Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lbj false sponsorship operation to continue
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs 2002
Jack White Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Jack:

Your name was David Rockefeller, correct?

Not exactly. I said, IF FORCED TO CHOOSE ONE, on the basis of
available information, I would name David Rockefeller and his
henchmen (Kissinger, Bryzinski, Dulles, et al) and the rest of
the New World Order Crowd. Those were names I named.

Jack

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

"The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition p. 638-639]:
And the Rockefellers were in bed with Texas oil barons like Clint Murchison, Sr.

So who murdered John Kennedy. I think Mary Ferrell had it right: the Bilderbergers which is almost code word for Rockefellers, and their friendship with Clint Murchison, Sr and Lyndon Johnson.

Clint Murchison, Sr. went dove hunting in Mexico with John J. McCloy in summer 1963. Lyndon Johnson was EXTREMELY CLOSE to Republican Nelson Rockefeller, even secretly supporting him for president in 1968. Nelson Rockefeller did not support Barry Goldwater in his race against LBJ in 1964.

Henry Kissinger was the closest aide of Nelson Rockefeller.

Really folks, how hard is this to figure out? You had a handful of 6-8 key players: LBJ, Hoover, Rockefellers, Clint Murchison, Sr., H.L. Hunt who were ALL in it together.

Those are your elite sponsors - add or take away a few such as John J. McCloy (who I personally think was only involved in the cover up).
Read this link:

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=91...ockefeller

David Rockefeller is the youngest and only surviving son of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. (1874-1960) who, in turn, was the oil tycoon's only son and a committed globalist who inherited much of his father's vast fortune. John D. Rockefeller, Jr. supported the League of Nations financially and funded the formation and annual expenses of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) as well as its initial headquarters building in New York City in 1921. Dedicated to the One-World-Government ideal, John Jr. also donated the land along the East River for the United Nations headquarters.
David Rockefeller became a military intelligence officer during World War II, a founding member and steering committee member of the secret Bilderbergers in 1954 (including its many Nazi sympathizers), chairman of the powerful CFR 1970-1985 and founder and honorary director of the Trilateral Commission. It should come as no surprise that the basically "wholesale" Rockefeller Bank was closely allied with international energy and oil, especially Big Oil in Texas, a key connection to the Kennedy assassination. Rockefeller first met John F. Kennedy at the London School of Economics in the late 1930s and briefly dated Kennedy's sister Kathleen.3 Evidence for Rockefeller's tight connections with U.S. intelligence, including briefings on covert operations, is documented here.4
A recent book by investigative journalist Russ Baker, Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, The Powerful Forces That Put It In The White House, And What Their Influence Means For America (2009), clarifies how intertwined oil, Wall Street, the intelligence agencies and the Ivy League Universities are. As Baker explains, the "fundamentally amoral financial-intelligence-resource apparatus" antedates World War II: "Before there was an Office of Strategic Services (July 1942-October 1945) or a Central Intelligence Agency (founded in 1947), corporations and attorneys who represented international businesses often employed associates in their firms as private agents to gather data on competitors and business opportunities abroad. So it was only to be expected that many of the first OSS recruits were taken from the ranks of oil companies, Wall Street banking firms, and Ivy League universities and often equated the interests of their high-powered business partners with the national interest" (p. 17).
Conspiracy at this level and on this scale does not involve a secret central planner with occult rituals who executes top-down, command-and-control operations. Instead, Justin Raimondo puts it best when he commented on the penetrating work of Murray Rothbard: "Here there is no single agency, no omnipotent central committee that issues directives, but a multiplicity of interest groups and factions whose goals are generally congruent. In this milieu, there are familial, social, and economic connections, as well as ideological complicity, and none is better than Rothbard at ferreting out and unraveling these biographical details. Taken together, the author's small and studied brushstrokes paint a portrait of a ruling class whose ruthlessness is surpassed only by its brazen disloyalty to the nation."5 Congruent interests is the key phrase rather than conspiracy.
Recognition of this world of powerful "congruent interests" opens up our understanding of the assassination of President Kennedy as well as of 9/11. We have no better suspect for who wielded the glue to bind together congruent interests than the eastern banking establishment's senior partner, the Rockefellers. John D. Rockefeller Jr.'s "sons, the five Rockefeller brothers established an unparalleled network of social connections and institutional power over time, based on the foundations that Junior - and before him Senior - had laid down."6 Then we have the fact that, as Russ Baker writes, "World War II firmly established oil as the preeminent strategic resource."7 Lo-and-behold Saudi Arabia granted its first oil contract to a premier American/Rockefeller company, Standard Oil of California, which had bribed British ex-pat St. John Philby, adviser to King Saud, to pave the way to such control. This little slice of Middle Eastern oil history suggests that Michael Moore's movie, Fahrenheit 9/11, although off-target in its narrow focus on the Bush-Saudi connection, had a piece of truth at its root.
In 1954, David Rockefeller chaired the committee charged with deciding where to locate the Rockefeller bank's new headquarters. The next year his decision to erect the building in the Wall Street area was celebrated and embraced by City fathers as the salvation of the downtown financial district. In 1960 the new bank headquarters was completed under Rockefeller's direction at One Chase Manhattan Plaza, on Liberty Street in downtown
Hello Dawn. Thanks for the welcome. I won't have to travel so far on the next October 24th now to issue my greeting, I guess. Big Grin

I wanted to post the link to the Weston interview with Steven Gaal from the Education Forum once again:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....ntry213762

I think this gets to the "supra-national" level of the Sponsorship level of the assassination Charles was discussing in a previous post.

It's interesting to me what's been said about David Rockefeller in this thread.
And men like Henry Kissinger were their instruments of high level influence. Henry Kissinger has been going to Bilderberger meetings since the late 1950's, perhaps 5 years before the 1963 Coup d'Etat.

David Rockefeller in 1991, addressing a Bilderberg meeting:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

http://www.rense.com/general17/quote.htm

Bill Moyers on David Rockefeller:
  • ...the unelected if indisputable chairman of the American Establishment
  • ...one of the most powerful, influential and richest men in America
  • ...[he] sits at the hub of a vast network of financiers, industrialists and politicians whose reach encircles the globe
    • Journalist Bill Moyers, a former speechwriter for president President Lyndon B. Johnson, in his 1980 TV special, The World of David Rockefeller, quoted in Will Banyan, 2006, (p.9
Henry Kissinger, former top aide to Nelson Rockefeller:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/5125-kissinger-qthe-illegal-we-do-immediately-the-unconstitutional-takes-a-little-longerq
During a secret meeting on March 10, 1975 in the Turkish Capital of Ankara with Mehli Esenbel, Turkey's Foreign Minister, Kissinger, then Secretary of State and Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, told Esenbel:
"Before the Freedom of Information Act, I used to say at meetings, "The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer." [laughter] But since the Freedom of Information Act, I'm afraid to say things like that."
Regarding the 1963 Coup d'Etat (as of today 1/22/2011):

1) David Rockefeller is still alive.
2) Henry Kissinger is still alive.
3) George Herbert Walker Bush is still alive and his family wants to run Jeb Bush for President and Jeb Bush's son George P. Bush for either governor of Texas, senator from Texas and eventually POTUS. Bush family has tremendous influence at FOX through Rupert Murdoch (CFR) and Roger Ailes

Henry Kissinger:

[size=12]""Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )"

[/SIZE]
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/today-am...47294.html

(That Kissinger comment was made just months after the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles on April 29, 1992, when LAPD officers were acquited of abusing him in the Rodney King case)
The best book I have read on the Kennedy vs Rockefeller dispute over American leadership is Donald Gibson's Battling Wall Street.

This is a book that unfortunately did not get wide circulation at the time, and then the publisher went out of business. But it is the best book I have ever read on JFK's economic politics, and how they ran up against the Power Elite, represented by David Rockefeller.

As I have written elsewhere, the idea that Kennedy was part of this cabal is simply wrong. JFK was never in the CFR. His family fortune was nouveau riche, and since Joe was Irish, he was even more looked down upon. That is why he had to buy his son's way into Harvard. Kennedy never really liked this crowd, he thought they were phoney and self centered. He actually used to make fun of them with Inga Arvad, who I think is the one woman he really wanted to marry.

This is why Kennedy never joined any of those secret societies at Harvard, and why he hung out with a bunch of schmoes. And then when he went into the service, he specifically requested to get out of intelligence and onto a PT Boat. Here he could be with more schmoes.

So after educating himself about the Third World, and learning first hand what his Dad told him about businessmen being SOB's during the Steel Crisis, Kennedy decided he was not going to play ball with the business elite as represented by the CFR and David Rockefeller.

In this regard, someone mentioned the famous RFK quote about Kennedys' eating Rockefellers for breakfast. Well, I also like the great three word telegram that Kennedy wrote to Jock Whitney after his inauguration, relieving him of his duties as British ambassador:

Jock,

Pack.

Jack
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:The best book I have read on the Kennedy vs Rockefeller dispute over American leadership is Donald Gibson's Battling Wall Street.

This is a book that unfortunately did not get wide circulation at the time, and then the publisher went out of business. But it is the best book I have ever read on JFK's economic politics, and how they ran up against the Power Elite, represented by David Rockefeller.

As I have written elsewhere, the idea that Kennedy was part of this cabal is simply wrong. JFK was never in the CFR. His family fortune was nouveau riche, and since Joe was Irish, he was even more looked down upon. That is why he had to buy his son's way into Harvard. Kennedy never really liked this crowd, he thought they were phoney and self centered. He actually used to make fun of them with Inga Arvad, who I think is the one woman he really wanted to marry.

This is why Kennedy never joined any of those secret societies at Harvard, and why he hung out with a bunch of schmoes. And then when he went into the service, he specifically requested to get out of intelligence and onto a PT Boat. Here he could be with more schmoes.

So after educating himself about the Third World, and learning first hand what his Dad told him about businessmen being SOB's during the Steel Crisis, Kennedy decided he was not going to play ball with the business elite as represented by the CFR and David Rockefeller.

In this regard, someone mentioned the famous RFK quote about Kennedys' eating Rockefellers for breakfast. Well, I also like the great three word telegram that Kennedy wrote to Jock Whitney after his inauguration, relieving him of his duties as British ambassador:

Jock,

Pack.

Jack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_..._Relations

Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., in his book on the Kennedy presidency, A Thousand Days, wrote that Kennedy was not part of what he called the "New York establishment":
"In particular, he was little acquainted with the New York financial and legal community-- that arsenal of talent which had so long furnished a steady supply of always orthodox and often able people to Democratic as well as Republican administrations. This community was the heart of the American Establishment. Its household deities were Henry Stimson and Elihu Root; its present leaders, Robert Lovett and John J. McCloy; its front organizations, the Rockefeller, Ford and Carnegie foundations and the Council on Foreign Relations; its organs, the New York Times and Foreign Affairs."[11]
And, Jim, wasn't Jock Whitney's New York Times the first paper to begin to run the cover story on (as you call it) the "crazy Oswald kid"?

Rostow and Alsop were instrumental in getting the Warren Commission planted in LBJ's head, correct? Weren't they both Rockefeller men?

A lot of things fall under the Rockefeller umbrella of power. In fact, you could almost fit this entire conspiracy under it.
Stan:

I use the term "Krazy Kid Oswald".

Whitney's paper was the Herald Tribune. But yes you are right, he was there that night overseeing that first editorial about "senseless violence".

And Whitney was great friends with Rockefeller.

Rostow was part of Rockefellers scholars for sale.

Not sure about Alsop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 472 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,470 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Why Hoover covered for the CIA in Mexico by creating false evidence of the trip David Josephs 0 2,705 24-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Shenon Laying Another False Scent Trail Albert Doyle 10 5,961 23-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The "Dark Matter" operation that sent Oswald to Russia Alan Denholm 7 5,186 14-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Operation forty pic Peter Lemkin 106 30,626 12-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  More fun with Operation Northwoods Tracy Riddle 9 5,971 04-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Operation Mockingbird will put forth the assassins very soon Anthony DeFiore 4 3,747 04-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  The False Ambulance Run and Phony Epileptic Person in Dealey Plaza Peter Lemkin 4 6,037 21-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The "Albert Doyle" Operation: Evidence and Conclusions Charles Drago 18 11,362 08-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton