Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morningstar & Tippit
Has Robert Morningstar's Tippit thesis been discredited? R.M. says because Tippit was a look alike of JFK it was therefore possible for the plotters to switch their autopsy results? RM says this then explains Lifton's BEST EVIDENCE confusion about body alteration of JFK enroute to DC.
Robert Morningstar is a dear friend to me and to George Michael Evica.

Given your unique combination of ignorance and arrogance, the fact that you bring up his name at this time is highly suspicious.

As I've noted on another thread -- the one on which you made a statement of "fact" that prompted great dissension and that later was revealed to be a fabrication -- nothing you write can be trusted.

Go away.
Well I can't say RM is a dear friend because even though I spent about 3 hrs. with him at his Upper West Side apt. back in about 99 I doubt he would remember a spook like me. But he is brilliant & I think when GME gave him the idea for Tippit as a JFK look alike & then J. Fetzer found Tippit's autosy photos for RM it is most fascinating. So I'll ask again has this idea been exhausted? BTW, I'm sorry you think JJ & T.C fabricated the Pentagon experience.
Robert Morningstar is a very close friend of mine, as well. I think he has contributed substantially to this case. We haven't always seen eye-to-eye on every issue, but there is no doubt as to his bona fides, his intelligence and his sincerity. We still speak somewhat frequently on the phone, although our interests have diverged.

I initially worked very closely with him regarding the Tippit issue when he first began to investigate it. I probably spent 6 months or more on it. Although I respect him and his work, I disagreed with his conclusion on that subject. That is not to say I think he is wrong. Rather, he could be correct because the theory has not been conclusively ruled out, IMO. However, I think that there is insufficient evidence to make his case to any degree of certainty at this point.

Moreover, there is evidence contrary to his conclusion that would need to be answered in order for me to endorse such a theory even though I spent a good deal of time myself attempting to prove it. One piece of important evidence running diametrically opposed to RM's theory is the fact that, contrary to RM's belief, Tippit was NOT a JFK look-alike...not even close (according to the wholly unequivocal accounts of the Dallas Police Officers that I interviewed). He was rather gaunt, lankey, "not filled out" yet, as opposed to JFK who had become much fuller of face (and body) as he matured. The suggestion that Tippit greatly resembled JFK was literally laughed at with great amusement. One of the former DPD personnel who "set me straight" was my close friend, the late, J Harrison. He told me that the idea that Tippit's nick-name was "JFK" due to the resemblance was completely and utterly nonsense, but worth a good guffaw.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
I last saw and spoke with Robert at George Michael's funeral service in Hartford. He is a trusted and valued comrade as well as a friend.

Robert also is a daring and courageous thinker who reminds us with every word he writes that there are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophies.

(Who says I can't phrase a turn?)
Charles Drago Wrote:I last saw and spoke with Robert at George Michael's funeral service in Hartford. He is a trusted and valued comrade as well as a friend.

Robert also is a daring and courageous thinker who reminds us with every word he writes that there are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophies.

(Who says I can't phrase a turn?)

I informed Robert of the passing of George Michael as soon as I heard. Robert is un-afraid of potential ridicule that he could attract due to his free thinking. A trait that we would all (except Severson) do well to emulate. After all, even though he stretches the limits, Robert is intellectually honest.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

Gary Severson Wrote:Well I can't say RM is a dear friend because even though I spent about 3 hrs. with him at his Upper West Side apt. back in about 99 I doubt he would remember a spook like me. But he is brilliant & I think when GME gave him the idea for Tippit as a JFK look alike & then J. Fetzer found Tippit's autosy photos for RM it is most fascinating. So I'll ask again has this idea been exhausted? BTW, I'm sorry you think JJ & T.C fabricated the Pentagon experience.

I just now hung up with Robert. He says "hello" to Charles and to all other true "brothers-in-arms". We spoke for about an hour.

Yes, Gary, Robert confirmed your visit with him in about 1999. He also gave me permission to quote him when he said that after you left he had the "distinct impression of having just been visited by an EX-FBI Agent". This came unsolicited!
GO_SECURE

monk

Good to know that Robert Morningstar remains in the trenches with us.

At an early JFK Lancer conference, Robert arrived a tad late and was prohibited by Debra Conway from presenting his Tippit material to the group.

That's when things got interesting.

One of the attendees, a high school teacher who was receiving an award from Lancer that year, had driven his video system-equipped van to the conference. He graciously invited Robert, George Michael, and me, along with many others who were interested, to view Roberts materials on his mobile system.

We repaired to a parking lot across the street from the faded lady hotel in which the conference was staged. And as the video was being cued, I turned to Robert and said with mock resignation, "So it's come to this ... "

Ever since, that has been our greeting.

Robert's review of George Michael's A Certain Arrogance brought tears to my eyes. I'll always have his back, as he shall have mine and yours, Greg.
Shape-shifting little S.O.B., wasn't he?

He had a whole Dillinger thing going.

Attached Files
.jpg   JFK - TIPPIT VIEWS.jpg (Size: 60.79 KB / Downloads: 31)
Charles Drago Wrote:I'll always have his back, as he shall have mine and yours, Greg.

Indeed, Charles.

Also very interesting that Robert recounted the same episode at Lancer on the phone just now.
GO_SECURE

monk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 20,982 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  The Tippit Case in the New Millenium Jim DiEugenio 192 202,987 23-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,462 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  My FightBox interview on JFK, Tippit, document releases, etc. Joseph McBride 0 6,973 22-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  New podcast interview about Tippit killing Joseph McBride 6 7,969 05-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Tippit podcast Joseph McBride 0 2,338 11-09-2016, 09:53 AM
  McBride vs Myers on the Tippit Murder Jim DiEugenio 2 2,904 31-08-2016, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two Dallas cops were involved in the pre-arranged murder of J.D. Tippit .... Jim Hargrove 36 21,246 05-07-2016, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  my interview in SF Examiner on my new memoir, Tippit, etc. Joseph McBride 6 4,479 09-03-2016, 08:05 AM
  why did Tippit have to die? Brian Castle 10 8,332 11-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford