Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Badgeman
Duncan MacRae Wrote:
Bob Ringler Wrote:I disagree.

Given the enormity of the jfk assassination and the importance of knowing the truth none of us are above the search for the truth.

There is an obvious problem with the badgeman group. I would call it a glaring problem.

I also think that since there is evidence that badgeman was indeed infront of the fence then we have every right in research world to examine why and h ow jack puts his badgman behind the fence.

There is NO evidence that Jack and Gary's Badgeman is in front of the fence, only the evidence that you are providing, and that amounts to Zilch.

Badge Man is only an optical illusion but it is not ethical for people like that to misrepresent what the theory claims in order to shoot it down.
This guy reminds me of Sam McLung who could see 27 gunmen on the grassy knoll.
Duncan MacRae Wrote:How thick can you get. I'm beginning to believe, like Jack, that you might have some kind of wacko agenda for joining all of the forums, and spam posting your wackiness over and over again, when it could all go in one neat thread. You can't make a comparison between figures from two different pictures, and make an exact comparison measurement. And..I didn't say that there was no elevation between the wall and the fence...Don't misquote me again, OK RINGLER?.... God give me strength.

You have to remember that some of these agents provocateur are highly trained and schooled in how to misspell, use trailerpark grammar and appear to be
uneducated boobs. That gives them an air of realism when pretending to be the common man railing against the experts.
Bob Ringler Wrote:Please listen to this video by gil jesus. Badgman is not described as being standing on a car bumper. He appears to be described as being out in the open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1-dy5-Ebs

Gil Jesus did not invent the Badge Man theory so he has no right to be speaking for what it claims.
Bob Ringler Wrote:People can see the blur for themsleves. All I have done is resolve the blur for them. I call it "mutliple exposures". That may not be the technical term.

There is NO blur. All you've done is upload a very bad print. You can make blurs with any picture via pixelation.
Hey Bob

I know who has the negative as well!

Do you really think anyone would ever give you access to any negative let alone the Betzner negative?

I have amazing copies of Betzner, I would never send them to you because you would somehow distort and make them into a pixelated mess

I cant believe you wasted more space by creating a thread that is not needed

I want to see you try to Subponea a person you dont know LMFAO
"Pictures dont lie-unless they are made to" Harold Weisberg 1966
Widen your browser out so you can see the sitzman and badgeman in the same view.

In this picture you can compare Sitzman , Zapruder, BlackDog woman and badgeman.

This is strong evidence that badgeman was infront of the fence. He is as clear as any of the other people in this photo. Badgman is not wearing a badge. But listen to how gary mack described badgeman in this audio and compare that descriptiion to the picture below.
http://hogtuner.net/bman/badgemancut.wav

[Image: sitzman_bman2.jpg]
Keith Millea Wrote:I'm not a JFK researcher,so this might be a stupid question for some.I find this picture of the Badgeman to be pretty remarkable.My question is,"What is the white spot around Badgemans neck area?Is this a muzzle flash,or possibly smoke?"Thank you.

[Image: badgeman_group.jpg]

Duncan MacRae Wrote:You don't know what you are talking about, you've never researched Jack's work. If you had, you would not be making such idiotic false and slanderous statements. You're as mad as the Mad Hatter.

This is becoming very like the Simkin Forum.
Yet another spam thread from In The One Ear and Out Of The Other Ear Ringler.
My previous response to this same post in your other thread appears to once again, have gone straight through your lug holes without registering anything in that brain of yours.
I repeat, only because of you being oblivious to my previous response.

What you see is a Giant illusion. Just compare the size of your giant imaginary Badgeman to the size of Blackdogman. To say this is a real human is beyond crazy. If this figure was real, and behind Blackdogman, it would be smaller than Blackdogman. That's a fact, and no amount of Ringlerisation can change that!

[Image: bbm.gif]
JFK Assassination Forum
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com
I've merged all the Badgeman threads into one. Please keep all discussion on that subject here. Thanks.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Why did you do that?

If you are going to merge threads like that you should at least give me the opportunity to pick which of the threads should be the first thread in the series.