long.

Again, maybe I missed something? If she saw LHO inside at 12:25pm, and then left the building at 12:25pm, not to return that day, there was no time to stand around. And, the JFK Motorcade was still about 5 minutes away?

I believe that is her FBI Statement from about March, 1964.

Larry

Quote:

Earl Golz Interviews Carolyn Arnold

In an interview with the journalist Earl Golz in 1978, Carolyn Arnold claimed that "she saw Oswald in the 2ndfloor lunchroom as she was on her way out of the depository to watch the presidential motorcade …. She left the building at 12:25pm." (Earl Golz, Was Oswald in Window?,' Dallas Morning News, 26 November 1978, p.13A; available as PDF).
Golz quotes her as saying that Oswald "was sitting there … in one of the booth seats on the righthand side of the room as you go in. He was alone as usual and appeared to be having lunch. I did not speak to him but I recognized him clearly." She explicitly denied that her sighting of Oswald took place near the front doors: "Why would I be looking back inside the building? That doesn't make any sense to me."

Golz showed Arnold her FBI statement. She said to Golz that she never said 12:15 and that FBI must have changed it and that she told them 12:25.
Ray has to be a LIAR, right?

And he has to have an agenda for being a liar, right? I mean everyone who disagrees with Doyle on this has to have an agenda, or be a hijacker.

Ray can't just have made a mistake? Or misremembered something?

Which, of course, Doyle has never done in his entire long career of posting here.

This guy has decimated his current life to polarizing and demeaning and dehumanizing all who disagree with him on this.

And OMG, all in the name and cause of Duncan McRae. Of all people in this world. ::bowtie::

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 1,344 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,435 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 227,739 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,405 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,880 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 16,953 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,962 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,204 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 2,063 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 12,105 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson