Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Tague Gets 'It'...as do most of the eyewitnesses
Yes, Welcome! I realize you don't want to tell the best bits of your upcoming book, but any tales you can tell would be most appreciated....even just a recounting of THAT day for you. How long did you stay in the Plaza after the shooting and did you witness any of the real and phony FBI and Police picking up bullets and other evidence? Did anyone ever put pressure on you about what you claimed to have witnessed and felt? I certainly look forward to your book. Any idea when it will be out, approximately? America/freedom/democracy certainly took it 'on the chin' that day - as did you! All the regulars here know it was a coup d'etat and that the coup was a secret one that continues...as does the cover-up to keep it secret.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
James Tague has been on black op radio in the past, this one is from April 2005:
http://www.blackopradio.com/black217a.ram
http://www.blackopradio.com/black217b.ram

If I remember correctly, he states that he heard three shots. But do listen for yourself.
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:James Tague has been on black op radio in the past, this one is from April 2005:
http://www.blackopradio.com/black217a.ram
http://www.blackopradio.com/black217b.ram

If I remember correctly, he states that he heard three shots. But do listen for yourself.

Thanks Carsten.
some photo information..b

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_dp_drawing_rich.jpg (Size: 61.04 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   moore_dolan-tague-cancellare.jpg (Size: 12.71 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   moore_Tague -hmat-wcvols-21_0001_0503....jpg (Size: 81.63 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   moore_Tague_curb-hmat-wcvols-21_0001_0506.jpg (Size: 43.3 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   moore_james..tague_jim..marrs.JPG (Size: 77.89 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   moore-time-westend_window.jpg (Size: 35.54 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   moore-fromcurb...JPG (Size: 67.78 KB / Downloads: 8)
a couple more...fwtaw..b

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_tague_walthers_157-10008-10089....jpg (Size: 53.89 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   index(11)removal curb tague hit.jpg (Size: 43.89 KB / Downloads: 5)
.gif   taguecurbmarkdillard123ib2.gif (Size: 14 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   moore_royce.g.skelton_overpass_tahuehit.jpg (Size: 97.66 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   moore_royce.g.skelton_tague1.jpg (Size: 99.39 KB / Downloads: 2)
From an old post saved...

''In 1997 James Tague visited the U.S. National Archives and personally examined the curbstone scar chip. Tague was also accompanied by a U.S. National Archivist. They both immediately agreed that the scar chip was covered up with a foreign-material patch over the scar chip (no documented record nor documented authorization exists of precisely who/what agency that had the scar chip within its evidence chain, nor when the scar chip was covered-up). Harold Weisberg had said the same thing about the scar chip covering patch after he first examined the scar chip in the late 1960's.''

Reading Weisberg on the Tague curb is incredible. It was his view that at first the official investigators (FBI and Warren Commission) hoped to portray him as a publicity seeking "used car salesman" and they only pursued it when faced with the news photographs showing the damage. I believe that initially when the FBI did look for evidence of the hit, they said that they had examined the area and found no evidence of curb damage. Only later did they finally locate the curb and then, as Weisberg indicated, it had been patched.

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_curb_composite.jpg (Size: 59.28 KB / Downloads: 6)
When Harold wanted the slide taken of the test done for that curb - the FBI, never forced to say under oath, that it was probably discarded to save space. 1/16th of an inch involving the murder of a US President ended up taking up to much space for the FBI. Kind of makes one wonder what more pressing cases took priority?
Harold Weisberg was liquidating what had been a successful poultry farm in Maryland when JFK was killed. Weisberg was a former journalist and Senate investigator; he concluded the assassination was never properly investigated. His own private investigation resulted in Whitewash and a number of other books. "I think that it is important for the people to know that their government malfunctioned," he once told an interviewer. "How it did, why it did -- and I think it's important for, at some point, for government to recognize that, and be honest with the people. If that day ever comes, it will do more to restore the missing faith in government than anything I can think of. "
Bernice Moore Wrote:When Harold wanted the slide taken of the test done for that curb - the FBI, never forced to say under oath, that it was probably discarded to save space. 1/16th of an inch involving the murder of a US President ended up taking up to much space for the FBI. Kind of makes one wonder what more pressing cases took priority?

Good point, Bernice! But if truth be told [the FBI wouldn't know (or should I say report) truth if it hit them on the head!], they didn't consider the case very high priority; anyway, it was 'solved' before it was investigated, so the 'evidence' (as the Truth!)didn't matter, and was treated as just so much garbage - to be thrown out and replaced by falsehoods that fit the mythology.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
agreed peter, somewhere i will have a look, i have a photo of their huge building at that time in washington, or wherever they kept all their files evidence and so on, it was is a huge building but they did not have room for a 1/16 inch slide, they did nothing within the research but continually lie and make fools of themselves but how could they not being led by the biggest one of all hoover... take care..b

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Gordon - Here Is Your Opportunity Brian Doyle 3 428 08-06-2024, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,009 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 365,266 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 2,076 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,735 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 13,361 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,442 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,958 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,577 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 23,059 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer